Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] MtRed (PPS, LP+, API, 0 FEE) STRATUM on mine.mtred.com:3333 - page 15. (Read 176141 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Nom Nom Nom
I'm still working on this, but...  Basically since we switched to stratum we have been overpaying due to a bug in the script that parses remote blocks.  Its from an older version of the script that checks the local mining node; and since, historically, less than 5% of our hashing was coming from pa.mtred.com it wasn't noticeable as it didn't get this far out of hand. Switching to stratum moved all mining to pa, as I switched the main server to stratum getwork proxing. Many of the missing balances are people that have been overpaid and had their balance corrected.  That plus attempts to try and fix the bug caused other issues with rewarding on block confirms that again resulted in incorrect balances. All i can really say right now is that I'm working on it.

Sorry, and I'll report back when its fixed and withdraws are enabled.
-rr
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Just out of curiosity, is the missing (when some balances were zeroed out) BTC issue fixed? I check from time to time on MTRed to see if my BTC are back but no sign yet...
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I have a decent BTC balance stuck in "processing", but when I go the the rewards page, there is just one (much smaller) unconfirmed transaction.

It was my understanding the pending balance should be exactly equal to all unconfirmed transactions on the "my rewards" page. Is this not the case?

It's almost as if some of my pending transactions have been confirmed, but haven't yet moved to available balance.

Same here. BTC didnt go to my balance after corfirmed.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29802490/btc1.png

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29802490/btc2.png
Activity: 266
The Assman: CEO of Vandelay Import/Export, Inc.
Thanks for the quick update! I'll wait patiently.

You run a great pool - thanks for your hard work!
Nom Nom Nom
I'm dealing with a few bugs and its root cause is that.  Dont worry, it will be fixed, and sorry for the delays on getting your bitcoins to you.
Activity: 266
The Assman: CEO of Vandelay Import/Export, Inc.
I have a decent BTC balance stuck in "processing", but when I go the the rewards page, there is just one (much smaller) unconfirmed transaction.

It was my understanding the pending balance should be exactly equal to all unconfirmed transactions on the "my rewards" page. Is this not the case?

It's almost as if some of my pending transactions have been confirmed, but haven't yet moved to available balance.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is anything wrong with the auto payouts ?

I'm asking because my balance is about 3 times the payout threshold and last auto payout was on Feb 18

I know that I can do a manual payout at any time but I was wondering about automatic ones.

Thanks you!
Jake
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1111
Question: I know Mt. Red has stratum support, but is there also variable (or dynamic) difficulty?

Yes, some of are bigger users are testing it, but it still has some kinks.

I have around 0.08BTC missing. Please check PM. Thank you!
Nom Nom Nom
Question: I know Mt. Red has stratum support, but is there also variable (or dynamic) difficulty?

Yes, some of are bigger users are testing it, but it still has some kinks.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Activity: 336
Also missing some Bitcoins,

i did send a PM and did contact you through the pool website, nothing did happen so far.

Sorry for the delay. I'm just gonna blame Chinese New Year.
But I sent you a message.
-RR

lol

Are you living in China?
Nom Nom Nom

i did send a PM and did contact you through the pool website, nothing did happen so far.

Sorry for the delay. I'm just gonna blame Chinese New Year.
But I sent you a message.
-RR
Activity: 133

Nom Nom Nom
Any ETA on the missing funds? I'm missing 0.1721017 BTC...

Sorry for the delay, was working it last night and just ran it today.

Looks good... Thanks so much rex!

Well, not so good here.
2.35206488 BTC have disapeared. It is everything I mined from my last payout (17/2/13 07:55am), until block at 22/2/13 01:52am.
Next two blocks, where credited and are included in my balance.

It looks like between 22/2/13 01:52am and 22/2/13 01:58pm my whole balance was set to zero, but not payed out.
redditorrex please have a look at that.

Your balance has been fixed, but please read the pm I sent you.

Why not update title ?, port 3333 isn't used anymore.

Wat?
donator
Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008
Why not update title ?, port 3333 isn't used anymore.
Activity: 8

Looks good... Thanks so much rex!

Well, not so good here.
2.35206488 BTC have disapeared. It is everything I mined from my last payout (17/2/13 07:55am), until block at 22/2/13 01:52am.
Next two blocks, where credited and are included in my balance.

It looks like between 22/2/13 01:52am and 22/2/13 01:58pm my whole balance was set to zero, but not payed out.
redditorrex please have a look at that.

Activity: 10
Received my missing balance too!  Switching my miners back to MtRed, thanks!
Nom Nom Nom

Activity: 10
Hi,

Just wanted to drop in and ask if there are any recent updates to the missing BTC issue.

Thanks
Activity: 154
redditorrex, I notice that you finally updated the PPS reward on the front page which is grate!

Can you also update the namecoin info on the same page ? If you do not want to remove it completely then maybe you can just add a note saying that NMC is disable forever or something like that.

It would be grate if you also mention that stratum is now supported on the workers page.

Jake
Pages:
Jump to: