Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] MtRed (PPS, LP+, API, 0 FEE) STRATUM on mine.mtred.com:3333 - page 52. (Read 176141 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 110
bitcoinnaire
Part of mtred already but in the time I've spent there I haven't seen any return, I'll give it a try again I guess.  Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Feature Request:

show latest price from MtGox in USD somewhere on the page, maybe to the right of Found Blocks

thanks
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
so the downside to a small pool is blocks won't be found as often and you will earn less credits, but over the long term it should even out?

in 2days at MtRed i'm not making nearly as much as i did at btcguild

Generally speaking, it evens out over time.  But the variance hurts more if a bigger pool has a bad streak (in the short term).  It all comes down to the features of the pool and whether or not it addresses your needs.  And I for one, find MtRed is currently the best pool to suit my needs.
so the downside to a small pool is blocks won't be found as often and you will earn less credits, but over the long term it should even out?

in 2days at MtRed i'm not making nearly as much as i did at btcguild
for security purposes i recommend you remove the "List User" option under Operations.

You are right, the link re-appeared with the new theme on accident, but I have since disabled that controller for that page entirely.

thanks for the quick response!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Nom Nom Nom
for security purposes i recommend you remove the "List User" option under Operations.

You are right, the link re-appeared with the new theme on accident, but I have since disabled that controller for that page entirely.

sweet, site is much faster than btcguild too
Nom Nom Nom
Nom Nom Nom
Did someone just say 287Gh/s
Activity: 126
Nom Nom Nom
Spawned a itty-bitty bug when I added the unconfirmed balance. Should be fixed now
Activity: 126
Just saw this on my Dashboard "Unconfirmed Balance: -0.00000003" And I'm a little puzzled. Anyone any ideas ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
'Round Bonus' is a top secret codename for the bonus that will soon be added to some rounds  Tongue

Nice.
Nom Nom Nom
'Round Bonus' is a top secret codename for the bonus that will soon be added to some rounds  Tongue
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What does "Round Bonus" mean?
Nom Nom Nom
Oh wow, you implemented some of the feature requests I made Smiley  Awesome!  And grats on the sticky!

"A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on."

Also we now have unconfirmed rewards =)
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Oh wow, you implemented some of the feature requests I made Smiley  Awesome!  And grats on the sticky!
Nom Nom Nom
Thanks for the suggestions.
Activity: 182
If anyone has suggestions for a Canadian datacenter I would put a node up there.

Guess one would need the gauge the need (I don't know the stats); I was just attempting to switch my load over to EU but for whatever reason, I can't connect.  I tried to tracert and everything was fine, so I'm not sure.

At any rate, if you feel that the growth warrants another node and you are looking at Canada, you can check the following two:

http://www.caneris.com/ - Heard nothing but good things about them
http://www.broadlinenetworks.com - another popular company

Both companies have their services out of 151 Front Street in Toronto, which is pretty much is the main Canadian peering exchange location.  I'm not positive on West Coast services, so maybe someone else can chime in on that.
Pages:
Jump to: