Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Spondoolies-Tech SP30 pre-order - Specs: 0.69$/GH + 0.46W/GH - page 2. (Read 42840 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 504
Run a Bitcoin node.
#2 in the reservation queue here, and I have just received shipping notification of my Aug GB SP30s.

Looking forward to firing up those bad boys!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Here we go. One of the first GB SP30 in a P2Pool:
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
This is good news ... Let the GB machines roll ... and let the hashing begin!

My SP30s are going to be hosted by Toomim.

(I was quite surprised at how many people didn't take this GB all way and bailed out after paying their reservation fee and not then paying in full).

To those that did, I'm sure we'll all enjoy the SP30.

And hats off to Spondoolies for honoring the agreed price given the lower final sales amount.

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
thanks finlof RoadStress

I will lookforward to that shipping email Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
anyone from the group buy gotten a shipping notification yet?  i'm order 118x and nothing yet.

Nothing here. Did you get a compensation email?
guy just posted the answer(s) here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8529799

You beat me to it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
anyone from the group buy gotten a shipping notification yet?  i'm order 118x and nothing yet.

guy just posted the answer(s) here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8529799
Activity: 138

Activity: 630
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
The RoadStress difficulty predictions are a big wiffer again.

I was always confused why everyone thought this SP30 was going to be profitable.  If you looked at the numbers the difficulty increases would have had to be consistently in the single digits.  I was called a troll for even point that out though and shouted out of the thread.  Have we learned our lessons about pre-orders yet?  I know I have.

Break even at best when price was over 600$. Then again I wasn't buying mine only for ROI and BTC mining which is a fairly narrow scope.

Hopefully the BTC gods will be nice and there will be a bump in BTC value to help get your FIAT back.

We are all punters. It was a risk to buy BTC at 20$ 100$ and 200$. It was a risk to buy SP30s so far in advance but I knew that. I guess the BTC value will go back up at some point before the end of the year. I am not going to lose my shirt never bought in that heavily... it has been very interesting starting with a minimal investment to get to this point. Many more ups and downs coming a $900 BTC would be nice though for November.
Activity: 728

I was always confused why everyone thought this SP30 was going to be profitable.  If you looked at the numbers the difficulty increases would have had to be consistently in the single digits.  I was called a troll for even point that out though and shouted out of the thread.  Have we learned our lessons about pre-orders yet?  I know I have.

Break even at best when price was over 600$. Then again I wasn't buying mine only for ROI and BTC mining which is a fairly narrow scope.

Hopefully the BTC gods will be nice and there will be a bump in BTC value to help get your FIAT back.

Activity: 479

I was always confused why everyone thought this SP30 was going to be profitable.  If you looked at the numbers the difficulty increases would have had to be consistently in the single digits.  I was called a troll for even point that out though and shouted out of the thread.  Have we learned our lessons about pre-orders yet?  I know I have.
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
BOOM.  Another 20% difficulty increase.  That is two 20%+ increases in less than 3 months.
Now that difficulty has shot through the roof again and an SP30 is making less than .1 per day
they should be done burning in and testing and start shipping Id guess.
Im willing to bet there are at least two more, maybe 3, 20%+ increases coming by Dec 31st.
ROI?  LOLZ.  At these prices today, just wait for BTC to hit $400 again, get a lucky buy at
BTCe when there is another flash crash in price, and you can buy the coin at half the price it
would be to mine it.  This mining game is a dead stick for us little guys, Ill say it again.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
another vertical peak in the difficulty - and it's not ours Sad

Any news? Monday last week some miners who pre-ordered this queue by 1 week started mining (order #~1120). Must be some VERY BIG orders in this 50 remaining order numbers...
It DOES matter if you have expenses you have to exchange BTC for to pay power / hosting / maintenance parts.....
LOWER price means MORE BTC spent for expenses and LESS secured to your wallet.

It doesn't really matter what the BTC price is now.. it's how many you paid for it or how many you could have bought with the price at the time of sale

The important part now is the difficulty and it's been above what I predicted
You're looking at around 25 billion or so before you start hashing

Sad to say but unless you have free power, the difficulty doesn't rise at all or you sell it off to an unsuspecting person that doesn't realise they could buy more coins than they would mine for the price you're just going to have a very noisy,expensive power hungry box that you have to maintain for the next 6 months

My Bitcoins just sit in my secure wallet Smiley No maintenance required

Activity: 189
It doesn't really matter what the BTC price is now.. it's how many you paid for it or how many you could have bought with the price at the time of sale

The important part now is the difficulty and it's been above what I predicted
You're looking at around 25 billion or so before you start hashing

Sad to say but unless you have free power, the difficulty doesn't rise at all or you sell it off to an unsuspecting person that doesn't realise they could buy more coins than they would mine for the price you're just going to have a very noisy,expensive power hungry box that you have to maintain for the next 6 months

My Bitcoins just sit in my secure wallet Smiley No maintenance required
I was order reservation number 5 in the GB queue and to my knowledge the guy who
bought my order has NOT got an SP30 shipped to him.

My guess, Aug 30 if you are lucky.   Barf.

Are you ready for it yet, I'm guessing 20% difficulty increase here at the next adjustment.
Id love to see 25% just to see another RoadStress proclamation be an epic fail but after two
20% plus difficulty increases in less than 3 months, I think his difficulty expectation already failed
BIG TIME.

How about that 20% DUMP in BTC price in less than a week.
I'm SOOO glad I got rid of that SP30 piece of crap.
Mining is dead for us little guys if you haven't already figured that out.

Have fun guys!!!!
Must remain... strong... aghhh... when will they arrive... aghhh...

Days more... how many more days... aggghhh... torture.

Grin want to have a smiley face soon. The anticipation face is wearing out.

I imagine they have already started, just depends where you are in the queue

Ya 15th... by all indicators (emails sent to people in the GB... never got noting me sad face.)

Aghghgh... must resist the urge to freak out.

I know how you feel

You know I know you know that they will deliver on time... but always the little voice right?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

Ya 15th... by all indicators (emails sent to people in the GB... never got noting me sad face.)

I know how you feel

Pages:
Jump to: