Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Buying BTC with PayPal - $100 available - page 8. (Read 32516 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Buying BTC again. Have $600 in serve funds.

Still looking?
legendary
Buying BTC again. Have $600 in serve funds.
legendary
Hey, I have $150 in bitcoins that I want to sell, for bitstamp +5%.  Interested?
I've also sent you a PM.

Only have the two PayPal My Cash cards right now. Unless PayPal changed lately, these can only be redeemed in the US.

Updated the OP with a little more info. My Cash cards work with US verified paypal accounts only. Wouldn't recommend you load these or any my cash cards to your paypal account and withdraw straight to your bank account.

EDIT: Both cards have been sold. Closing this for now.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Hey, I have $150 in bitcoins that I want to sell, for bitstamp +5%.  Interested?
I've also sent you a PM.
legendary
Have 2 PayPal My Cash cards. $500 and $200 for bitstamp +5%. Cash bought by me. Have receipt and cards unscratched. Bought these for someone else but they backed out literally right after I bought them  Undecided

I'm not sending first. Escrow through Tomatocage and I'll pay the fee.

Message me here on bitcointalk if interested. I don't use skype or any other messenger for trades.
legendary
No longer needed but can do small trades @ bitstamp spot if anyone needs serve funds.

Just wanted to give a heads up: Serve is pretty much the same as paypal when it comes to chargebacks. Always trade with someone you trust Wink
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
If you can moneygram from amex, I m all game
legendary
how does Amex Serve transfer works? do i need to open Serve account?

You would need to buy a amex serve prepaid card and register it online. Once you've done that you can send / receive funds and withdraw at ATM.

This offer is only good for the rest of the weekend. Will probably just withdraw cash myself on Monday and buy what I need.

Still have $460 in serve funds available. Bitstamp +3%  Grin
Activity: 13
how does Amex Serve transfer works? do i need to open Serve account?
Activity: 7
hey brother looking to sell some BTC, though do you have moneyPak or can you you do moneygram?
thanks
legendary
Buying again. Have $460 in Serve funds available.

Don't like the rate or payment method? Then there is no need to spam your link here.
legendary
I can sell to all 900$ @ bitstamp but you will pay WU/MG fee. Country is India you can check now how much fee will be for India.

Can do this tomorrow but would need to use escrow. I'll pay both fees. Send me a PM if still interested. Would have done it tonight but the closest WU closed early.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
I can sell to all 900$ @ bitstamp but you will pay WU/MG fee. Country is India you can check now how much fee will be for India.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
PM sent.
legendary
oh I thought you were sending online.

Nope, this would be sent in person with cash Smiley

I'm also open to other methods as long as they are in my area.
Activity: 3
oh I thought you were sending online.
legendary
Hi, im from Uk. Selling in LBC with 3000+ trades
Got now 7 coins for sale. For more just click signature and check my rates for WU.

Pick up will be possible only in next 12-14 hours due to different time zone

Those rates are to high compared to other LBC sellers. That's not even including the WU fees...

Paying bitstamp spot or a little over right now. If anyone else is interested, check OP for more details before posting here.

I would rather deal with bitcointalk members but if I don't find any sellers over the next few days, I'll most likely just buy from LBC.

So u looking to pay bitsamp or little above and seller must pay fee as well..Good luck

Rates are negotiable but I'm not paying your ~15% and then 5 - 10% more in WU fees. Good luck trying to sell that and thanks for spamming the link in your signature here when I made it clear in the OP what I was looking for Smiley

Like I said in the OP, I'm willing to pay the fees depending on the country.

Ill sell $100 worth of btc WU, I'll pay fees.
Pm me

Sorry, I'm looking for bigger amounts right now. I don't want to keep going back and forth to WU and then get questioned on why I'm sending money to several people in different countries. They don't seem to like that Wink
Activity: 3
Ill sell $100 worth of btc WU, I'll pay fees.
Pm me
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
Hi, im from Uk. Selling in LBC with 3000+ trades
Got now 7 coins for sale. For more just click signature and check my rates for WU.

Pick up will be possible only in next 12-14 hours due to different time zone

Those rates are to high compared to other LBC sellers. That's not even including the WU fees...

Paying bitstamp spot or a little over right now. If anyone else is interested, check OP for more details before posting here.

I would rather deal with bitcointalk members but if I don't find any sellers over the next few days, I'll most likely just buy from LBC.

So u looking to pay bitsamp or little above and seller must pay fee as well..Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: