Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] MtRed (PPS, LP+, API, 0 FEE) STRATUM on mine.mtred.com:3333 - page 12. (Read 176141 times)

Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Variable difficulty doesn't seem to be working right now. I set a static difficulty for a new miner, but it's still handing out difficulty 1 work.

Thanks and fixed.
Very nice, I'm loving the new site. I'm gonna raise my donation amount for a while. Smiley

Is it just me or is the reject rate on mine.mtred.com higher than pa.mtred.com? Also, what are your thoughts on raising the block size limit?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
Yeah - payouts down again.  An ongoing issue the last 2 weeks...
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The Assman: CEO of Vandelay Import/Export, Inc.
Couple questions:

Are payouts currently disabled for everyone? (I assume related to the switch to the new site)
Is the API currently down? (the iOS app BTCMon can no longer monitor my workers ever since the migration to the new site)
legendary
RR,

What parameters are you using for vardiff?  I am seeing diff much higher (3-4x) than I have seen offered via Ozco or Eclipse.

A 6 Gh/s rig switched to 30diff and so did a 2.6 Gh/s rig...  Huh

EDIT - Vardiff might be by worker name and not connection (as is Ozco.in)?!?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
What is this all about the difficulty that we can set to the miners.
Can anybody give me a hint, or a link to check it out ?

Thanks
Activity: 19
Hi,

I can only see my first 10 miners now, in the new site.
What is going on ?

Activity: 607
i like the new site, alot  Smiley
but plz remove the "site navigation" bulletin, it hides part of the main site
Activity: 280
Nom Nom Nom
Variable difficulty doesn't seem to be working right now. I set a static difficulty for a new miner, but it's still handing out difficulty 1 work.

Thanks and fixed.
Activity: 591
Nom Nom Nom
Sorry, It took me a while to realize what was breaking. I have it fixed, well its fixed but basically its not loading the security/limits.conf, and we were running of of file handlers.

We are back up.

It's still going down constantly

Yesterday was me testing migration, today was me being stupid. Sorry. Its up, and I fixed. We wont run out of sockets again.
donator
Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008
Sorry, It took me a while to realize what was breaking. I have it fixed, well its fixed but basically its not loading the security/limits.conf, and we were running of of file handlers.

We are back up.

It's still going down constantly
Nom Nom Nom

We are back up.
donator
Up / ... down ... / up / ... down ...

Is anybody home ?
legendary
Activity: 1778
connections being actively refused by target machine on mtred.com:8837 ?
Activity: 23
It seems like I was wasn't able to connect the past few times that I've tried mining with this pool, so I switched.

If I can get this old laptop to work, maybe I'll test the waters again with a third account (I keep forgetting the passwords to them).
donator
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I notice some strange inconsistency between old and new site ...
Some of my miners show exactly same number of submitted shares but other sow far less on the new site ... the hash rate on both sites is same just the number of submitted shares is different.
legendary
Activity: 1778
hey rex, what's the plan on the 250kb block size limit being reached? any planned changes?
legendary
Sorry for the qued payments, I disabled the script that moves funds to the main when we were having problems the other day.

I'm gonna keep it off and do it manually as I want to switch us to red8 sometime tonight/tomorrow.

Will that bring vardiff with it?
Pages:
Jump to: