Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] MtRed (PPS, LP+, API, 0 FEE) STRATUM on mine.mtred.com:3333 - page 13. (Read 176141 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Nom Nom Nom
Sorry for the qued payments, I disabled the script that moves funds to the main when we were having problems the other day.

I'm gonna keep it off and do it manually as I want to switch us to red8 sometime tonight/tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
Same - payouts working = HAPPY
Activity: 446
When payment will be resumed? Huh

Payment has resumed. Working fine for me at least.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
+1
This was my last work in mtred, I am switching off from this pool.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Me like new site, vardiff and goodies. Want.
Activity: 8
Something is wrong with this 3 blocks:

Timestamp                 Duration         Amount                  Shares
5/3/13 07:18am         2h20m28s      25.16800000         943938
5/3/13 04:58am      15h41m6s      25.76135000         72655
4/3/13 03:28pm      6h7m27s         25.29978597        36100
4/3/13 01:16pm      -3h-12m-2s    25.54950000        35995

4/3/13 09:20am      12h9m20s         25.43020000         15186036

Duration do not match Timestamp and number of shares is much less than expected
Activity: 266
The Assman: CEO of Vandelay Import/Export, Inc.
Love the new site, rex. Excellent work!
Nom Nom Nom
We were up for about ~15 min, but not enough time to get a db backup. We have a new server waiting, and will push it over once I can.
For those curious, http://red8.mtred.com , stats will be down as Red(the main server) isn't reporting to the mining nodes. But you can go there, play around, and tell me what you think.

edit: ignore the cert error
The site looks pretty nice. So is mine.mtred.com going to be the new mining server then?

Yes, i should have already pointed that at pa.mtred.com....
Activity: 591
We were up for about ~15 min, but not enough time to get a db backup. We have a new server waiting, and will push it over once I can.
For those curious, http://red8.mtred.com , stats will be down as Red(the main server) isn't reporting to the mining nodes. But you can go there, play around, and tell me what you think.

The site looks pretty nice. So is mine.mtred.com going to be the new mining server then?
Nom Nom Nom

Activity: 46
Darn, OK thanks for the info. We want your site back!!! It's good Smiley
Nom Nom Nom
True, but it would be much better to be just paid. Not overpaid and not underpaid. This uncertainty doesn't quite instill confidence.

I know, and agree.  It's been a hectic few weeks for me, but i dont wanna delve to much.

Either way, the ISP is trying to boot us, but can't Sad and are investigating it.
I will report more when I have it.
Activity: 15
Well I can't mine and haven't been able too for several hours.

I tired using pa.mtred.com but it didn't connect for me.
Activity: 700
True, but it would be much better to be just paid. Not overpaid and not underpaid. This uncertainty doesn't quite instill confidence.
Activity: 266
The Assman: CEO of Vandelay Import/Export, Inc.
use pa.mtred.com

Thank you for this!
*and I agree with you on all accounts.*
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004
Web server is down and I can't reach my isp ATM.  Mining is up.

Mining doesn't work for me.

use pa.mtred.com

also people moaning about your bitcoins disappearing: YOU WERE OVERPAID. If you were overpaid, bitcoins were taken away from your balance to make up for this. Don't like it, go to a different pool. You already got paid extra early. Jesus.

Not like you'll find a better paying pool anyways. Mtred pays 100% PPS plus transaction fees which is like 2% extra on top of that, so you're really being paid like 102% PPS. No other major pool can match this. If you don't want so much glitches and downtime, set your donation to 10% and the admin will use the bitcoins to pay for better servers.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Web server is down and I can't reach my isp ATM.  Mining is up.

Mining doesn't work for me.
Nom Nom Nom
Web server is down and I can't reach my isp ATM.  Mining is up.
Nom Nom Nom
Jeez, Taking care of the orphans in a few, updating the mining node to 8rc1, and will break down more info on the recent problems.
-rr
Pages:
Jump to: