Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] - Elitist Jerks Litecoin Pool - [CLOSED] - page 2. (Read 32018 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
My miner just lost connection to the pool and is having trouble reconnecting. I can get to the website, and everything else seems fine, but it can't find the pool. Has anything changed?

Also: getting started page lists both port 3333 and 8337 - which is correct?

Update: Connection returned.
If we could get a few fast blocks, it'd be even better.  Grin
Damn you, Lady Luck!
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
Made some huge adjustments today. Things are much better
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Dashboard is down again. Server load is high due to long round. I will load balance this week

Dashboard is down, again Wink Have you thought to turn off the graphical dashboard and leave only the text?
legendary
Dashboard is down again. Server load is high due to long round. I will load balance this week
legendary
yeah dashboard was killing the server. I had to disable it. I will re-enable as soon as I get a chance to setup load balancing
Are you doing maintenance on the site, I'm getting odd missing and non-loading pages, and the Dashboard page has told me "Unable to display, missing template" or something a couple times, and right now it's not fully displaying.
legendary
Added our Web chat back to the site. Haven't had it since our old mmcfe front end. Lots of good people are online to get you started mining
legendary
Pool & Site appear to be down.

Its back up again. Load was getting pretty high . I wanted to make sure the cron was running correctly in case people needed payouts. i dont ever want to hold payouts back when cpu is high
Pool & Site appear to be down.
legendary
Server has settled down.
legendary
Load was high on pool this morning. It seems someone is being a bad boy at work and using their servers for mining on off hours. However there is soooo many servers he is using its like a botnet. Putting a huge strain on the server resources. I am going to work on a few things to get things a little more comfortable Smiley
legendary
I am on board

Welcome.  Great to have you!
Activity: 140
I am on board
legendary
A few fast blocks. This is a great time to join up. People are getting comfortable about the speeds and we will be going back to invite only. If you would like to be part of the pool now is the time to join.
legendary
Lots of new miners and some old names also.. welcome back
legendary
SSL has now been completed.
legendary
https is almost complete. Will keep you posted.
legendary
Registration is open once again for new miners.

This is the time to give Elitist Jerks a try. Pool was hacked. I paid for all Litecoins stolen. Pool had a security check and things are really tight. Just need to add https so peoples sessions dont get high jacked.

Database is constantly backed up.. Hot wallet/Cold wallet. This is why only a small amount of coins where taken.

We can take a hit and no effect to our miners.
legendary
Pool Security has had a full testing. Very happy to say that we have a very secure website. Speaking of which we will be adding secure http soon enough.

The pool has been fantastic. And a lot of good luck
Pages:
Jump to: