Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Buying BTC with PayPal - $100 available - page 7. (Read 32516 times)

legendary
Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000
Sold the user more than 1.8BTC; everything went smooth, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Still buying. 1:1 only right now. I'm looking for people who want to cash out quick, not exchangers trying to make a buck Wink

Willing to lower the minimum for some of the older members who are in need of quick paypal. Looking to buy trust? Look elsewhere. I'm not leaving trust or expecting trust to be left for these smaller trades Smiley

Hey xetsr,

I need a quick 15-20 bucks Paypal F&F for my BTC. I just came to the Currency Exchange section looking for somebody trusted who had PP to trade. I really don't want to deal with anybody shady or have to even worry the slightest bit about some chargeback scam in the future. Then I found your thread and you seem to fit the honest person/trader that I am looking for here. Please let me know via PM if you can help. I would probably have no problem sending my BTC first to you, unless on further inspection it appears your account was hacked or similar.

Thanks

EDIT: PM sent

Done.

Anyone else selling today?
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
Still buying. 1:1 only right now. I'm looking for people who want to cash out quick, not exchangers trying to make a buck Wink

Willing to lower the minimum for some of the older members who are in need of quick paypal. Looking to buy trust? Look elsewhere. I'm not leaving trust or expecting trust to be left for these smaller trades Smiley

Hey xetsr,

I need a quick 15-20 bucks Paypal F&F for my BTC. I just came to the Currency Exchange section looking for somebody trusted who had PP to trade. I really don't want to deal with anybody shady or have to even worry the slightest bit about some chargeback scam in the future. Then I found your thread and you seem to fit the honest person/trader that I am looking for here. Please let me know via PM if you can help. I would probably have no problem sending my BTC first to you, unless on further inspection it appears your account was hacked or similar.

Thanks

EDIT: PM sent
legendary

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
do you send the money in PP like a normal purchase or you send it like friends/familiar?
legendary
Still buying. Will be around most of today if anyone wants to do a quick trade.
legendary
hello
I can sell 0.5btc for $165 netto, if are interested PM me
cheers

You must have not read the first post. I thought I made it pretty clear.... sigh.
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
hello
I can sell 0.5btc for $165 netto, if are interested PM me
cheers
legendary
Buying. Have more PayPal funds available.

Missed a few messages yesterday, message me again if you want a quick trade today.
legendary
Hey, I have $150 in bitcoins that I want to sell, for bitstamp +5%.  Interested?
I've also sent you a PM.

Only have the two PayPal My Cash cards right now. Unless PayPal changed lately, these can only be redeemed in the US.

Updated the OP with a little more info. My Cash cards work with US verified paypal accounts only. Wouldn't recommend you load these or any my cash cards to your paypal account and withdraw straight to your bank account.

EDIT: Both cards have been sold. Closing this for now.

Wait....you were seriously able to sell ppmc at 5%?

*stadium applause*
Xetsr has been doing trades with members here for a LONG time. People trust him BIG TIME. Many people don't care about making a return when cashing out, they just want a secure and flawless trade. Look at his trust. Xetsr's trust basically guarantees that. I used to escrow a couple exchanges for him back in the good ol days when the KingofInvesting HATEclub wasn't around. Think I helped with 2 small trades and I also bought from him a couple times.

thanks for explaining  Cheesy

i would say about 90% of the people i deal with here are gamblers, who want to cash out quickly and not have to worry about getting stolen ppmc cards or funds from a hacked paypal account.
Activity: 350
Hey, I have $150 in bitcoins that I want to sell, for bitstamp +5%.  Interested?
I've also sent you a PM.

Only have the two PayPal My Cash cards right now. Unless PayPal changed lately, these can only be redeemed in the US.

Updated the OP with a little more info. My Cash cards work with US verified paypal accounts only. Wouldn't recommend you load these or any my cash cards to your paypal account and withdraw straight to your bank account.

*stadium applause*
Xetsr has been doing trades with members here for a LONG time. People trust him BIG TIME. Many people don't care about making a return when cashing out, they just want a secure and flawless trade. Look at his trust. Xetsr's trust basically guarantees that. I used to escrow a couple exchanges for him back in the good ol days when the KingofInvesting HATEclub wasn't around. Think I helped with 2 small trades and I also bought from him a couple times.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I've also sent you a PM.

*stadium applause*
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Buying again. Check first post for more details.

um always selling Wink
legendary
Buying again. Check first post for more details.
legendary
check the pm please.

Done deal. Thanks again.
Activity: 340
check the pm please.

Edit : deal done i sold him 0.1 BTC Instant and Samooth, thanks again will trade again.
legendary
Still buying. Have $2,000 in funds available. $100 minimum trade, see first post for more details.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Buying again. Read first post before posting here.

I'll be away most of Saturday and Sunday and won't be checking this thread often. Message me for a faster response.
i can sell you 0.035 btc fpr paypal
legendary
Buying again. Read first post before posting here.

I'll be away most of Saturday and Sunday and won't be checking this thread often. Message me for a faster response.
Pages:
Jump to: