Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy #11 USB Miners 0.16 BTC or less! USA - page 6. (Read 13043 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Placed another order for 6 more miners. Btc sent. See pm. Thanks in advance!
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
0.75 sent to 1JtgYexj7oEhauCXuEqcr4bA3zpgiNKXhf

PM with details
Activity: 420
Order placed!

Look forward to seeing this latest revision  Grin

The blue ones are nice. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Order placed!

Look forward to seeing this latest revision  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
SSB, you need a referral program!  I've been sending quite a few people over to ya!
Activity: 210
PM Sent +1 BE for i3lome order

Transaction ID: c8ac58838628c806fb19bb02e134305ec1a40467a04fac89291028b1165e76a4
Do you think that it would be feasible for asicminer to continue to drop prices after this latest one or are we at rock bottom.

Next week they are going to pay you to take them.

Hopefully I will be able to ROI on my shipping costs.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
Do you think that it would be feasible for asicminer to continue to drop prices after this latest one or are we at rock bottom.

Next week they are going to pay you to take them.
Activity: 336
+9001 rep for SSB. Helped me out concerning a bad situation I'm in (I won't go into details). Extremely responsive and very flexible. THANK YOU!
Thanks for the reply. I try my best. Sometimes things don't work out like lost shipments from DHL that still never arrived. friedcat did send replacements which is awesome.
Once again Silent Sonic Boom delivers a package of properly packed and shipped miners right to my door!

Thanks SSB! Will order soon again soon enough!
Thanks for the kind words. You are very welcome.
I'll take 10 please, payment tonight when I get home from work.

Quick question since you didn't mention it, is this group buy open to anybody?
Yes.
Thank you. It is appreciated!
And what about Group 9? I paid you 29PCS 9 days ago for almost double price and up today no delivery, no tracking number. Sad  It is bad for me. Will you make any compensation for it?
Same here, I paid for 12 erupters at 0.31 at august 22 (week ago) and still no updates, no trackings, and now I see this 0.17 price...
So, SSB, will there be any compensation for such orders?
Or, if the packages were not even processed and sent, may be you can recalculate this orders according to BTC sent and new price?
I hope you'll find a way to satisfy your valued customers.
I believe I have contacted you since this post. Please see group buy #9 thread for update. Thank you.
And what about Group 9? I paid you 29PCS 9 days ago for almost double price and up today no delivery, no tracking number. Sad  It is bad for me. Will you make any compensation for it?
Your order ships tomorrow. A few extra miners will be included. I have no control over price changes. These were ordered at the old higher prices. Please see my latest update. Thanks for the order.
All orders must pay shipping. There is no free shipping option. Thank you!
Activity: 392
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

Quick question since you didn't mention it, is this group buy open to anybody?
Activity: 195
Activity: 147
I'll have 2 good sir!  Grin
Activity: 235
0.17? Selling for $100 on ebay a few days back when I checked. Genuine sellers on this forum?
When I last checked it was around 50$, I'm expecting prices go to down on ebay soon because of these prices. SSB is a official US reseller for ASICMiner so yes. He is Genuine, Ebay is just slow and a ripoff.
Pages:
Jump to: