Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] KnC Titan Nightmare - page 5. (Read 31727 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Captain
May 31, 2015, 03:36:36 PM
I am still amazed how people can get away with these kinda of things.... looked at the anykeyhow trust he got a few negative feedback... nothing more... I guess those people with hundreds of shares still trust him that he is making this law suit...... I do not want to be in his place... but if it was me then would I at least conact the share holders once in a while with and update of things are going or not going... even no news is also a kinda of news.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
May 29, 2015, 09:02:38 AM
i'd have better played the money i spent on satoshi dice
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May 29, 2015, 08:59:39 AM
nothing to say?Huh
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
April 01, 2015, 10:49:18 AM
update?
Activity: 658
Merit: 504
Bullandterrier
March 15, 2015, 11:43:05 AM
Hi guys. Since i was escrow in this GB im staying in contact with anykeywhy. Things didnt go the way that was  planned so i check occassionally the status on things when i get asked.

So what i can say is that i paid the bill directly to knc so that he never did held the user funds himself. Akw created the order in his knc account and the member coins, that i hold until then, went directly to knc. So its correct that akw has the contract with knc. Thats why he is the only person able to sue knc and according to him he did so. He is not obliged to sue since it looks like no one helped him with all the additional costs so far. So he not only lost quite a lot with this GB
surroundings but with these following costs too. There is no proof for the ongoing lawsuit that can be provided because its the same situation for everone sueing knc. NDA's were signed so the only thing is to wait how this lawsuit ends. Though members might monitor the news media about
the lawsuit.

I asked him about all the additional costs and he says:

"I paid and I'm paying all the legal actions costs by myself only and totally from my pockets... No refunds of any type were never given to anybody, that's why we're all against KfC, just to repeat it again and again!

What I'd like to mean is simply that I haven't received (nor processed) any money from anybody and all and every action and "operation" until now has been at my own only complete loss... beyond consequent damages... and so on..."

Thats the status as far as i know it.

thanks Sebastian. I will continue to check....
I hope that the situation will be resolved
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:19:35 PM
Was wondering if there had been any news so I search and come find some answers as of yesterday !

thanks for that, guess we can pretty much kiss this money goodbye sadly. from what i read it sounds like he didnt handle things very well but KNC ( why kfc all the time ) screwed him.

well ill continue to monitor just in case....

Im not sure why he writes KFC. Probably some wording including ...fucking...? Tongue Your last sentence sounds like a typo too if im not wrong.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
March 05, 2015, 01:10:20 PM
Was wondering if there had been any news so I search and come find some answers as of yesterday !

thanks for that, guess we can pretty much kiss this money goodbye sadly. from what i read it sounds like he didnt handle things very well but KNC ( why kfc all the time ) screwed him.

well ill continue to monitor just in case....
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:03:18 AM
Hi guys. Since i was escrow in this GB im staying in contact with anykeywhy. Things didnt go the way that was  planned so i check occassionally the status on things when i get asked.

So what i can say is that i paid the bill directly to knc so that he never did held the user funds himself. Akw created the order in his knc account and the member coins, that i hold until then, went directly to knc. So its correct that akw has the contract with knc. Thats why he is the only person able to sue knc and according to him he did so. He is not obliged to sue since it looks like no one helped him with all the additional costs so far. So he not only lost quite a lot with this GB
surroundings but with these following costs too. There is no proof for the ongoing lawsuit that can be provided because its the same situation for everone sueing knc. NDA's were signed so the only thing is to wait how this lawsuit ends. Though members might monitor the news media about
the lawsuit.

I asked him about all the additional costs and he says:

"I paid and I'm paying all the legal actions costs by myself only and totally from my pockets... No refunds of any type were never given to anybody, that's why we're all against KfC, just to repeat it again and again!

What I'd like to mean is simply that I haven't received (nor processed) any money from anybody and all and every action and "operation" until now has been at my own only complete loss... beyond consequent damages... and so on..."

Thats the status as far as i know it.
Captain
February 23, 2015, 01:13:32 PM
No updates, even by PM since a long ago.
En plein: Neptune + Titan...epic failure...
What I don't understand is the Neptune situation: last news I got from the GB were dated late August, early September and stated that the machines were returned back because when the delivery was attempted akw was on holiday. And then what happened? No news at all...

Starting to suspect that anykeywhy is running away with all the money.

Start believing I was correct.

Interesting that everybody just accept that he took their money, I dont see any neg-trust on his profile, expect for a noob who don't actually know how to submit neg-trust.

Sorry for all the people who got scammed by AKW, but he was shady already from the beginning.
With all the colors and "don't be late" sales blather.
Activity: 26
February 13, 2015, 06:41:11 AM
I've just sent AKW private message asking for update on this. Somehow I doubt he'll answer. He hasn't been online since December. I doubt it that he has started any legal action - no proof was ever shown.
If I'm wrong about this, I apologize in advance to AKW...
Activity: 83
February 05, 2015, 02:50:32 AM
@akw: are there any news?

I asked you via PM  your email but never got answered.

I would also like to know why the sheets with the shares details for the Neptune GB in the spreadsheet you arranged are hidden and disabled (apart from the useless cover).
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au-4hDRyLcykdFByVmMzQVhTelhfdmhKb1F6MHg5V1E&usp=sharing#gid=0

Thanks
Activity: 573
January 10, 2015, 01:39:45 PM
Happy New Year!   Smiley
December 16, 2014, 02:37:24 AM
Please send me your email by PM.
Thanks
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
December 15, 2014, 09:59:58 AM

It was so difficult to throw us an email or a PM before going so deep in a new paranoia ? ? ? ? ?

Hello Guys!

As extensively said before, there are lawyers who are taking care of our positions against KfC, they are professionals that we paid from our own pockets at an additional loss, as you know.
We are the ones exposed in first person (as better analyzed in the previous communications), the ones who are also defending your rights and effectively taking public and REAL responsibility of this horrible situation, beyond the damage. (just to answer to somebody, we are the ones burned for first by this Forum and by the "fantastic Bitcoin mining ecosystem"...).

Please, don't let us remind you that we were not obliged to "go legal" nor to accept major risks, and that we could have realized an investment at a 90% loss for everyone by simply welcoming every shitty move that KfC invents or their wonderful timing policies... probably this would have made you happier or more polite... and our life simpler.

We need to have patience and to understand that we are not the only ones who are acting against KfC.

As we signed an NDA, it's not possible for us to disclose informations nor to directly interact with KfC anymore. It should be obvious that the legal actions are not instant "web-applications" and have their procedures, rituals, time-frames and so on.

When things will start to "officially move", the informations will go public and this situation should get the media coverage (we should eventually push it too). The lawyers are doing their excellent job along with some great strategic move and it's only a matter of time before news will become publicly available...   Wink

As well said before and as usual when talking about "legal cases", the time stretches and the informations are retained so, please, do not expect frequent updates nor any precise or detailed informations since this "kind of things" get defined only at the end by a judge and a court. Talking about what happens in the meanwhile it's only pure non-sense speculation.

Use google first and please stay positive because we are doing our best to bring home the results, sooner or later!

The "smarter guys" among you can take in consideration the whole context too and they have an idea of what the "real world" means and what are the concrete implication of our actions and interactions, what is possible/feasible/realistic/due/rational/reasonable and what it's only a kiddy-caprice powered by the ignorance and the stupidity of some empty mind.

*** Again, ALL the machines, both kinds, are kept in hostage by KfC ***

*** Again, THIS thread is the ONLY one in use to avoid info/replies dispersion, please don't post elsewhere ***

Please, contact us via email or PM to catch our attention before blaming or offending us instead of KfC... it would be more "correct" than pretending a 24/7 random-paranoia-appeasement-service on the threads, don't you think?

Have a great Holiday Season and an Happy New Year!  Smiley

Cheers!
-akw-

Captain
December 15, 2014, 07:05:02 AM
I think this is very close to be called a scam.
If you where responsible for GB worth thousands of dollars, would you not spend just a minute or two to give an update, even if the update was "no news"?

AKW: You should give the share owners an update as soon as possible. You should also show all documentation regarding this GB. It is not your money, it is the share holders money. Step up, be a man, prove to the community that you are not a scammer.

...don't be late!  

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
December 11, 2014, 06:18:00 AM
LOL it doesnt matter either way none of us will see any money from this, either this dirtbag took delivery and has been mining with it (which is what i think happened) or we wait and wait and wait for the legal system and by then none of us will even give a fuck. Crypto is just fucked anymore, too many thieves and scammers. good people need to stick together and change this shit, until then this is just a feeding trough for losers that are so desperate they scam random people on the internet for a few thousand dollars. the whole thing is pretty sad really. oh well, mining sucks now for scrypt so even though he may have got the asic, he isnt making shit.

either way fuck you anykeywhy, people like yourself are why this community is dying fast.
Activity: 26
December 10, 2014, 06:33:27 AM
Interesting thing is that AKW hasn't been around for quite a while now...
Activity: 14
December 10, 2014, 06:30:57 AM
I'm viewing it as a gamble that didn't work out. It was high risk to begin with. I agree with the legal action. Note sure if the question of bounty is still open, but at this point I'm OK with up to 25 or 30%.. Ideally damages will make up for it.

I imagine it's quiet on the forum because,if others are like me, they only check in every month or so... Don't like to be reminded of it all.

Akw. Hopefully the legal action will work out. Good luck.
December 10, 2014, 02:10:58 AM
about the Titan part and the legal course he started.
What sounds "strange" to me is the silence about the Neptune GB with latest news dated September more or less (machines undeliverable because he was on holiday...and then? What happened?)

Where is the prof that he have NOT got a refund?
Where is the prof that the units are not hashing into akw's personal wallet?

Akw is not a trusted member (see his trust raining), he just have an Sr. Account with more or less neutral trust.

We have no proof.
Where have gone all the shares buyers (both of Neptunes and Titans) of akw GB?
Seems no one is complaining here....
Captain
December 09, 2014, 03:01:03 PM
about the Titan part and the legal course he started.
What sounds "strange" to me is the silence about the Neptune GB with latest news dated September more or less (machines undeliverable because he was on holiday...and then? What happened?)

Where is the prof that he have NOT got a refund?
Where is the prof that the units are not hashing into akw's personal wallet?

Akw is not a trusted member (see his trust raining), he just have an Sr. Account with more or less neutral trust.
Pages:
Jump to: