Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy #11 USB Miners 0.16 BTC or less! USA - page 2. (Read 13043 times)

donator
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Damn, I was waiting for the miners to arrive before I place another order >_<
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
WHAT!? I was just going to buy after you answered me!
Did you place an order? I can fulfill it at the current prices listed. I don't believe you were a past USA customer of mine so you would not qualify for the new promo prices to be posted shortly in a separate group buy. This group buy is closed but I will fill your order at prices listed here if you want.

Thanks a ton! I want two USB ASIC miners, red and blue if you can. Just give me an address to pay to.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, the cheap 0.07 BTC shipping option with those.
Use the address in this group buy please.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Received my miners today. Thanks a mint!
WHAT!? I was just going to buy after you answered me!
Did you place an order? I can fulfill it at the current prices listed. I don't believe you were a past USA customer of mine so you would not qualify for the new promo prices to be posted shortly in a separate group buy. This group buy is closed but I will fill your order at prices listed here if you want.
Will be there in near future shipping to EU?
No. I only ship to USA addresses due to personal time restraints.
Can we specify the color we want?
Not normally. I will mix it up if I can. This group buy is closed.

9/9/13 This group buy is closed. I will be offering USB Miners(limited to quantity in hand) to my past USA customers at a special promo price from AsicMiner. Only my past USA customers qualify for this special pricing. They will be offered first come, first served to past USA customers only. Once they are gone, I am not sure when more USB miners will be available. I will start a new group buy for this promo in the next 24 hours.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Will be there in near future shipping to EU?
USB Miner orders are still being taken for immediate shipment.

9/8/13 Late night update. No more BLADE orders are being taken as AsicMiner is out of BLADES for at least a week. Any orders placed before now will be fulfilled.

9/8/13 All USB Miners are now 0.16 BTC each or less from me as I have these in stock for immediate shipping. Thanks for all orders placed with me.

Activity: 392
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫
Anybody want to sell there coupons?

I plan on giving a few away to some co-workers.
Hi Silent! Just send my next order in!
 0.10 coupon miner from GB 4
 0.17 normal price miner
 0.06 postage
 0.33 sent in total!

lol and as always if you wanna toss an extra in the box ill pay you for it asap!!!
thanks again and if you can confirm at your convinence

ZipTheRip
Please PM me your shipping address once again. This will be sent out today. Thank you.
Placed an order for 4 USB block erupters (0.75 BTC) and sent all info via PM.  Please confirm; thanks!
Confirmed and order was shipped yesterday. Thank you!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hi Silent! Just send my next order in!
 0.10 coupon miner from GB 4
 0.17 normal price miner
 0.06 postage
 0.33 sent in total!

lol and as always if you wanna toss an extra in the box ill pay you for it asap!!!
thanks again and if you can confirm at your convinence

ZipTheRip
Just got my 3 miners in the mail today!!! I ordered them on the 29th so it was very fast. Heatsinks changed a little from the last version which is cool. I also got all black which is exactly what I was hoping for. Overall it was a perfect buy.

Only weird thing is that you actually put my bitcointalk username on the postage under my real name. I don't know if there was a purpose in this but I could see it being problematic for users with obscene usernames.

Anyways thanks a bunch and I will probably order here again if we see yet another price drop.
Any obscene usernames would not be listed. Glad to hear your order arrived fast. Thanks for the order. I am taking orders for immediate shipping for USB Miners.
Activity: 238
Just got my 3 miners in the mail today!!! I ordered them on the 29th so it was very fast. Heatsinks changed a little from the last version which is cool. I also got all black which is exactly what I was hoping for. Overall it was a perfect buy.

Only weird thing is that you actually put my bitcointalk username on the postage under my real name. I don't know if there was a purpose in this but I could see it being problematic for users with obscene usernames.

Anyways thanks a bunch and I will probably order here again if we see yet another price drop.
sent you a pm, not sure if you got it
Received it. PM reply sent. Thank you.
Activity: 210
sent you a pm, not sure if you got it
Any orders placed overnight will ship Saturday. I have plenty for large orders as well. Thank you for your orders. I am busy tonight. If you paid and sent a pm, your order is good and will ship Saturday. Many orders placed today shipped today! Thank you for all orders big and small. I appreciate them all.
Pages:
Jump to: