Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Buying BTC with PayPal - $100 available - page 10. (Read 32516 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Buying BTC again with PayPal. Have $1,000 available. Minimum I'll buy right now is $100 worth.

Post here or PM me questions. Do NOT spam your link here.
Activity: 487
Merit: 500
I'll buy the remainder of your BTC.
legendary
Updated OP with more payment methods.

Don't like my rate or payment methods? Then don't spam your link here Smiley
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
Hello, I was looking to get 0.75, I have a 246$ paypal cash if you would take, otherwise I can drive to store and get vanilla reload.
legendary
I traded my 2x $100 vanilla reload ($200 total) to Xetsr for BTC.
Deal went very smoothly, no problems, very fast. I should have gone to him first. I will next time that I need btc.
Thank you very much.

Thanks again!

Have 2 more BTC left if anyone else is interested.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
I traded my 2x $100 vanilla reload ($200 total) to Xetsr for BTC.
Deal went very smoothly, no problems, very fast. I should have gone to him first. I will next time that I need btc.
Thank you very much.
legendary
Have 3 more BTC for sale. Only accepting Vanilla reloads right now. Rate: 3% over bitstamp. Don't have vanilla reload or like my rate? Then don't spam your link here Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I have a couple of paypal my cash cards to exchange for bitcoins.PM me asap thanks
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Selling 3 BTC for Vanilla Reload, MoneyPak or PayPal MyCash @ Bitstamp +3%. This is not negotiable. Do NOT post or spam your link here!

Only trusted members. I might require picture of receipt and card with my username. Not interested in resold or passed around cards.

I sent you a PM.
legendary
Selling 3 BTC for Vanilla Reload, MoneyPak or PayPal MyCash @ Bitstamp +3%. This is not negotiable. Do NOT post or spam your link here!

Only trusted members. I might require picture of receipt and card with my username. Not interested in resold or passed around cards.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
I'll take the lack of a response as no interest...
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
PM sent.

Will take 2 btc off your hands for paypal mycash, if you wish.
legendary
Still for sale. Accepting vanilla reload, paypal mycash, moneypak. Must be bought in store with cash by you, I'll require a picture of receipt. Not interested in moneypaks that have been resold Wink  Can also take western union or moneygram if you want to pay the fees.

Trusted members only. Minimum $100 worth.
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
Need vanilla reload. Selling BTC @ preev +5% if anyone is interested. Rate is not negotiable, if you don't agree with it do not post here.

Edit: Pending deal. Will update if it doesn't happen.
If you wont have a succesful deal let me know and i can get you the vanilla reload tomorrow.
legendary
Need vanilla reload. Selling BTC @ preev +5% if anyone is interested. Rate is not negotiable, if you don't agree with it do not post here.

Edit: Pending deal. Will update if it doesn't happen.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Would you cover WU/MG fee sending to Canada?

Fees are to high when sending to Canada, so no. I'm willing to cover up to $20 for anyone selling the full $1,000 worth.

I will be sending cash in person at WU and MG. No online payment, so this will take a bit longer then other methods.
Wow didn't know it was 3x as much to send to Canada. Sucks.
legendary

Fees are to high when sending to Canada, so no. I'm willing to cover up to $20 for anyone selling the full $1,000 worth.

I will be sending cash in person at WU and MG. No online payment, so this will take a bit longer then other methods.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
Buying again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
Buying again. Can pay through paypal or serve. I can get moneypaks but rate would still be 2% since I would be buying these with cash in store.

If you're not accepting the payment methods I listed or rate then do NOT post your link here.
Looking at you shdvb when he said this and your shitty spamming of services.
Pages:
Jump to: