Pages:
Author

Topic: [closed] jorjito's computer shop back in biz *UPDATE JANUARY 28* - page 2. (Read 6656 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
If anyone has an idea of how to present what we offer in OP - and it will be more than now - please give me some ideas. The present way sucks big time.

Why don't you create a real shop? Would probably be easier to handle orders too. Though you need a good developer so that you know there are no backdoors or similar things implemented.
legendary
EDIT JANUARY 25.

One day late but I'm back from my back. Will answer PMs right after this. We have the tiniest update eeever, but the UPS packages are soon in the air.  Grin Just wanna point out that the hardware updates will not be this bad in the future. They will be substantial and several days a week. We are getting back in biz Wink

If Sebastian agrees, we might also have a little competition to get rid of old stuff. Otherwise it will say "SALE" once again  Wink

Once Thanks for your patients  Smiley Smiley

No need to ask me for such things, simply do it and i can provide escrow. Wink When i know the rules of the competition i can create the escrow address and mention things that might need to be changed.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I believe the Dell computer is sold and a bunch of other things. Smiley

I need some sleep and can't monitor the thread, so I already say STOP now.

To be continued Smiley
Should we have a new sale...?  Roll Eyes Or wait until the stock is filling up this week?

Or perhaps two sales.... Hmmm....

Ok, let's do this to awaken the thread - sale it is, at least partial:

Until I say stop, the Freecom 2TB USB3 with no external power source will be sold at at 50 US dollar. Of the bought drives, I will include the two 64GB USBs sticks. The one posting in the thread claiming one disk will get one free of charge/shipping until I say stop.

BTW, they are rather nice, very small and handy  Smiley

Just to keep you awake!   Cool

I will take the Freecom for $50 with the free stuff and free shipping  Grin paid in BTC, I will contact SebastianJu

One sold Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
Should we have a new sale...?  Roll Eyes Or wait until the stock is filling up this week?

Until I say stop, the Freecom 2TB USB3 with no external power source will be sold at at 50 US dollar. Of the bought drives, I will include the two 64GB USBs sticks. The one posting in the thread claiming one disk will get one free of charge/shipping until I say stop.

I will take the Freecom for $50 with the free stuff and free shipping  Grin paid in BTC, I will contact SebastianJu

Ok, let's do this to awaken the thread:

BTW, thet are rather nice, very small and handy  Smiley

Pm sent!

Only BTC, sorry!
Activity: 527
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

Ok, let's do this to awaken the thread:

BTW, thet are rather nice, very small and handy  Smiley

Pm sent!
These medz make me do funny things... Wonder if my partner find it amusing.  Cheesy

At the moment, we have an 150 US dollar discount on the price of the Dell Latitude E5250: $600 with free shipping. Brand new Wink

Would you be interested, please post in the thread!

If anyone has an idea of how to present what we offer in OP - and it will be more than now - please give me some ideas. The present way sucks big time.
EDIT JANUARY 25.

One day late but I'm back from my back. Will answer PMs right after this. We have the tiniest update eeever, but the UPS packages are soon in the air.  Grin Just wanna point out that the hardware updates will not be this bad in the future. They will be substantial and several days a week. We are getting back in biz Wink

If Sebastian agrees, we might also have a little competition to get rid of old stuff. Otherwise it will say "SALE" once again  Wink

Once Thanks for your patients  Smiley Smiley

this whole thread is scam. 
why haven't seller and shills been banned / neg trusted yet?

How do you figure it's a scam, and who are the shills that should be banned?

So long as everyone uses escrow there's not much chance of losing your money.

Yeah, prove it a scam and you will die searching for some kind of evidence. If you thinking about the prices we are able to offer: Well, we are able to offer them without theft or crime with documentation of purshase.

Deal with it and order something instead  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

How do you figure it's a scam, and who are the shills that should be banned?

So long as everyone uses escrow there's not much chance of losing your money.
tss
Activity: 742
I'm back on track, kinda. I'll be able to work with this at least Smiley

In about 12h, we will have an update of OP and PM answered. Unfortunately, I couldn't send to shipment today as UPS is closed, but they will be heading over the Atlantic tomorrow!

Thanks for your patients  Smiley Smiley
legendary
I'M WRITING THIS WITH THE ON-SCREEN BOARD.

IN THE BEGINNING OF THE WEEK, I FELL WHILE WAKING ON AN ICY ROAD. I'M LIVING IN A F*CKING COUNTRY WHERE HUMANS REALLY SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO LIVE IN THE WINTER TIME...  Undecided  MY BACK WAS HURT BADLY. AT THE MOMENT I'M WAITING FOR THE DOCTORS' CALL IF THE DISC HERNIATION NEEDS SURGERY OR NOT.

SO... ANOTHER OBSTACLE FOR THIS LITTLE SHOP...  Roll Eyes

I WONT COMMUNICATE IN A COUPLE OF DAYS, INCLUDING ANSWERING THE PMs, AS WRITING REALLY TAKES FOREVER AND JUST HURTS. HOWEVER, I WANT TO STATE THAT UPS WILL PICK UP TWO SHIPMENTS LATER TODAY. ALSO, WE HAVE SOME NEW ITEMS FOR THE SHOP WHEN THINGS ARE BACK TO NORMAL.

WE WILL BE BACK
 Smiley

Sorry to hear about the trouble. You might consider buying one of those winter spikes for shoes. Made of rubber and put metal spikes on your shoes. For next time of course. Smiley

Wish you good recovering. I know these things can bring a good portion of fear. Hope all is better than you thought.

Wish you good recovering. Smiley

To buyers, your funds are safe in escrow. So when you think that takes too long then i can refund you and we inform jorjito about it. Though maybe it takes only some days until he is back.
I'M WRITING THIS WITH THE ON-SCREEN BOARD.

IN THE BEGINNING OF THE WEEK, I FELL WHILE WAKING ON AN ICY ROAD. I'M LIVING IN A F*CKING COUNTRY WHERE HUMANS REALLY SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO LIVE IN THE WINTER TIME...  Undecided  MY BACK WAS HURT BADLY. AT THE MOMENT I'M WAITING FOR THE DOCTORS' CALL IF THE DISC HERNIATION NEEDS SURGERY OR NOT.

SO... ANOTHER OBSTACLE FOR THIS LITTLE SHOP...  Roll Eyes

I WONT COMMUNICATE IN A COUPLE OF DAYS, INCLUDING ANSWERING THE PMs, AS WRITING REALLY TAKES FOREVER AND JUST HURTS. HOWEVER, I WANT TO STATE THAT UPS WILL PICK UP TWO SHIPMENTS LATER TODAY. ALSO, WE HAVE SOME NEW ITEMS FOR THE SHOP WHEN THINGS ARE BACK TO NORMAL.

WE WILL BE BACK
 Smiley
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
My SSD was delivered yesterday.

I got tracking number and communication with jorjito25 was good.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181
looking forward to see if you can fill my initial request when you opened the thread.

thanks!
Just a short note:

I just learned that a package took 14 days to arrive, and it wasn't even that far a distance. I also know that delivery times have been very fast at times (the US, but also more remote places). The conclusion is... none, really. More than that the delivery time can be quite long but also surprisingly fast. I have not, however, heard anyone not receiving their goods in good conditions.

Take this into consideration when ordering, please.

Tomorrow, we'll have an hardware update Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: