Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Buying BTC with PayPal - $100 available - page 5. (Read 32516 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Selling again, see first post for more details.

May accept PayPal if you're very trusted. No "exchangers" though as I can't trust the source of funds.

Sent PM.

Sorry, looking for someone who has traded with serve before and has solid feedback.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252

May accept PayPal if you're very trusted. No "exchangers" though as I can't trust the source of funds.

Sent PM.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
What are your rates? I am looking for $1,000 to $2,000 of BTC...what payment method? I am in the US and can pay cash...
legendary

Activity: 556
Merit: 500
its not my fault
i'll buy some btc with serve if possible... can do like $400
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Looking to sell another 4 BTC for serve funds MoneyGram or Walmart 2 Walmart. See my first post for more details.
Since it is bitstamp I am actually quite interested, walmart to walmart is the best option you have but they are not reliable all of the time, I think bank deposit would be a more legit way of doing this. Also would you be willing to use localbitcoins escrow?
legendary
Looking to sell another 4 BTC for serve funds MoneyGram or Walmart 2 Walmart. See my first post for more details.
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Hey let me know what type of funds you still need and I'll see if I can grab some..
Activity: 10
Bitstamp spot. Still need MG and serve.

Only dealing with other members I trust right now.

Hey buddy, be careful using Serve!! They just froze my account and under review. Just a heads up. Have a great weekend.

They just closed my Serve account without giving any details. Good luck and be careful.
Activity: 10

Hey buddy, be careful using Serve!! They just froze my account and under review. Just a heads up. Have a great weekend.
legendary

Activity: 603
What is your price your selling at?
Activity: 9
that is just the ad currently posted, I have an ad posted here for buying at spot and am always willing to at least listen to counter offers. I completely understand your standpoint though. Hopefully one day we can do bussiness together. I think it would be very mutually beneficial. Until then good luck with the sales and I will be around getting to know the community  Grin
legendary
I will buy all if you can get past noobness, i have rep elsewhere https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/joenobody211/
I could set up an ad on lbc or through escrow here. To prove it is my account just say a word and i will put it in the end of my description at top of the page

Sorry, I only deal with members here. LBC accounts are often bought, sold and even hacked. At least here I can look more into the account I'm dealing with. Plus your rates are not good enough for me, you're buying for over 10% under spot.
I will buy all if you can get past noobness, i have rep elsewhere https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/joenobody211/
I could set up an ad on lbc or through escrow here. To prove it is my account just say a word and i will put it in the end of my description at top of the page
legendary
Still selling. Looking for a quick deal so rate is negotiable but please keep it reasonable.
xetser i am not a trusted member but i am on LBC and have an ad to buy btc wit serve on there. If you have trouble finding trades here then that is a possible option  to consider. It is up 24/7  along with a few other peoples ads. Understandably you post here instead of there for a reason, just letting you know since serve seems a bit less common of a payment method
legendary
Looking for serve funds, MoneyGram or W2W. See first post for more details!
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
i can sell some but at bitstamp +6% Smiley
legendary
Selling BTC for Serve funds. Trusted members only, see first post for more details.
Pages:
Jump to: