Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] MtRed (PPS, LP+, API, 0 FEE) STRATUM on mine.mtred.com:3333 - page 49. (Read 176141 times)

Activity: 807
Merit: 500
We are thinking about a 2% prop orr 1btc per block to keep the server running. But its not in effect yet.
So the current fees listed isnt active yet ?
The 7% PPS is based on (competitor's SMPPS rate - [competitor's SMPPS rate * .07]).
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
We are thinking about a 2% prop orr 1btc per block to keep the server running. But its not in effect yet.

So the current fees listed isnt active yet ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Nom Nom Nom
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
Mt Red now offers both prop with a 2% fee and pps with a 7% fee.  You can change your reward method in your settings page.

https://mtred.com/user/profile/edit.html
1) Your signature still says "0 FEES"
2) Wouldn't it make more sense to 2% the PPS and 7% the proportional to keep workers more steady?

He will have no one mining there if hes crazy enough to charge 7% for prop.
Mt Red now offers both prop with a 2% fee and pps with a 7% fee.  You can change your reward method in your settings page.

1) Your signature still says "0 FEES"
2) Wouldn't it make more sense to 2% the PPS and 7% the proportional to keep workers more steady?
Nom Nom Nom
Mt Red now offers both prop and pps with a 7% fee.  You can change your reward method in your settings page.

Nom Nom Nom
That's all for now, I will have it on for another hour sometime tomorrow so stay on 8837.
Nom Nom Nom
30 more minutes of bonus time
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Finally a new round!
Nom Nom Nom
In the profile.html screen, under "Payment method" what does "Porp" mean?  Is that just a misspelling of "Prop"?

Yes, proportional
Activity: 253
In the profile.html screen, under "Payment method" what does "Porp" mean?  Is that just a misspelling of "Prop"?
Nom Nom Nom
To help us get of this slum, and to get some more work load on the beta server we are offering a 1% bonus in share credited to your account if you mine on mtred.com:8837

More info in our subreddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/mtred/comments/j4fvy/round_karma_is_in_effect_mine_on_the_beta_port/
Nom Nom Nom
So, I'm noticing that the "Total found" on the dashboard doesn't include the "Round found".  Is this because invalid blocks don't go toward total found, or is it, perhaps, a bug to fix?

User total solved is updated when a block is found..... and as I typed this we found a block  Grin
So, I'm noticing that the "Total found" on the dashboard doesn't include the "Round found".  Is this because invalid blocks don't go toward total found, or is it, perhaps, a bug to fix?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
heh, too late.

i'll just send .5 btc to mtred after i get some more.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i bet .5btc it'll last more than 2 days..or 11m block  Tongue

I accept that bet.

Send payment to 143heb2wSRw8mawnbzyKummrTwhWwtLAZP

Wink
legendary
shit, i was wrong. :/

legendary
i bet .5btc it'll last more than 2 days..or 11m block  Tongue
Nom Nom Nom
Not really a world record, but sure Smiley
I've seen a 10m block Sad

Oh Dang, I actually will be happy with 2nd largest if we can't this one to settle soon.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
LOL.  My two favorite pools MtRed and bitcoins.lc both contenders for world record long blocks.  Super.
Pages:
Jump to: