Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] MtRed (PPS, LP+, API, 0 FEE) STRATUM on mine.mtred.com:3333 - page 11. (Read 176141 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Nom Nom Nom
Payout que has been paid.

Vardiff is enabled again, with a fix to issue your difficulty when you sub. *If you have dynamic diff it will still start you on 1
Transaction in the amount of 0.5024 paid. In the amount of 0.1163 is not at all check payments  Huh

Sorry for delays, I will check on this when I get off work.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Vardiff is enabled again, with a fix to issue your difficulty when you sub. *If you have dynamic diff it will still start you on 1
Transaction in the amount of 0.5024 paid. In the amount of 0.1163 is not at all check payments  Huh
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.

So you have both user defined and dynamic, or dynamic only? Also, how many shares per minute is dynamic set to?
Nom Nom Nom

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
only mine.mtred.com:8337 works for me, the one on the main page (mtred.com:8337) does not

ah... i should have pointed this out myself. i'd had trouble on mtred.com:8337 for a bit, so during the recent kerfuffle (what? it's a word!) i switched to mine.mtred.com:8337. not had a problem since.

I didn't know of mine.mtred.com, does pa.mtred.com still work?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
only mine.mtred.com:8337 works for me, the one on the main page (mtred.com:8337) does not

ah... i should have pointed this out myself. i'd had trouble on mtred.com:8337 for a bit, so during the recent kerfuffle (what? it's a word!) i switched to mine.mtred.com:8337. not had a problem since.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
Activity: 446
When will the mining network be restored? Ever since a few hours ago, all users except for redditorrex stopped uploading shares.

you sure? all is well on my end, and shares are showing on my dashboard on the site too.

Is working great for me too. With transaction fees included we are averaging 101%+ PPS.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
When will the mining network be restored? Ever since a few hours ago, all users except for redditorrex stopped uploading shares.

you sure? all is well on my end, and shares are showing on my dashboard on the site too.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Anything new about vardiff?
Just a small bump Smiley
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
Disabling vardiff for the moment.

Quite a moment  Wink

Any idea when it will return?!?
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
I'd like to see Namecoin back, too. And Autopayout  Cool
Activity: 756
Any plan to ever bring back NMC merge mining?  That adds another 1% at current NMC prices.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

Was just about to ask what is going on with vardiff. Nice reject ratio BTW.

Yeah I wqas getting a lot of rejects too. bfgminer said the difficulty wasnt met or something.
Activity: 700

Was just about to ask what is going on with vardiff. Nice reject ratio BTW.
Nom Nom Nom
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
It shows on the dashboard...

CGminer will be more accurate than the site...
Activity: 607
it seems miners' MH/s is not updated!
how can be sure about our hashrate? only via cgminer report i guess?
Pages:
Jump to: