Pages:
Author

Topic: [closed] jorjito's computer shop back in biz *UPDATE JANUARY 28* - page 4. (Read 6656 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
I received my SSD from jorjito25 a week ago, its legit and working great...
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
just an update. received my ssd safe and sound and very quickly. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181
looking forward to seeing your new "Stock"
thanks!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
OP updated again and we are back in biz (although the shop will grow the coming days).

Until today, we have made an thing out of offer only brand new stuff. One things that really doesn't get old if the rest of the hardware stay alive, is RAM sticks. We will feature new, large ones but we also have quite a collection of old and smaller RAM. Would anyone be interested if we offered these along with the other things...?

Hopefully the stock will be updated already tomorrow!

NEW UPDATE:

TO EVERYONE WONDER, EVERYTHING IS ON SCHEDUEL FOR OPENING UP AGAIN ON TUESDAY WITH SOME NEW OFFERINGS Smiley WHAT HAS NOT GONE AS PLANNED IS THE COMMUNICATION WITH ALREADY EXISTING CUSTOMER, AS I WAS AWAY FROM ANY INTERNET FOR MORE THAN TWO DAYS. BUT THINGS WILL BE SHIPPING BOTH MONDAY AND TUESDAY.

AND AFTER THAT, THINGS WILL BE BACK FOR NORMAL (OR RATHER: A LOT BETTER) Wink

A BIG THANK YOU TO SEBASTIANJU, WHO DONE MUCH WORK WHILE I WAS AWAY. REMEMBER TO TIP HIS (OR THE ESCROW SERVICE YOU USE).

NEXT UPDATE OF THE OP WILL BE ON TUESDAY, BUT IF YOU MADE A DEAL AND SENT MONEY TO SEBASTIAN, YOU CAN RE-SEND YOU ADDRESS ALONG WITH AN EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER (UPS REQUIRE THAT WOULD THEY HAVE PROBLEM FINDING YOU).

THANK YOU AND SEE YOU ON TUESDAY, IF NOT EARLIER ON PM - I WILL BE AROUND THE COMING DAYS Smiley
UPDATE:

Due to personal problems of my partner working with this, the overwhelming interest in ordering things for us and the unforeseen awful consequences of all the holidays regarding shipping, we have to temporary close the shop.

We will open on again January 12, Tuesday next week. Until then we will improve the ordering process, bring in new stuff for broader supply of items, but also bring in more manpower to help me here on the board (to have conversations with 14 different members in parallel is quite a task).

The customers who have sent money into escrow, will not be effected by this. We have shipped and will continue to ship the ones we had not have the time handle yet.

Of course we are most disappointed to have to do this, but our plans for this shop is long-term. To just continue when things become bigger than expected and get out of hand, would be irresponsible - and only lead to an much sooner death of the shop than expected. By this temporary closure, we'll get back in better shape/stock and prepared for a bright future.

However, we want to say a sincere "we are sorry for this" to all those who have contacted use the last two weeks, but we hope you understand we wouldn't do this if it wasn't necessary.

We see you all in less than a week! Until then the thread will be closed Smiley

UPDATE:

Due to personal problems of my partner working with this, the overwhelming interest in ordering things for us and the unforeseen awful consequences of all the holidays regarding shipping, we have to temporary close the shop.

We will open on again January 12, Tuesday next week. Until then we will improve the ordering process, bring in new stuff for broader supply of items, but also bring in more manpower to help me here on the board (to have conversations with 14 different members in parallel is quite a task).

The customers who have sent money into escrow, will not be effected by this. We have shipped and will continue to ship the ones we had not have the time handle yet.

Of course we are most disappointed to have to do this, but our plans for this shop is long-term. To just continue when things become bigger than expected and get out of hand, would be irresponsible - and only lead to an much sooner death of the shop than expected. By this temporary closure, we'll get back in better shape/stock and prepared for a bright future.

However, we want to say a sincere "we are sorry for this" to all those who have contacted use the last two weeks, but we hope you understand we wouldn't do this if it wasn't necessary.

See you all (we hope!) in less than a week!

legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
waiting for mine, got a shipping label notification from UPS last couple of days but no movement yet. must be timezone & i think holidays ?

let's see some movement. yeah do update us.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Placed my order, paid to escrow now waiting. OP I sent you a PM also.
legendary
Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181
yes , please update us when items arrive.

thanks!
We didn't receive the ordered goods today as supposed (a few different things). In contact with our partners, the main one had not worked on orders on Sunday and done inventory today Monday. Orders could , but he didn't know for sure, be delayed until Tuesday for us as Wednesday is a holiday here.

That said, we shipped yesterday and will do the same tomorrow. We will also get a few more 500GB EVOs as compensation for the delay.

Those who want their goods shipped tomorrow need to escrow money and send me your postal address, email and phone number within 18 hours from this post.

Sorry for this delay, but soon the holiday season will be over and things will go back to normal.

Hi,

i got my package with ssd disks. I purchased couple of them and received as ordered.

Thanks mate

Happy to hear! Enjoy the speed  Smiley

More packages is travelling to their destinations, and I think four more are done for delivery tomorrow.

Please note that the stock numbers are not updated yet
, but we will order more tomorrow as there seems to be an interest.

In addition to light-weigh computer-parts, we are discussing to bring in heavier hardware like GPUs or even whole machines (laptops). Shipping cost would remain the same!

Would anyone be interested to really broaden the offered items? Please let us know  Smiley It's quite important as we can't sit on a large stock for month. The alternative would be that you contact us as now with a wish-list, but that also means longer delivery times. Basicly, how would you like the shop to develop....?

Any ideas or answers are welcome  Smiley Let together build not only the shop with lowest prices, but also the most thouth-after stock.

Please, discuss here as my PM box is full of orders and pre-order discussions  Smiley

legendary
Mine Mine Mine
Hi,

i got my package with ssd disks. I purchased couple of them and received as ordered.

Thanks mate

looking fwd to receive them soon too.

escrow provided by sebastianju. got reply from escrow & op.

btc sent & hope everything goes smooth. reply from op is pretty fast too.
Activity: 639
Merit: 504
Hi,

Thanks mate
legendary
Mine Mine Mine
Updated OP!

price increased ? sob sob, was saving up Sad

but i was in contact here on thread so does it still count ?

Yes, it was an holiday sale but all those who had contact with me before or during the sale will get the old prices  Smiley

And we will occasionally run promotions and sales in the future too. We want the thread to be somewhat unpredictable  Grin

i contacted via thread but there was a "hiccup" with escrow while saving up some btc.

i'm looking at 2 if you could honor the old price. sorry to be late but had to wait for btc to come thru.

let's do the deal if you could.

Sure, just PM me with what you want and we'll get escrow in; if you pay to the escrow address with in 18h, it will  be shipped tomorrow.  Smiley

pm'ed to yourself & sebastian ju awaiting reply & some basic questions regarding shipping options.

thx & looking fwd to smooth trade.

got a reply from sebastian. waiting on op to reply.
Updated OP!

Yes, it was an holiday sale but all those who had contact with me before or during the sale will get the old prices  Smiley

And we will occasionally run promotions and sales in the future too. We want the thread to be somewhat unpredictable  Grin

i contacted via thread but there was a "hiccup" with escrow while saving up some btc.

i'm looking at 2 if you could honor the old price. sorry to be late but had to wait for btc to come thru.

Sure, just PM me with what you want and we'll get escrow in; if you pay to the escrow address with in 18h, it will  be shipped tomorrow.  Smiley
legendary
Mine Mine Mine
Updated OP!

Yes, it was an holiday sale but all those who had contact with me before or during the sale will get the old prices  Smiley

And we will occasionally run promotions and sales in the future too. We want the thread to be somewhat unpredictable  Grin

Updated OP!

legendary
Mine Mine Mine
Updated OP!

Pages:
Jump to: