Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy #11 USB Miners 0.16 BTC or less! USA - page 7. (Read 13043 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
0.17? Selling for $100 on ebay a few days back when I checked. Genuine sellers on this forum?
Activity: 235
PM and BTC sent.  I guess I'll have to get another USB hub now.  Roll Eyes
I know how that feels, I think I'm gunna have to grab a Rosewill 10 port HUB myself. Ugh, I'm so tempted to add another miner to my order now with the new low price..
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004
+9001 rep for SSB. Helped me out concerning a bad situation I'm in (I won't go into details). Extremely responsive and very flexible. THANK YOU!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
PM and BTC sent.  I guess I'll have to get another USB hub now.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 46
Once again Silent Sonic Boom delivers a package of properly packed and shipped miners right to my door!

Thanks SSB! Will order soon again soon enough!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫
I'll take 10 please, payment tonight when I get home from work.
Activity: 303
And what about Group 9? I paid you 29PCS 9 days ago for almost double price and up today no delivery, no tracking number. Sad  It is bad for me. Will you make any compensation for it?
Deleted
Activity: 17
And what about Group 9? I paid you 29PCS 9 days ago for almost double price and up today no delivery, no tracking number. Sad  It is bad for me. Will you make any compensation for it?

That's the way that the game works, ASICMiner decides the prices and the resellers adjust their prices accordingly. It is not something that can be predicted. The price of the Group 8 units I ordered when from 0.45 to 0.31 to 0.17 and they are still in transit (The disadvantage of International ordering, and manufacturing delays are part of the ASIC game). Anyway, you cannot expect a ROI on these units (even at the current price).

Nevertheless, IMO SSB runs the best GB for these units (especially for International orders), I am extremely happy with the service so far. Think of your future savings on your future orders Cheesy
Activity: 326
And what about Group 9? I paid you 29PCS 9 days ago for almost double price and up today no delivery, no tracking number. Sad  It is bad for me. Will you make any compensation for it?
Activity: 336
Thanks every one for the orders and words of support. It means a lot to me.
Activity: 266
all I'll say is...

pm & BTC sent.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Computer Service Tech
PM and BTC sent! Grin
Activity: 47
Interested. I'll see what I can arrange after I get off work in a few hours.
Activity: 210
Order for 1 on the way
donator
Activity: 164
ordering 14 now.
Cheesy
It is now open. Thank you for your orders and enjoy!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
World Class Cryptonaire
Watching...
Activity: 364
Hash for Cash!
aw man i dont want to stay up until 2am. lol
May be sooner. Now off to work on it Cheesy

It will be  Wink