Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy #11 USB Miners 0.16 BTC or less! USA - page 5. (Read 13043 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
How mutch for 10 miners+shipping to The Netherlands?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
keep to know more...watching this thread
Activity: 210
Have a safe weekend.

edit -9/1
+1 more Miner for i3lome.  Total of 3
PM and payment info being sent
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
8/30/13 Thanks for all the compliments,orders,etc. Please continue placing orders. I will be trying to take a well deserved break the next three days to prepare for an exodus of miners next week from me to you my valued customers. I will not be answering any PMs for the next three days but do have a portable wallet with me to continue placing orders daily with AsicMiner. I have multiple orders scheduled to arrive Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday this coming week. PMs being answered next week will slow to a crawl as well. My priority is to ship out orders and tracking numbers. To this effect, I have taken off work next Tuesday-Friday to send orders out. I am a one man crew as my help(son) went back to college and the wife has about had it with miners Grin  I will be back at this in full force all of next week as I have been every week. My goal for the month of September is to sell 10000 USB Miners and as many blades as possible. Thank you for your help in achieving my goals. Have a great weekend wherever you are and remember Monday in the US is labor day(holiday).
Good Lord, dude - you could have shipped me raw eggs and they'd have arrived intact.  Phenomenal packaging!  Glad I've ordered more from you.

When did you order? If you don't mind me asking

This was for Group Buy 9, one of the ones that got hit with the delay from China.  Sorry if I gave the impression that 11 was already shipping.
No you didn't give the wrong impression. Im just trying to calculate how many days I have to add to my order,
Activity: 194
Good Lord, dude - you could have shipped me raw eggs and they'd have arrived intact.  Phenomenal packaging!  Glad I've ordered more from you.

This was for Group Buy 9, one of the ones that got hit with the delay from China.  Sorry if I gave the impression that 11 was already shipping.

Activity: 194
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
3 Block Erupters ordered, BTC sent, PM sent.
ok, thats what i thought Smiley just wanted to clarify

Thanks!
Activity: 55
14 Erupters will fit into a small USPS priority box, so he is basing the shipping price on the number of units will fit into a box, not a per unit, or else you would be paying more for shipping than you would for the miners.
i'm a little confused... sorry if it's horribly obvious, but for shipping, it says:
0.25 BTC  per 1-14 miners
does the mean .25 btc per stick up to 14, or .25 btc total for up to 14?
Activity: 56
Second order placed for a further 9 on top of the original 6. PM and payment sent. Thanks again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
ordered 6 miners, Btc sent, PM sent, Thank you.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I'm buying one or two later today!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
I sent you a pm.  Please reply when you get a chance. 

I have sent too.
8 hours no reply.
I hope we are not scammed Wink

SSB has sent out literally thousands of these over a number of group buys.  I know that I've bought from several of them.  He's not a scammer.  Most likely just has a busy schedule and will reply as soon as he can.

Yeah i know that, so i used proper emoticon Wink
Activity: 31

I have sent too.
8 hours no reply.

SSB has sent out literally thousands of these over a number of group buys.  I know that I've bought from several of them.  He's not a scammer.  Most likely just has a busy schedule and will reply as soon as he can.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark

I have sent too.
8 hours no reply.
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
Do you think that it would be feasible for asicminer to continue to drop prices after this latest one or are we at rock bottom.

Depending on the BTC price, he might be able to cut the price in half one more time, but that would probably approach production costs.

Actually, it's not the price that has been going down, but the difficulty that has been going up.  Grin

EDIT: another interesting observation: the cost of the hubs/postage/other infrastructure is starting to become dominant.
Pages:
Jump to: