Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Buying BTC with PayPal - $100 available - page 6. (Read 32516 times)

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Buying again. Have $300 in PayPal funds. Bitstamp spot rate.

Will you pay PP transfer fees (around 4%) ?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Buying again. Have $300 in PayPal funds. Bitstamp spot rate.
legendary
I want to trade $120-$130 of my Bitcoin for your PayPal F&F funds again xetsr, I've sent you a PM as well.

I've done Several transactions like this with xetsr, and each one was flawless, quick, and easy. He is definitely my Go-To guy whenever I need PayPal funds for my BTC. I highly trust him and he is just a friendly & helpful guy as well; really a top-notch trader.

always nice dealing with you  Smiley

still buying. have around $1,000 in paypal funds now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
I want to trade $120-$130 of my Bitcoin for your PayPal F&F funds again xetsr, I've sent you a PM as well.

I've done Several transactions like this with xetsr, and each one was flawless, quick, and easy. He is definitely my Go-To guy whenever I need PayPal funds for my BTC. I highly trust him and he is just a friendly & helpful guy as well; really a top-notch trader.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Buying again. Please check first post for details.
Xetsr with your trust I would consider opening a bitcoin exchange on LBC, you could make a lot of money. I know you're simply a gambler but do consider it. You could make a lot. Anyone with the ability to get coin at market prices in bulk can make huge sums selling for 5-10% above market with ease on LBC.
legendary
Buying again. Please check first post for details.
legendary
@xetsr- just out of curiosity and for potentially useful information's sake, what are Serve funds? What payment processing system is that? I don't know if I'm just ignorant but I've never heard of that, and I just saw your thread pop up in my "Updated Topics" list so I thought I'd ask.

https://www.serve.com/ - Basically a loadable prepaid card by American Express with an option to send funds to other Serve members. Just as reversible PayPal though since funds can be added by CC or bank transfer.
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
@xetsr- just out of curiosity and for potentially useful information's sake, what are Serve funds? What payment processing system is that? I don't know if I'm just ignorant but I've never heard of that, and I just saw your thread pop up in my "Updated Topics" list so I thought I'd ask.
legendary
Have 1 BTC. Need Serve funds from trusted members only. Rate: bitstamp +5%.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
-----SNIP-----

Why PayPal and not other payment methods? I can offer most other payment methods but usually wouldn't be as quick as most of the other members around here. I will update this thread from time to time offering more then just PayPal.

Sir, are you still buying bitcoins?? And can you do perfect Money?? If yes, then I think I can help you.
legendary
Buying again. $200 and above only right now.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
xetsr, please check your PM and tell me if you still wanted to trade! Smiley
legendary
I have 0.05BTC, how much can I get € on PayPal? Btw, you don't need to say "Reputable escrow or you send first", you are more trusted than most of the escrow providers here Tongue

Only have USD.

There are more trusted members here that offer escrow. TomatoCage being one of them. I also have no problem using LBC.

Have a pending deal with someone else so now looking to buy 1 - 2 more BTC today.

EDIT: Closing this for now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I have 0.05BTC, how much can I get € on PayPal? Btw, you don't need to say "Reputable escrow or you send first", you are more trusted than most of the escrow providers here Tongue
legendary
Will leave this open for anyone selling $250+ worth of BTC. Rate is negotiable for larger trades.

Reputable escrow or you send first
legendary
Activity: 1092
Do you happen to sell by chance, or know someone that does sell BTC via Paypal?

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

Nope. You have no trade history here so it's going to be hard for you to find someone willing to sell.

Yea I understand. It has deff been tough so far.
legendary

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

Nope. You have no trade history here so it's going to be hard for you to find someone willing to sell.
legendary
Activity: 1092

Thanks,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Sold the user more than 1.8BTC; everything went smooth, thanks.

Thanks again Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: