Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] - Elitist Jerks Litecoin Pool - [CLOSED] - page 4. (Read 32018 times)

legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
VARDIFF is now installed on the pool. Enjoy CPU miners Smiley
legendary
Things keep moving along. Thanks for being part of Elitist Jerks
legendary
Great.. thanks for the feedback.. not only that..  a few nice fast blocks today Smiley
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Notifications are working for me again. Thanks for the hard work! Cheesy
legendary
Ok idle email notifications should be working. Just tested it myself. Let me know
Miner died sometime last night, never got a notification. Maybe there's just something wrong with MY notifications?? I've like quadruple checked my email, and I double-checked the email address in my pool settings.

I just triple checked things now.. make sure your box is on for email notification
Ok idle email notifications should be working. Just tested it myself. Let me know
Miner died sometime last night, never got a notification. Maybe there's just something wrong with MY notifications?? I've like quadruple checked my email, and I double-checked the email address in my pool settings.
legendary
Long round.. well knock this one out soon enough
legendary
Miner just went down again, checked spam folder, checked deleted folder, checked email address and notification settings on site. Everything looks fine, but I'm still not receiving the notifications. I deleted and re-set my email on the site to see if that will fix it.
Yeah, I assumed the problem was on my end, but I couldn't figure it out and the advice I got from the forum was that it might be a problem on the pool's end. I suppose it could still be an ISP/Router issue or something, but I'm kinda lost.

Oh well, at least the idle notification's being looked into. Good luck. Cheesy
legendary
Did anything happen on the pool JUST now? Because my miner JUST went dead. I checked my spam folder and I have NOT received a notification for it, though.

No nothing has been touched.. this very much sounds like your miner is having issues.. i know you mentioned your using cgminer.. maybe try to upgrade to a newer version?
legendary
I have checked my spam folder, and they're not in there.

Ok.. ill take a look at few things in idle miner notifications
Did anything happen on the pool JUST now? Because my miner JUST went dead. I checked my spam folder and I have NOT received a notification for it, though.

Also getting weird text overlaps on the site now...
I have checked my spam folder, and they're not in there.
legendary
My miner is offline again, and I have not received any notification. My notifications are still not working.

can you check your spam folder and turn on block notifications also.. this way you know if these emails are being filtered or something
My miner is offline again, and I have not received any notification. My notifications are still not working.
legendary
Well with us going Proportional. The pool already found two fast blocks. Great start for the pool miners that's for sure!
legendary
I normally would not bother with a grammar comment, and apologies if it
is already somewhere in the conversation.... but the irony demands it in this case:

"Because you feel your an Elitist Jerk"

An elitist jerk should probably understand the difference between  "your"  and "you're".

I just felt my English teachers foot in my ass Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I normally would not bother with a grammar comment, and apologies if it
is already somewhere in the conversation.... but the irony demands it in this case:

"Because you feel your an Elitist Jerk"

An elitist jerk should probably understand the difference between  "your"  and "you're".

Pages:
Jump to: