Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy #11 USB Miners 0.16 BTC or less! USA - page 3. (Read 13043 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Placed an order for 4 USB block erupters (0.75 BTC) and sent all info via PM.  Please confirm; thanks!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
SSB Thank you,  ordered last Friday Group Buy #11, Arrived today about to test em out
Activity: 10
Ordered 2 miners. PM with all info sent. Thanks in advance! You rock!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
9/6/13 Afternoon Update. Blade Orders. My Blade orders were not shipped until Wednesday and Thursday of this week from AsicMiner. I placed orders on 8/28, 8/29, 8/30, 9/1, 9/2 and so on. I have sent friedcat a PM to see if he can offer any form of compensation as initial orders were promised to ship on Monday at the latest. CanaryInTheMine received his on Thursday so I must assume his initial orders were shipped by Monday at the latest. Why mine were not shipped by Monday at the latest, I don't have an answer until friedcat responds to my PM. Thanks. SilentSonicBoom
Activity: 266
Got my 1st order today, thanks a ton... Smiley
9/6/13 USB Miners are available for immediate shipment in 24 hours or less(some orders ship same day). No blades arrived today but several shipments arrive early next week. FedEx called three times for three different shipments confused to what was in them Cheesy They are on the way. More blades for recently placed orders are arriving middle of next week sometime.
Activity: 195
My miners showed up today! While I didn't get any of the fancy new color ones they are all hashing away quite happily Smiley Thanks SSB!
Activity: 8
Just placed an order. Thanks!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
I received my order today form groupbuy #9. great packaging, thanks!

Will order again soon!
Activity: 8
I can't PM you, but I want to place an order tonight, hoping to get in on the last ones before they're gone. I'm looking to order 4-5 of them. Is there any other way to get my information to you without posting publicly? This PM restriction is *really* annoying. Everyone keeps saying that I should be able to, but it hasn't worked a single time.

EDIT: It *finally* went through and allowed me to PM. Ugh.
Activity: 266
9/5/13 All remaining USB Miner orders should ship today/tomorrow. I am now taking orders for USB Miners that should ship this Friday, Saturday, or Sunday that I have in hand right now.

going to have another order coming over Fri night / early Sat Cheesy
Activity: 5
Hi SSB,

Order has been place.Sent info. to your PM.

Cheer! Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
following
9/5/13 All remaining USB Miner orders should ship today/tomorrow. I am now taking orders for USB Miners that should ship this Friday, Saturday, or Sunday that I have in hand right now.
Activity: 17
Sorry but can I confirm the size of the parcel is small flat rate box (1-14), medium flat rate box (15-100), and large flat rate box (more than 100)?

According to USPS.com (https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail-flat.htm).

Small Box: 8 11/16" x 5 7/16" x 1 3/4"
Medium Box 1: 11 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 6"
Medium Box 2: 14" x 12" x 3 1/2"
Large Box: 12 1/4" x 12 1/4" x 6"
donator
Activity: 164
Sorry but can I confirm the size of the parcel is small flat rate box (1-14), medium flat rate box (15-100), and large flat rate box (more than 100)?
donator
Activity: 164
Aww it's a disappointment. I wanted to place more order after my 14 miners are shipped. But it's understandable. Will PM you once i get vPost working Cheesy
Activity: 56
9/4/13 Effective immediately, no more NEW INTERNATIONAL/CANADA orders will be taken as I don't have the extra time in the coming weeks to handle these orders. USA orders will still be taken.

That is a shame as you were the cheapest to deliver to the UK so far Sad But I understand you're doing it all yourself now which you did make clear from the start.
Thank you for my orders so far and hope if you do manage to get more help that you'll let us Brits know again Smiley

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
It's only an issue if you leaving this planet within the next couple of years. If you staying, then... buy now  Cheesy
Activity: 140
Why are we still buying this expensive hardware?

People just remember if u buy 4 erupters now whit the current Diff you gonna make BTC 0.0078 in 24/u
It will take almost a year to make only one bitcoin whit 4 erupters.
 Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: