Pages:
Author

Topic: [closed] jorjito's computer shop back in biz *UPDATE JANUARY 28* - page 5. (Read 6656 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
still no reply  Cry

All PMs will be answered as I sober up, it's 7AM here and for once New Years wasn't a disappointment  Smiley  

Items should arrive to buyers next week; remember the holiday season... Discs have been sent anyhow.

Next week we'll also expand our stock beyond SSDs. Discounts will be great on the new stuff Grin

Will you have smaller SSD's (128GB)? I might be interested, depending on the price.

No, if you not ordering bulk. Too much work for too little money. Sorry.

Is it only one you need? I have small ones, but they are used. Could send you one of those if you want.

Regards

It's fine, thanks for your reply. It's only one indeed, and thanks but I don't want used ones Cheesy

Well, if we can get a bulk order going with J4bberwock as base, there will be room for you  Smiley Check OP and the thread for the development of this. Perhaps it's a big need for smaller disc, although we sold a 2TB EVO today.

PM answering will be postponed a few hours as uninvited relatives just knocked on the door... Thanks for your patience.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
still no reply  Cry

All PMs will be answered as I sober up, it's 7AM here and for once New Years wasn't a disappointment  Smiley  

Items should arrive to buyers next week; remember the holiday season... Discs have been sent anyhow.

Next week we'll also expand our stock beyond SSDs. Discounts will be great on the new stuff Grin

Will you have smaller SSD's (128GB)? I might be interested, depending on the price.

Is it only one you need? I have small ones, but they are used. Could send you one of those if you want.

Regards

It's fine, thanks for your reply. It's only one indeed, and thanks but I don't want used ones Cheesy
still no reply  Cry

Regards

I may need in a close future some 128GB ones too. Probably at least 30 of them.
If the price isn't that good, I can go for 256GB ones instead.

30 discs is a different deal Wink Please PM me, also with additional info as brand etc. if you have such, so I wont forget to check the prices we can offer until tonight.

See you!
All PMs are answered - happy to see the interest. Smiley We will need to order new 512gb PROs.

I also got confirmation that one package reached it's destination, but that member come forwards if he wants, of course. As I understood it, everything was fine tho.

Things might seem slow, but please take under consideration all the holidays (and they are more of them in Sweden than at most other places; we have one day the coming week too). We will do everything we can to ship everything on Monday (or possibly Tuesday) if the deals closes the weekend. As we are planning to expand with other computer-items, we will of course also expand the number of people working with this.

Lastly, tomorrow at midnight the Holiday Sale will be off and prices return to normal. I will check in in about ten-tvelve hours from now again, hoping to be able to close some more deals this weekend (as Sebastian or your choice of escrow receives the funds) and we ship early next week.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
still no reply  Cry

Regards

I may need in a close future some 128GB ones too. Probably at least 30 of them.
If the price isn't that good, I can go for 256GB ones instead.
still no reply  Cry

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
still no reply  Cry

still no reply  Cry

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
i've got one ordered. i'll update if it shows up.
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
did anyone actually successfully purchased here ?

weird not to see anyone vouch.

I hope it's legit.

saving up some coins to get a drive.
legendary
Activity: 2026
Merit: 1005
still no reply  Cry
All PMs should be answered now; I'll get back to those who are waiting for confirmation on orderers.
how long is the offer valid for ?

The sale will last a couple of days more, after that they will go back to their former prices.

Update: the sale will end when 2015 ends (CET)  Smiley
SebastianJu has been with us all along with his escrow service. I've have done deals with him as third-party several times and he is great!

Would there be a need for another member helping us, we'll find one  Smiley If you want someone in particular now, you are free to involve him (but I have to approve/trust the suggested member).

Sorry for non-answered PMs, I just woke up with the laptop on my chest.  Grin Will attend all of them when I'm a bit more awake. I will be here, more or less, the next 24 hours. I just have to drop some stuff of at UPS. Now coffee! Please be patient as I have double digits in new PMs.

BTW, pics of the monster-powerbook has just been posted in the other thread. We have what we say we have  Smiley Would be great if some of the stuff sent out arrives soon to prove that even more, despite the holidays.
legendary
Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181
Question for OP: What happends if Master-p run with the funds? Is there any other transaction with another escrow provider?

ask another escrow, its a risk always, you just need to find a trusted one.

(not saying anyone here isn't trusted) its more of a general statement.

If you are asking the OP for another source of payment without escrow, then that would be risky in any situation for either party depending on which type you choose.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1016
Question for OP: What happends if Master-p run with the funds? Is there any other transaction with another escrow provider?
Hate to cause a stir but there's a pending scam accusation against master-P I would postpone anymore deals via him and move forward with any further deals via SebastianJu as escrow.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/master-p-scammer-i-lost-complete-faith-in-this-forum-now-1306301

thx for keeping an eye out. nothing against OP but just gotta be careful nowadays.

pls do keep us updated.

many thx.

Thank you for this. I wrote in the thread, as I have had quite a lot of contact with him.

It doesn't make sense somehow. I have used master-P under different nicks for years and not only is he utterly professional, almost always online and security aware, but also seems like a really nice guy.

Why would he scam and lose every creditability built up for a few BTC? The only reason I can see it if he have plans leaving the BTC arena, but I'm pretty sure he could get much more money out of it (only just in my own add (sig/promo), he could make make more out of that.

However, people can change, but I still have my doubts.

Whatever is the truth, it's a said.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
Hate to cause a stir but there's a pending scam accusation against master-P I would postpone anymore deals via him and move forward with any further deals via SebastianJu as escrow.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/master-p-scammer-i-lost-complete-faith-in-this-forum-now-1306301

thx for keeping an eye out. nothing against OP but just gotta be careful nowadays.

pls do keep us updated.

many thx.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

Pages:
Jump to: