Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Neptune first batch shares (ANY AVAILABLE!) - page 25. (Read 37694 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
WHY BUY MORE MACHINES? >> SIMPLE: TO SAVE FROM SHARED RESOURCES. Isn't that clear? Wink
More net profit will be available if more machines can share the same resources together, this will result in a more profitable mining and fatter divided, beyond a better deployment of the mining farm. This sort of advantage makes your shares earn a "bit" more thanks to the fix costs sharing for machines like electricity, internet, air-conditioning and so on... Smiley

MORE MACHINES = FIX COSTS SHARING = MORE GAIN = SMILES

OP UPDATED! Smiley

WE HAVE 2 DAYS TO COMPLETE ORDER #3 !  ..don't be late! Wink
ending time: 12/12/2013 23.59 CET

THX & Cheers!
-akw-
Let the man complete the orders and when all is done discuss refunds and so on.

Why did you even participate if you are not sure you want to go all the way?

Bet it is a bitch to complete this order when some ppl are whining all the time...

I think you are doing good work akw

/Johan

Thank you for support & nice words... you are between the 3 (THREE) people that have said "thanks" publicly here... THANK YOU, we'll not forget this as easily! Smiley

-akw-
Sorry, i do not want refund anymore Smiley

Sorry, you are OUT as you asked too much times to not be accomplished & by default. You'll understand it for SURE at this point. JUST WAIT FOR YOUR TURN, PLEASE.

-akw-

@chnch >> You're out by default... PLEASE wait your turn & STOP trolling & STOP cheating or you'll be charged of the "damage" you're causing to ALL of us... Wink

@ercolinux >> is KnC who prices in $ ... so, if you can manage to acquire dollars like they would be bitcoins (instantly, from every place in the world, in THE Bitcoin Forum, ....) I miss your point but, please, save your discussions for a later time! Smiley

Hi Guys, changes have been made just to be sure to not deny the possibility to participate to anybody... exceeding funds will be refunded as ALWAYS STATED... IF I bought machines INSTANTLY I only would have burned your efforts in GB... Same thing if the change would be adapted and balanced at any variation....  please, have patience... Here I am for YOU. thanks for understanding! Smiley

...you are not considering funds that I own and that have been paid directly to me... this makes the 3rd purchase mooooore near than we imagine!!! Smiley I'd like that anybody who posts at the last minute may kindly read ALL previous posts, please, in common interest... Smiley

Thank you ALL again for support & Cheers!
(I remain at full disposal as always, trying to not waste my/your time with futiles questions anymore...)
-akw-

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
...and it was not me telling him not to pay for the first batch after it has been filled and BTC prices were still in the fine range.

If these off-focus issues are are disturbing the OP he'd have no other task just to instruct the escrow to refund the members who requested that. Instead of this one-line PM he posts several arrogant advises for everybody to wait for his turn (it still would be fine if he and the escrow had explicitly and publicly confirm that the refunds will be processed fully at the original 0.05BTC/share rate without any deductions, but this is not happening either.)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Bet it is a bitch to complete this order when some ppl are whining all the time...

/Johan

Actually the main problem is the OP who changed the rules every day. We have started with 300 quotes at 0,05 for 10GH/s now we have 47BTC for 9000GH/s (and at some point of the story we had 36BTC for 6000GH/s that is 0.6BTC for share), or 0,05222BTC for GH/s and is not clear at all how he want to calculate the number of share.

I know that bitcoin price has gone down since 3/12 but is not me that has told him to put prices in BTC instead of $.
Activity: 11

/Johan
Activity: 35
Sorry, i do not want refund anymore Smiley

Dear SebastianJu,

Could you please confirm that you guarantee that the refunds will be processed fully?

Thanks for answering this,

chnch
Activity: 13
Sent 0.3 BTC from 16aDQ5o8meyFHwgshthn8Npi9opjD6zwes for 6 shares
TxID 6861833a8a5ea0c6463b41e43875c73f7f607d294f8056c06d851078000ade1c
Activity: 4
Sent 0.5 BTC from 16cBeXqoF3HtbVD17nthvzyWcishbKN7Ru for 10 shares
TxID 16c0a923cdf7e8d08b9cd46e48fe262f3789ac76930fe35e7735f64e9bde82d4

I hope we will get enough shares sold to get the third Neptune Smiley
Activity: 9
Like AnyKeyWhy stated... i asked for his login to the knc-Shop so that i can pay the miner directly without having to give AnyKeyWhy the bitcoins. That would negate the purpose of an escrow.
Thank you so much Sebastian! I have regained faith in this group buy after learning that you will send the bitcoins/money/whatever directly to KNC  Smiley
Activity: 15

I ALWAYS FORGOTTEN TO SAY THAT THE THREE ORDERS ARE INDEPENDENT EACH OTHER!

THEY ONLY WILL JOIN SAME QUEUE POSITION IF COMPLETE, NO "CHAINS" OF ANY KIND BETWEEN THEM! Smiley

Thx & Cheers!
-akw-

Does this mean Order #1 and Order #2 have been paid for?

Also, what will happen to the newly available shares that some people want refunds for? Will they be resold and how?

Thanks,
-rj
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

THEY ONLY WILL JOIN SAME QUEUE POSITION IF COMPLETE, NO "CHAINS" OF ANY KIND BETWEEN THEM! Smiley

Thx & Cheers!
-akw-

Does this mean Order #1 and Order #2 have been paid for?

Thx & Cheers!
-akw-
Activity: 36
Now that Sebastian has spoken we all know this group buy is good to go. AKW is between a rock and a hard spot but a lot of inexperienced people in this bitcoin market are. Welcome to the wild west. The money is secure. Let's move forward. If BTC hits $1400 next week will you be clamoring for more shares also? I'm staying in. Being in the first batch is an advantage I do not want to give up. Thank you AKW and do better next time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104

Honestly I suspect some dishonesty here, but anyway it's not important: i took a decision in time and it needs to be respected.

So... Who and why?

Like AnyKeyWhy stated... i asked for his login to the knc-Shop so that i can pay the miner directly without having to give AnyKeyWhy the bitcoins. That would negate the purpose of an escrow.

There are 3 miners ordered waiting to be paid. The funds in bitcoin are still in full in the escrow address. I wait for the moment when AnyKeyWhy is telling me to pay one or more miners.

Regarding refunds. AnyKeyWhy wants refunds to be done after the groupbuy in order to not clutter the thread with buyers that decide one way the first day and the opposite direction the next day.

thanks for your help sebastianju
WHY BUY MORE MACHINES? >> SIMPLE: TO SAVE FROM SHARED RESOURCES. Isn't that clear? Wink
More net profit will be available if more machines can share the same resources together, this will result in a more profitable mining and fatter divided, beyond a better deployment of the mining farm. This sort of advantage makes your shares earn a "bit" more thanks to the fix costs sharing for machines like electricity, internet, air-conditioning and so on... Smiley

MORE MACHINES = FIX COSTS SHARING = MORE GAIN = SMILES

OP UPDATED! Smiley

WE HAVE 2 DAYS TO COMPLETE ORDER #3 !  ..don't be late! Wink
ending time: 12/12/2013 23.59 CET

THX & Cheers!
-akw-
Regarding refunds. AnyKeyWhy wants refunds to be done after the groupbuy in order to not clutter the thread with buyers that decide one way the first day and the opposite direction the next day.

With all my respect Sebastian i definitely do not think that i decided one day and the opposite on the other. The case is that after my payment for batch #1 which was based based on clear conditions denominated in BTC and had no word about any 'moving target' or 'let's hope the best moment for the XR', questions have raised concerning handling of the deviation of price it turned out that:
   a) akw has only a weak plan for this situation on the top of that it might have a strong financial impact on the share value
   b) akw treats its customers (we are customers because we paid him, and he's not a volunteer working altruistically in our favour) in an at least for me unacceptable way

I think I announced in time that i'm out (i was the first one doing that which started the wave) for anyone: akw, other GB members, potential customers to calculate with this move, by reselling my share or not even starting batch #3, which akw many times stated that is ready to pay from his own funds.

Honestly I suspect some dishonesty here, but anyway it's not important: i took a decision in time and it needs to be respected.

I understand that akw wants to process refunds after order has been placed, it's fine for me as long as you can guarantee that after having the order paid i will get my full purchase price (1 BTC for 20 shares) refunded.

Thank you for your assistance and answer,

chnch

Thank You as always Sebastian! Smiley

There are 3 miners ordered waiting to be paid. The funds in bitcoin are still in full in the escrow address. I wait for the moment when AnyKeyWhy is telling me to pay one or more miners.

Pages:
Jump to: