Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Spondoolies-Tech SP30 pre-order - Specs: 0.69$/GH + 0.46W/GH - page 6. (Read 42848 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
1.21 GIGA WATTS
Found my "Time to Choose Shipping or hosting, which will it be?" Email.

As a member of our special SP30 group buy, you are eligible to choose weather you
would like to have your unit shipped to you or sent to our partner's data center in the US.

Can we dare to dream early? No... doubtful. That be too much to ask for.

got same email also.

what to do...? what to do...?

I think I will take the hosting option, but I like to see one in real life.
as I've ordered 3 maybe I'll host 2 and take one.
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
f anyone wants to sell please hmu!  Grin

Ill sell you my SP10s TODAY if you want them.
TOO loud.
AMEN. The 68 DB that they post on their site can't be correct! Surprised we aren't hearing from more disappointed customers.

I remember that I saw a measurement from a forum user with 70dB so they are correct. Can't remember who was it.
Again, the dB says nothing about the quality of the sound which is like a mini circular saw and extremely harsh in the most sensitive part of the human hearing range making the absolute amplitude in isolation pretty much irrelevant. They say the sp30 will be absolutely nothing like the sp10 though.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Found my "Time to Choose Shipping or hosting, which will it be?" Email.

As a member of our special SP30 group buy, you are eligible to choose weather you
would like to have your unit shipped to you or sent to our partner's data center in the US.

Can we dare to dream early? No... doubtful. That be too much to ask for.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I have the Same email asking about hosting.

I replied asking for more info on how the hosting DC takes Payment (Payment options, all up front or Month by Month).

I'm still contemplating hosting or not. I usually mine for a couple of months then Flip the miner. So not that keen on being tied into hosting for 6 Months.

C_C
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Looks like emails are going out whether us Group Buy folk would like shipping to us, or hosting in their data center. Check em!

Just got mine too.  Does this really mean what I hope it does???  Can they really be shipping this early, or is it just a very early request for info so they can plan?  Anyone have the inside scoop? 
legendary
Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203
Looks like emails are going out whether us Group Buy folk would like shipping to us, or hosting in their data center. Check em!
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051
Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs
If I preorder the SP30, will I am able to request a refund before the shipping date?

No
donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
If I preorder the SP30, will I am able to request a refund before the shipping date?
Activity: 630

SP30 management and main ("ASIC") boards:

The difference in engineering huge!!! is so much different from the Chinese and also the customer
support the offer.
I am so glad that they entered this game,  look to be serious and reliable.
Hence for me only can affort these miners in second had only....

you'll need to be very lucky to find any SP-Tech rigs 2nd hand mate, once they are bought and hashing, (you would know if you had one) not many will want to sell 'em on!

best miners I've ever had.

I also think, even if you do find any 2nd hand, you won't be paying much less than retail value for it.

Here is the first one 321424756419 on the bay

watching that!  Grin
actually the 1st SP10 sold on ebay was this one - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=231247305660.
Merit: 250

The difference in engineering huge!!! is so much different from the Chinese and also the customer
support the offer.

you'll need to be very lucky to find any SP-Tech rigs 2nd hand mate, once they are bought and hashing, (you would know if you had one) not many will want to sell 'em on!

I also think, even if you do find any 2nd hand, you won't be paying much less than retail value for it.

watching that!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

support the offer.

This page may have moved or is no longer available.

Nope.

Is it August yet?

Almost Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036

support the offer.

support the offer.

legendary
Activity: 1036

support the offer.
I am so glad that they entered this game,  look to be serious and reliable.
Man... love it when the fabricator and group buy leader send you an update before you even think of asking for it... SP30 P0rn nice job thanks.
Activity: 854
einc.io
And the Red Dot Design Awards 2014 for Asic design goes to....... Grin
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Ill sell you my SP10s TODAY if you want them.
TOO loud.
What's your price and location of the SP10?
Cheers,
QG

Its gota be around 70db.
Close to above a strong Vacuum sound running 2.
I did some serious sound dampening and its bearable now but a bitannoying.
I do sleep with them though with cheap earplugs.
Electricity here is HIGH too.  Still waiting on the next stable firmware
to come out before I send them off for hosting in the US if I dont sell them first.

Im in Japan but MAY be making an emergency trip to the US soon.

Send me a PM to discuss.
Pages:
Jump to: