Pages:
Author

Topic: [closed] jorjito's computer shop back in biz *UPDATE JANUARY 28* - page 3. (Read 6656 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Anyone else interested in those: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113284

I would take 3 myself, we need more people so that OP can start selling them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
And now to something completely different Wink

An update of the shop (there will be another tomorrow so new stuff three days in a row Wink

The world’s smallest 2.5” external hard drive (according to Freecom)

We have six (6) Freedom Mobile Drive XXS 2TB with USB3 and no external power source. Technical specification if you follow the link.

Freecom offers them for about $165 (£118) - we will sell them for 125 US dollar with free shipping (paid in BTC).

Pics coming.

If you are interested in these, PM me with your order. A small bulk discount can probably be available. We will take in more of these extremely handy HDDs if they are popular. Would there be a wish for 1TBs, we will consider that too.
Something to keep in mind for all perspective buyers is that communication between buyers and jorjito can be very very poor. not saying hes a scammer but dont expect confirmation of item being shipped (from personal expirance). bought ssd with idea that i would be getting a tracking number (never got one) nor did i ever get a message saying item was sent. sent message asking if it was shipped a few days after and never got an answer even after 4 days. have not received ssd yet but hopefully will.

Can you please PM your address, email and phone number for UPS - and order. All I remember is that you complained about the taxes in Canada and never provided a full address (in terms of UPS).

Have you sent money into escrow, you are of course free to take them back but I hope we can find what's went wrong. If you order a small SSD, the sales pressure them might be an explanation.

That said, we are not as active here as we wished. Right now we concentrate we on bringing in new items to the almost empty shop and improve logistic. From tomorrow I get help from a third guy with logistic, waiting for my original partner.

I hope our low prices do compensate for these practical problems, which will be solve. This shop in 3 month will be awesome Smiley Now it could be better in a number of ways. That we are sorry for.

will resend same message thats already in your inbox right now as well as a copy of proof escrow adress recived funds

Thank you Smiley I will read it again. One day I had 44 PMs, some might sadly be overlooked as seems be in your case. I hope we can fulfill the order with some kind of compensation.
My main worry and thing holding me back is that these items might be stolen or social engineered, how did you acquire these?

he obtains them via 5 finger discount

We buy them with valid warranty. Every costumer is offered a recite and/or other documentation of purchase. That has been the deal from the beginning and will continue to be a promise.

Our items are not stolen. They have not been carded but legitimate bought.

I will, however, not explain exactly how we manage to keep such low prices (with the risk of copy cats), but we sure do not make much money, sometimes none. I big deal in keeping this running is that we have a really great deal with UPS; without it, prices would be totally different.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Something to keep in mind for all perspective buyers is that communication between buyers and jorjito can be very very poor. not saying hes a scammer but dont expect confirmation of item being shipped (from personal expirance). bought ssd with idea that i would be getting a tracking number (never got one) nor did i ever get a message saying item was sent. sent message asking if it was shipped a few days after and never got an answer even after 4 days. have not received ssd yet but hopefully will.

Can you please PM your address, email and phone number for UPS - and order. All I remember is that you complained about the taxes in Canada and never provided a full address (in terms of UPS).

Have you sent money into escrow, you are of course free to take them back but I hope we can find what's went wrong. If you order a small SSD, the sales pressure them might be an explanation.

That said, we are not as active here as we wished. Right now we concentrate we on bringing in new items to the almost empty shop and improve logistic. From tomorrow I get help from a third guy with logistic, waiting for my original partner.

I hope our low prices do compensate for these practical problems, which will be solve. This shop in 3 month will be awesome Smiley Now it could be better in a number of ways. That we are sorry for.

will resend same message thats already in your inbox right now as well as a copy of proof escrow adress recived funds

Activity: 57
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
My main worry and thing holding me back is that these items might be stolen or social engineered, how did you acquire these?

he obtains them via 5 finger discount
Activity: 33
Small Update of OP:

Dell Latitude E5250 - 12.5" - Core i5 5300U 2.3 GHz ( 2.9 GHz ) / 3 MB Cache - Ram: 8 GB DDR3L - 256 GB SSD - Intel HD Graphics 5500 - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. Weight: 1.56 KG. In addition, 1 Year Dell Collect and Return Service.

Prices seem to be around $1100 - we'll charge $850 with free shipping.

Of course brand new/unopened  Wink

Please read my PMs man Smiley

I have not got a PM for you, dear Sir  Wink

Well, strange. No worries, I sent you another one tho Smiley
Small Update of OP:

Dell Latitude E5250 - 12.5" - Core i5 5300U 2.3 GHz ( 2.9 GHz ) / 3 MB Cache - Ram: 8 GB DDR3L - 256 GB SSD - Intel HD Graphics 5500 - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. Weight: 1.56 KG. In addition, 1 Year Dell Collect and Return Service.

I have not got a PM for you, dear Sir  Wink
Small Update of OP:

Small Update of OP:

legendary
Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181
Ah, yes so your situation is a bit different. I take "order" to mean it's paid for and your awaiting delivery otherwise to me it's just an inquiry or request. In either case I bet they'll sort it out.

thanks, yea it was as special order.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
Ah, yes so your situation is a bit different. I take "order" to mean it's paid for and your awaiting delivery otherwise to me it's just an inquiry or request. In either case I bet they'll sort it out.
legendary
I received my SSD from jorjito25 a week ago, its legit and working great...
just an update. received my ssd safe and sound and very quickly. Thanks!

Thanks for these words  Smiley

are you open and replying to PM's yet?

thanks!

Yes, we are open but still stuck with our orders, hence the lack of update. We will get your stuff, we always do, but with the current situation I can't give you a date. All I can say is that we "had" your order in town twice but they have been return to sender as my partner has to deal with a funeral out of town.

When I know more I will update you, but if I were you I wouldn't "wait" for it the coming days. Sorry!

We do have problems at the moment, but OP will likely be updated tomorrow with some new goods  Wink

BTW, at what realistic prices would the 2TB and 1TB SSDs be attractive buys? I think they are low enough but it's still some money to pay. Let me know and I'll see what we can do  Smiley

Thanks!

so dont wait on an order from weeks ago..got it.

thanks!

What they mean is don't stalk the mailman daily expecting it to arrive any minute now, it's going to be a bit yet. You sent the funds to escrow right? There's nothing to worry about and if you are truly concerned cancel your order and get your money back.

(Escrow doesn't mean nothing to worry, we just saw that wit master-p but you know what I mean)

sorry , i think he means don't wait for the order i asked for, as it cant be put together at this time......no funds sent, although am ready and have escrow at hand.

thanks for the speculation Smiley

it's cool as it wasn't a stock item request, but was told it could be gotten.  (wish list?) and "All I can say is that we "had" your order in town twice but they have been return to sender as my partner has to deal with a funeral out of town.
"

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

thanks!

Yes, we are open but still stuck with our orders, hence the lack of update. We will get your stuff, we always do, but with the current situation I can't give you a date. All I can say is that we "had" your order in town twice but they have been return to sender as my partner has to deal with a funeral out of town.

When I know more I will update you, but if I were you I wouldn't "wait" for it the coming days. Sorry!

We do have problems at the moment, but OP will likely be updated tomorrow with some new goods  Wink

BTW, at what realistic prices would the 2TB and 1TB SSDs be attractive buys? I think they are low enough but it's still some money to pay. Let me know and I'll see what we can do  Smiley

Thanks!

thanks!

What they mean is don't stalk the mailman daily expecting it to arrive any minute now, it's going to be a bit yet. You sent the funds to escrow right? There's nothing to worry about and if you are truly concerned cancel your order and get your money back.

(Escrow doesn't mean nothing to worry, we just saw that wit master-p but you know what I mean)
legendary

thanks!

Thanks!

thanks!

thanks!

Thanks!
legendary

thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: