Pages:
Author

Topic: [closed] jorjito's computer shop back in biz *UPDATE JANUARY 28* - page 7. (Read 6656 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Damnit, this is really tempting.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Updated of OP.

OgNasty will no longer be available as escrow. Also new prices Wink

Addition: If you are willing to pay for shipment, we can get most computer items or whole machines at a nice discount. Would you be interested, PM me and we discuss models and price before involving escrow. If you live in Europe or even in the Nordic countries, the shipment is a minor expense.
I can confirm that another 10 disks will arrive on Monday. The shipment will include 2TB PRO disks.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
I can confirm that I will be able to help escrow the transactions of these sales by
jorjito25.

I will hold the BTC funds in escrow while he ships the product and will only release the funds to him upon the buyer's confirmation.

No escrow fee.
THIS LITTLE STORE SADLY IS CLOSED FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.
For details, see the last pages
[/b]

To new ones, I just want to note that this is the second OP of this thread. We started just before xmas, and neither order nor shipping weren't working. Several days, I spend more time here than on my ordinary work, answering PMs.

So there must be some changes. At the moment, I am working alone on this project, expecting my partner to return in a week or so. But please have patience (as you have! Smiley ) until we are fully staffed. We were stupid enough to try to expand the stock and offerings during this time.

In the former OP we had a point, "5) LASTLY: MORE THAN DISCS", where members more or less could contact me and I try to find the items, order and ship them. This turned out to be way to much work.

From now on, we will keep an strictly updated stock in the OP. From this list members can order items. At the moment. the SSD section is a bit empty; only today we shipped four packages. More SSDs will be brought in.

Hopefully, we will also be able to expand the things we offer and To open up more and listen to what our customers want: The thread will remain open. Feel free to post a wish-list, or perhaps join someone elses wish. If a product is mentioned enough, we will most certainly order that for you. But the individual discussion of computer parts with me in PM will end.

So we are back to basics, in a way, when we started by offering SSDs but more in order, and hopefully the costumers will have the same patience already shown. Of course, you are free to comment on bad service or mistakes or whatever, but I (we soon) will be doing our best, checking in each day.

I will end by saying that among the computer items that we will feature are:
- RAM
- Regular hard-drives (both 2,5" and 3,5")
- complete laptops in different price ranges
- smart phones/pads

There are a few people who haven't gotten what I promised to get them (no escrow sent though) - We'll try to compensate the extensive wait you gone through. Our deepest apologist!

Please read the whole post before answering or PM Wink

At the moment, we still have SSDs and with two additional items to offer. As stated, stock will grow with time.

1) PRODUCTS
2) NOTES
3) PRICES
4) HOW TO ORDER

1) PRODUCTS
The SSDs are all from Samsung, which offers two lines of their larger SSD:
- EVO with 5 years warranty
- PRO with 10 years warranty

Any other differences between EVO and PRO, I have not be able to track-down (despite price differences).

2) NOTES:
- these disks are brand new and still sealed.
- they will be delivered all over the world almost Free of Charge ($20 max. for deliverance with tracking number will be added to the price).
- considering they are SSDs, they store large amounts of data: from 512GB and 1TB to 2TB each. We could have offered smaller but choose not to.
- they are shipped from Sweden, Northern Europe.
- We am not familiar with tax duties in every single country in the world - check that yourself.
- prices are displayed in US dollar but settled in BTC at the present rate when the purchase is completed (e.g. sent to escrow).
- all payments will be in BTC.
- escrow is mandatory.
- SebastianJu have kindly accepted to help out with this escrow.

3) PRICES:

For comparison of prices, we'll use newsegg.com.

I) SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 512GB SATA III Solid State Drive (SSD) costs 239.99

At the moment, we have 0 item of SAMSUNG 512GB PRO SSD at $150, but more have been ordered.

II) SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 500GB SATA III Solid State Drive (SSD) costs around 150, but more have been ordered.

At the moment, we have 0 item of these at the price of $125.

III) SAMSUNG 850 PRO2.5" 1TB SATA III Solid State Drive (SSD) costs $459.

Stock has been filled up a bit and we now have 4 items of SAMSUNG 1TB PRO SSD at $325.

IV) SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 2TB SATA III Solid State Drive (SSD) costs $729.

At the moment, we have 3 items of SAMSUNG 2TB EVO SSDs at $500.

VI) The Monster-Mac --- SOLD ---

VII) RAM: Corsair Vengeance DD3 1600MHZ, 2x8GB (16GB in total). - new and still sealed.

Newegg has them for $79.99 - we charge $50 with free shipping.

VIII) Aspire Swished 10 E (Moonstone White) - please note that this one has been opened, primarily to upgrade to Windows 10. It has not been used

Prices seem to be around $300 - we'll charge $200 with free shipping.

IX) Dell Latitude E5250 - 12.5" - Core i5 5300U 2.3 GHz ( 2.9 GHz ) / 3 MB Cache - Ram: 8 GB DDR3L - 256 GB SSD - Intel HD Graphics 5500 - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. In addition, 1 Year Dell Collect and Return Service.

Prices seem to be around $900-1000 - we'll charge $750 $600 with free shipping.

Well, not the 25th and 26th of January: the price of Dell Latitude E5250 will be $600 with free shipping
[/color][/size]

X) The world’s smallest 2.5” external hard drive (according to Freecom)

We have  four (4) Freedom Mobile Drive XXS 2TB with USB3 & no need of an external power source. Technical specification if you follow the link.

Freecom offers them for about $165 (£118) - we will sell them for 125 US dollar with free shipping (paid in BTC).

REGARDING THESE FREECOM DRIVES, YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT THIS LINK FOR A FEW HOURS Wink

XI) At the moment, we have seven (7) USB sticks of 64GB with USB3. We will offer sizes of 64GB but primarily 128GB and 258GB shortly; this is just a tease/test to see if there is any interest in larger USB stick.

Newegg have these for 27 bucks. You are free to order these for 15 dollars but we can't ship with UPS due to expenses; otherwise we give them away a bonus. The larger ones have a greater value.

4) HOW TO ORDER
Please contact SebastianJu[/url], with a copy to me jorjito25 with information of the item you wish to buy. Would you prefer someone else, please suggest a candidate and we'll see if I accept him/her; it must be a reputable member. After the initial contact, the escrow will direct the deal between the parties. Both seller and buyer will follow these directions until the payment has been received by the seller.

Please note that we've removed master-P due to the scam accusations against him.

For all the escrow services out there, I encourage you to tip their work. After all, it's members like them that make deals like these possible.

Thank you!

[/quote]

Pages:
Jump to: