Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] KnC Titan Nightmare - page 4. (Read 31727 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
March 07, 2016, 02:44:29 PM
Maybe someone can remind me in a week or so in case I did not get an answer from anykeywhy until then. When I would get I would post something on here.

Thanks, really appreciated.
Cheers
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
March 07, 2016, 04:17:43 AM
I am waiting too
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:33:55 AM
Maybe someone can remind me in a week or so in case I did not get an answer from anykeywhy until then. When I would get I would post something on here.
Activity: 47
March 04, 2016, 01:17:59 PM
Purchasing a KNC TITAN was one of the worst decisions of my life, complete waste of 20 BTC. The company illegally refused to cancel my order before shipment (breaking consumer law in sweden and europe), and the fucking thing caught fire. KNC IMO is a criminal company and has killed proof of work for me - proof of stake FTW!
legendary
March 04, 2016, 07:00:18 AM
Anyone have some news here?

You need to watch out for new details coming from the case against KnC. The sueing parties can not reveal anything, otherwise they would risk to lose any chance of winning the case since they had to sign papers. Non disclosure agreements.

I really hate that these kind of papers are allowed. It should never be forbidden to speak about the truth.
Hi SebastianJu, thanks for the updates.
Do you think is possible to contact anykey asking him to provide us an high level overview of the current status of the claim? I mean which steps have been taken so far, timing, etc, without entering into any kind of detais that could affect the claim itself.
I remember anykey told us to contact him via email anytime but in fact I did not get any address from him.
Or if you could provide such information it would be good too.

Thanks a lot.

I sent him an email now. I don't know if he can say anything. As far as I know the lawsuit is still going on and I think such things can be drawn to years. He really fears damaging the case or losing it by speaking about anything. Well, surely shareholders would not be happy with that outcome too.

I surely would not want to be in his skin in this situation. It sounds pretty troubling and stressing.
March 04, 2016, 01:53:12 AM

You need to watch out for new details coming from the case against KnC. The sueing parties can not reveal anything, otherwise they would risk to lose any chance of winning the case since they had to sign papers. Non disclosure agreements.

I really hate that these kind of papers are allowed. It should never be forbidden to speak about the truth.
Hi SebastianJu, thanks for the updates.
Do you think is possible to contact anykey asking him to provide us an high level overview of the current status of the claim? I mean which steps have been taken so far, timing, etc, without entering into any kind of detais that could affect the claim itself.
I remember anykey told us to contact him via email anytime but in fact I did not get any address from him.
Or if you could provide such information it would be good too.

Thanks a lot.
legendary
February 08, 2016, 08:35:10 PM

Activity: 79
February 08, 2016, 04:17:17 AM
legendary
November 04, 2015, 05:10:34 PM
Is there any further progress with this ?

thanks for any info Smiley

I'm pretty sure there is no progress or at least when there is progress he would not be allowed to speak about. I think that is a real fundamental flaw in the law system.

The things that can be said should find it's way in the newspapers.

Sorry that i can't say more but it seems the handcuffs that law system lays on are quite hefty and punishable. Acting against that could be deadly in more than one way. So i think abinding on these rules is the only way to have a chance at all.

Just wanna say thanks Sebastian for all the writing back and forth  Smiley
We will monitor this tread and see what happens....

No problem. I agreed on that when i agreed to be the escrow. Smiley

Well and no new info is right unfortunately. It all hangs on the lawsuit and the special rules that are around it. It would not help anything if he spoke about what goes on and would instantly risk the whole case because of that. I imagine his role is not an easy one. All the pressure on him and he is not allowed to talk.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
November 04, 2015, 09:42:19 AM
I dont suppose we are likely to ever see an update?...
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
October 18, 2015, 09:04:03 AM

I'm pretty sure there is no progress or at least when there is progress he would not be allowed to speak about. I think that is a real fundamental flaw in the law system.

Sorry that i can't say more but it seems the handcuffs that law system lays on are quite hefty and punishable. Acting against that could be deadly in more than one way. So i think abinding on these rules is the only way to have a chance at all.

Just wanna say thanks Sebastian for all the writing back and forth  Smiley
We will monitor this tread and see what happens....
legendary
September 25, 2015, 08:56:58 AM

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
September 22, 2015, 06:48:35 AM

legendary
July 22, 2015, 08:33:58 AM
Anykey asked me to tell you that, there are no updates yet but things go further. At the end of this "Nightmare" there will be news since the judges will have the last word. He hopes that it doesnt take years and he is allowed to say absolutely nothing in the meanwhile.

He is sorry for that but works on things moving forward.
legendary
July 07, 2015, 06:41:07 AM
They say no news is good news, But i think in this case they are wrong...

I have no new info so far, though i didnt ask anykeywhy. What i wonder is this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/knc-moved-all-of-their-9000-btc-today-1077623

KNC moved all of their 9000 BTC? What does this mean? Is it done by the investigators to secure the coins or is something other going on.

Though i think if knc would move these coins on their own, there are enough users out there that would inform investigating parties about this. Not that they try to run with the funds or so. Hopefully its only to secure funds for refunds.

Thats the only news iam aware about. I guess ill write anykeywhy an email now and ask if he has any news.

Hi SebastianJu, did you managed to get any news from akw? Did he even replied to you?
Please update this thread if you have any info/news.
Thanks a lot.

I dont have any new infos as of now. Ill send him another email asking him to respond so that i can tell that he is there still at least.

Edit: Ill send him this link too: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/knc-moved-all-of-their-9000-btc-today-1077623 Maybe its worth noting his lawyer about this. It might be interesting.

Was there another thread where i was asked if iam still in contact with anykey?

Anyway.... i got another conversation with him.

He told me that everyone who has questions should contact him directly. Maybe not by pm since it looks like he did not log in since some time.

But he did not vanish. I think thats important to note.
legendary
July 02, 2015, 05:41:36 AM

I have no new info so far, though i didnt ask anykeywhy. What i wonder is this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/knc-moved-all-of-their-9000-btc-today-1077623

KNC moved all of their 9000 BTC? What does this mean? Is it done by the investigators to secure the coins or is something other going on.

Though i think if knc would move these coins on their own, there are enough users out there that would inform investigating parties about this. Not that they try to run with the funds or so. Hopefully its only to secure funds for refunds.

Thats the only news iam aware about. I guess ill write anykeywhy an email now and ask if he has any news.

Hi SebastianJu, did you managed to get any news from akw? Did he even replied to you?
Thanks a lot.

I dont have any new infos as of now. Ill send him another email asking him to respond so that i can tell that he is there still at least.

Edit: Ill send him this link too: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/knc-moved-all-of-their-9000-btc-today-1077623 Maybe its worth noting his lawyer about this. It might be interesting.
June 29, 2015, 03:36:32 PM

Thanks a lot.
legendary
June 19, 2015, 05:45:00 AM

I have no new info so far, though i didnt ask anykeywhy. I guess ill write anykeywhy an email now and ask if he has any news.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
June 18, 2015, 05:10:29 PM
7bp
Activity: 17
June 01, 2015, 05:27:30 AM
For me, I think I was just believing too much in this all. Unfortunately, believing that everything will find a good ending is just overcredulous. These are not the first bitcoins I lost and also some are lost due to mtgox - for me things like this are lowering the trust in bitcoin and connected parties no matter if akw and/or knc is credible or not.
Pages:
Jump to: