Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Neptune first batch shares (ANY AVAILABLE!) - page 27. (Read 37694 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Hydax Exchange
I think I'm part of the one you are talking about but again, since we gave money, I think we have the right to know how you will handle things and that kind of rude answer made me lost a lot of trust in you, I mean, will you manage the group the same way after the operation is done...

I'm writing in public since your PM is full of bullshit.

ANYONE WHO'S TALKING ABOUT EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE DEFINITELY IGNORED OR CHARGED.

MY PM IS FULL OF THIS KIND OF BULLSHIT, SORRY, I HAVE TO BE RUDE NOW.

CHILL-OUT & THINK @54$ WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

I'LL REFUND INSTANTLY WHO BOTHERS ME ABOUT THIS AGAIN AND I'LL IGNORE HIM FOREVER.
(you know who I'm talking about, also known as "the 0.0002% of shareholders who bother me like it's the 7000000% every 1$ variation"...)

I'M WORKING FOR YOU. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS? THANK YOU!

-akw-

So from my point of view, either you give unclear answer or just as above, you're rude... And now you're again opening another unit.
So apart form accumulating BTC and not answering, what are you doing ? Prove me wrong if I am.

To finish I have the same question as the other times... Will my 0.15BTC get me 1% of div's of the first unit ? This is simple : YES OR NO.
If YES and if you are willing to, i'll stay.
If NO and you explain how it will be managed, then, i'll see.
If you persist whith your usual "don't worry, we'll see that later", i'd like to withdraw and get a refound ASAP (128xUm7QbXRn32ammrHrtRUjsViskDqjQT).

Lemmy
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hi,

I Would like to get refund or will sell.
Is anybody interested in buying my shares from 2# order.
I have total 0.5BTC 10 shares.

I think to invest in other hardware.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

FROM MY INBOX:

I sent another .1 from 1JMvjFSqsMyXcVQGhXAknYh3enhgziWQgz
for another 2 shares to bring me to a total of 4 shares.

TxID:
1e62767ba87acd779b775d9054f93f138a71c8382edc0ac1b6eebadd5b822d32

Thank you again!

Thank you ALL & Cheers!
-akw-

THIS TOPIC IS MAINLY INTENDED TO TAKE NOTE OF PAYMENTS AND COORDINATE THIS GROUP BUY & QUESTIONS ABOUT IT, THAT MAY HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED YET, ABOVE.

ANYONE WHO LIKES TO TALK ABOUT A PERSONAL/PRIVATE NEEDS OR DECISIONS IS ADVISED TO USE MY INBOX PM AS USUAL.
That's in order to avoid confusion and keep this topic as clean as possible in the interest of EVERYONE.

THANK YOU ALL && CHEERS! Smiley
-akw-
Activity: 15
If we do have excess funds, I would like them to be used to purchase more shares if that is an option.

I am also thinking of buying 6 more shares - preferably from the 20 that chnch wants to refund from the first order - but I am still undecided at the moment.

-rj

Activity: 7
I am sorry, but I would also like to withdraw from this operation. Can I have my 0.3 BTC (6 shares) from Neptune #2 transferred back to the payout address (12zmArx71UXRkvf8VBoKKm2NDzQwWuuqmh)?

Thank you and good luck!

Bakki
How many shares left?

about 2/3 of order #3 shares are available as of now! Smiley
Hi,

thanks for responding to my question. As i lost my trust based on your answer i'd like to get a full refund and/or anyone willing to take 20 [email protected] BTC each for the first batch? (i was among the firsts who paid, as according to post #61 in this thread).

Cheers,
chnch 

What you ask is not an issue to me. Such requests will be processed by me only and NOT NOW in order to avoid confusion. The time I'm waiting is just to protect common interests. Please, consider your request filled and kindly wait your turn without playing this way now! Smiley

Thank you & Cheers!
-akw
Activity: 32
Hi,

thanks for responding to my question. As i lost my trust based on your answer i'd like to get a full refund and/or anyone willing to take 20 [email protected] BTC each for the first batch? (i was among the firsts who paid, as according to post #61 in this thread).

Cheers,
chnch 
Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
How many shares left?
Thanks for all your efforts anykey!

You're welcome! Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Thanks for all your efforts anykey!
OP UPDATED! Smiley
ORDER #3 UNLOCKED - SAME POSITION - SAME ADDRESS

WE HAVE 2 DAYS TO COMPLETE ORDER #3 !
ending time: 12/12/2013 23.59 CET

THX & Cheers!
-akw-
I'd only like to know what is the exact agreement between you and SebJu for the escrowed funds to be released.
I also would like to know the exact agreement. Let's make sure we're all on the same page.

Funds will be only released (at any time) when I (exclusively) alert SebastianJu to do that, we are in constant communication, don't worry! Smiley

Cheers!
-akw-
Activity: 11
I see now in post #2 we are aiming at 36 btc.

Thought all shares were sold at 34 btc, any shares left for order #2?

If so i would like to buy 2-3 shares more.

I cant send btc for the moment (working but lunch break in 3 hours)

We need to achieve 36 btc =)

Just say the word and im in for a tiny amount of more shares =P

/Johan
Activity: 11
Btc price rising =)
Activity: 9
I'd only like to know what is the exact agreement between you and SebJu for the escrowed funds to be released.
I also would like to know the exact agreement. Let's make sure we're all on the same page.
Activity: 32
Hi akw,

i greatly appreciate your efforts of organizing this group buy, although i'm not convinced you only do it driven by your altruism, which anyway would be a strange case.
I hope it's clear i'm not talking about the exchange rate, as you stated anyone talking about it will be ignored (which is again a strange attitude, but it's your freedom to do whatever you like) and i'll get an answer from you.

Thanks 9n advance for your answer,

ch

PS: I'm definitely not the guy referred by akw of bothering him via PM, i never sent a PM to him.
how many shares left for the 2nd Neptune (if any) ? hope i'm not too late... Undecided

We can't exactly know as of now, sorry! Any fund eventually exceeding will be refunded or used to purchase unit #3 if we may want (I think we can do it in few days/hours!) and we would have by this way 3 orders in total and in the same queue position, that's not bad at all! Smiley

Cheers!
-akw-
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
how many shares left for the 2nd Neptune (if any) ? hope i'm not too late... Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: