Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] - Elitist Jerks Litecoin Pool - [CLOSED] - page 3. (Read 32018 times)

legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
Pool has had some fantastic luck Smiley
legendary
Block found. Payments went out like normal.
legendary
Pool Invites..

I am just going to address this since I have had quit a few PM's and emails about it.

Yes I will invite you to the pool on one condition. Your a miner that would like to move away from a larger Litecoin pool.

I had a lot of people like that fact that I am a stand up guy and covered the pools Litecoins that where stolen and not just making the miners suffer.

I do however, believe that all miners should not use the pool as a wallet. No more then 10 coins should be stored on the wallet in any account.

Anyways, thanks for a lot of positive feedback.. its been great.
legendary
Auto Payouts where sent.
legendary
After a full clean up. I found it to be better to allow users the choice if they like to continue to mine on a private pool or take their coins and cash out. I covered all coins lost in the hack.

I thank everyone for their patience.

legendary
EJPool looks to have been hacked. Since I use a hot wallet not all the funds have been withdrawn. Whatever you had in your account is still backed up offline. I will first need to figure out how EJPool was hacked and then send out payouts to each account.

As of right now the Pool is closed and I am not allowing for any mining at this time. I want to be up front about things and will keep you posted.

Any questions or concerns please email [email protected]

Thank you

Update: The Hack was found and had nothing to do with MPOS. He obtained access through phpmyadmin. He then entered the database gave his account a false credit and manually withdrew the amount which cleaned out the wallet.

This does mean he had database access. He did download the database in fact. I suggest changing your password if you use it anywhere else. Passwords where salted however its better to be safe.

What people care about most. There account balance.

I will be paying out of my own wallet to everyone's account. I will be pushing out payments one by one. If you do not receive a payout by tomorrow please email [email protected] with your username. I will check the database and send you the correct amount. Rest assured you will get paid your balance.
legendary
Looking for some new miners.. come join us
legendary
back up and running.. and a another low diff block...
legendary
Surprised to say our provider Digital Ocean went down just a little while ago. Hope to have services up soon
Oh...interesting. Just had my first hang since the vardiff change, too...

Yeah that was the ISP's fault.. their service went down. Sorry about that
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Surprised to say our provider Digital Ocean went down just a little while ago. Hope to have services up soon
Oh...interesting. Just had my first hang since the vardiff change, too...
legendary
And we are back up
legendary
legendary
New getwork server has been working great for you guys stuck behind a firewall since port 80 is open.

Stratum should also work just FYI on the same server using port 80.
legendary
Oddly enough, I haven't changed anything on my end, but I haven't had a single hang since you switched to vardiff.

Thats great news! I made a lot of changes to our backend also so that could have fixed it.

Now if we can get that luck going once again we are all set.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Oddly enough, I haven't changed anything on my end, but I haven't had a single hang since you switched to vardiff.

EDIT: Nevermind, just hung. It was a good run, though.
legendary
Added Getwork proxy server once again to support legacy miners.

We also added port 80 mining on our getwork server. For people with firewall issues
legendary
and mark up yet another short block.
legendary
And another short block
legendary
Finally banged out that long block and then a pretty short one
legendary
Long Rounds VS. short rounds.

Its always interesting to look at these rounds.

A long round last a long time.. but a short round is very quick Smiley

--Caption Obvious

Just remember that when dealing with our Long rounds.

Pages:
Jump to: