Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Spondoolies-Tech SP30 pre-order - Specs: 0.69$/GH + 0.46W/GH - page 32. (Read 42840 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Did I got it right: If we reach the 50 orders by next friday we will get a SP30 for the price of 5.5k instead of 10.7k?

50 units, not 50 orders, but yes. I hope we get more than 250 units so that we can get 5k$ (4500$ if you have a previous order with any Bitcoin manufacturer)

PM sent.  I'm in sir!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Did I got it right: If we reach the 50 orders by next friday we will get a SP30 for the price of 5.5k instead of 10.7k?

50 units, not 50 orders, but yes. I hope we get more than 250 units so that we can get 5k$ (4500$ if you have a previous order with any Bitcoin manufacturer)
Activity: 314

Thanks very much.  And one free month mining would be at the unit speed of 5.4TH/s?
Would that start as soon as we send full payment for the unit?

Of course it will be 5.4TH/s. The hashing will start in August. Not sure when exactly in regards to the shipping queue, but i think Spoondolies Tech will respect their shipping queue meaning that if you pay faster then you will start hashing faster. Pay later, you will start hashing when your time comes in the queue.

OK, I was confusing hosting with them giving us one free month "cloud mining" service per say
immediately.  Thank You.

Eric
legendary

Thanks very much.  And one free month mining would be at the unit speed of 5.4TH/s?

Of course it will be 5.4TH/s. The hashing will start in August. Not sure when exactly in regards to the shipping queue, but i think Spoondolies Tech will respect their shipping queue meaning that if you pay faster then you will start hashing faster. Pay later, you will start hashing when your time comes in the queue.
... Spoondolies Tech can reply about the warranty.
90 days, no questions asked.
Full terms of sale: http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/pages/terms-of-sale

Thanks, I did miss the shipping part.  That was my mistake.

""The units include free shipping or one month of free hosting. If you choose free shipping the units will be shipped to you directly from Spondoolies-Tech.""

SO if we do not choose free shipping, will they be shipped from somewhere else?

Thanks again!!

I have corrected the OP. Shipping will be directly from Spoondolies Tech no matter what you choose.

legendary

""The units include free shipping or one month of free hosting. If you choose free shipping the units will be shipped to you directly from Spondoolies-Tech.""

Thanks again!!

I have corrected the OP. Shipping will be directly from Spoondolies Tech no matter what you choose.

Thanks again!!
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051
Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs
legendary
We're approving that this deal is real and we trust RoadStress with the wallet containing the tokens of participation.

Guy

What is your warranty coverage on these units?

What is the shipping for these units?
Where do they ship from?

IF payment is required when the group buy is initiated, would
you accept escrow if you will not accept Credit Card payment.

Thanks

Shipping is covered in OP. Please read it carefully one more time. Also if you look on Spoondolies Tech's webpage you will see that they are located in Israel. This has been covered in their topic from the Hardware section. No escrow.

Spoondolies Tech can reply about the warranty.
We're approving that this deal is real and we trust RoadStress with the wallet containing the tokens of participation.

Guy

What is your warranty coverage on these units?

What is the shipping for these units?
Where do they ship from?

IF payment is required when the group buy is initiated, would
you accept escrow if you will not accept Credit Card payment.

Thanks
legendary

Please send me a PM with your txid(in order to maintain the shipping queue) and your e-mail where Spoondolies Tech will send you the payment details.

Thanks Guy for the personal response, this makes sense.  I'm in!  (Details PMd to RoadStress)

Don't forget your e-mail please.

Just to clarify, that is for ONE of these units?

http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/products/sp30-yokon

If this can be verified by the community as legit Im VERY serious.
When is the drop dead date to reserve our spot?

Are these guys reputable? Can we REALLY trust they will ship IN AUGUST.

If so, Im interested for sure.

Yes it's for one unit, but only in this week sale. The deadline is Friday the 25th at 12:00pm CET (thank you Zelek Uther). As soon as i find out a method to post a timer in the OP i will do it.
As for vouching for them i have a good tracking record for spotting companies with problems and i was among the first ones to question them when they started their thread in the Hardware section. Also as stated in OP i already have 2 pre-orders with them. One SP10+SP30 bundle and 1 3xSP30 bundle. I have received my SP10 one week faster than expected. This is the real deal. The SP10 is the most professional miner up to date which runs at the advertised spec and a bit more.

Do pre orders at alpha-t or Bitmaintech count?

The pre-order from Bitmaintech counts. Having only a scrypt miner on pre-order doesn't count.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Do pre orders at alpha-t or Bitmaintech count?
Activity: 700
Merit: 504
Run a Bitcoin node.
Drop dead date to put your 0.1 BTC per SP30: Friday the 25th at 12:00pm CET (from OP)
Just to clarify, that is for ONE of these units?

http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/products/sp30-yokon

If this can be verified by the community as legit Im VERY serious.
When is the drop dead date to reserve our spot?

Are these guys reputable? Can we REALLY trust they will ship IN AUGUST.

If so, Im interested for sure.
Run a Bitcoin node.
Just to clarify...

With 0.1 BTC I can reserve an order for an August SP30 5.4 TH/s miner for $4,495.50 - since I'm a pre-order victim (twice over: Bitmine Rig and KnCMiner Neptune, neither delivered yet) and assuming we can order over 250 units?

These are the same miners for pre-order on Spondoolies website?
SP30 Yukon - August Batch - 10% Discount  $10,795.50

So:

- Same miners. You'll need to compare with "Farmer's choice" prices: http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/products/3-x-sp30-yukon-august-batch
- Apply 10% discount for full payment and split by 3
- Yes, it's pre-order for our 2nd gen Yukon SP30 miner, available from July (already sold out)
- Buy sending 0.1 BTC, you're committing to send us full payment per the above, 4 days after reaching the 250 mark, or 4 days from Friday 25 if the group sale only reached the 50 mark
- If the group sale won't reach the 50 mark, RoadStress will refund you.

Is it clear ?

Guy
Thanks Guy for the personal response, this makes sense.  I'm in!  (Details PMd to RoadStress)

donator
Just to clarify...

With 0.1 BTC I can reserve an order for an August SP30 5.4 TH/s miner for $4,495.50 - since I'm a pre-order victim (twice over: Bitmine Rig and KnCMiner Neptune, neither delivered yet) and assuming we can order over 250 units?

SP30 Yukon - August Batch - 10% Discount  $10,795.50

So:

- Same miners. You'll need to compare with "Farmer's choice" prices: http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/products/3-x-sp30-yukon-august-batch
- Apply 10% discount for full payment and split by 3
- Yes, it's pre-order for our 2nd gen Yukon SP30 miner, available from July (already sold out)
- Buy sending 0.1 BTC, you're committing to send us full payment per the above, 4 days after reaching the 250 mark, or 4 days from Friday 25 if the group sale only reached the 50 mark
- If the group sale won't reach the 50 mark, RoadStress will refund you.

Is it clear ?

Guy
Run a Bitcoin node.
Just to clarify...

SP30 Yukon - August Batch - 10% Discount  $10,795.50

donator
I'm committed Smiley https://blockchain.info/tx/08ed22796a01cea97de88a1649eea32ab6cff00e0556b2d3d9c00a5c5266e9ab

Now the questions... Huh

Payment terms? Due date and in BTC?
Delivery order kept in place? i.e. will Spondoolies ship orders for the group buy in order of the 0.1btc commitment?

Also,for general fyi...
Code:
from #ozcoin
[19:44:55] <+conman> the 10% is being offered by spond t hemselves
[19:47:54] <+QG> the 10% u get from the group buy fees? 0.1btc per order..
[19:49:16] <+conman> I have no vested interest in the company btw
[19:49:21] <+conman> just relaying what I read
[19:49:29] <+conman> they do sponsor some code from me tho

Cheers,
QG
Thank you. Since it's such a low price, we'll require full payment.
We'll honor the shipping queue. Always!

Thank you for your order.

Edit:
Payment is possible with BTC via BitPay.
Once we'll reach the 250 line, we'll start collecting.
Payment should be done within 4 days from requesting.
Activity: 617
Merit: 543
http://idontALT.com
I'm committed Smiley https://blockchain.info/tx/08ed22796a01cea97de88a1649eea32ab6cff00e0556b2d3d9c00a5c5266e9ab

Now the questions... Huh

Payment terms? Due date and in BTC?
Delivery order kept in place? i.e. will Spondoolies ship orders for the group buy in order of the 0.1btc commitment?

Also,for general fyi...
Code:
from #ozcoin
[19:44:55] <+conman> the 10% is being offered by spond t hemselves
[19:47:54] <+QG> the 10% u get from the group buy fees? 0.1btc per order..
[19:49:16] <+conman> I have no vested interest in the company btw
[19:49:21] <+conman> just relaying what I read
[19:49:29] <+conman> they do sponsor some code from me tho

Cheers,
QG
Pages:
Jump to: