Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Spondoolies-Tech SP30 pre-order - Specs: 0.69$/GH + 0.46W/GH - page 33. (Read 42840 times)

donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051
Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs
We're approving that this deal is real and we trust RoadStress with the wallet containing the tokens of participation.

Guy
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
!!! Group Buy extension until 30 April for SP10 deal !!!

After negotiating with Spondoolies Tech i managed to get:
- The Group Buy will be prolonged until 30 April 23:55 CEST time;
- When Group Buy will reach 700 units sold ALL participants in the Group Buy will be able to buy SP10 units for $3,400 or $3,000 if they had a previous purchase from other companies under the following terms:
           - Shipping: will be done after 18th May, but some may receive their units faster;
           - Payment: as soon as they showed their interest, 4 days grace maximum. If payment not received in 4 days they lose the shipping queue;
           - Stock: first come first served! The offer is for a limited stock of units and is only valid as long as they have the stock to offer them. They will only charge what they can ship.

No additional reservation fee required.
legendary
Hosting details:
WA State DC hosting deal for SP30:

100$ - one time installation fee (covering work, PDU cable, Ethernet cable, Rack-Mounting "ears")
290$ per month for 6 months commitment
One month deposit is needed

Backed up by UPS and generator.  ASHREA environmental SLA.

Per the group sale deal, first month (290$) or free shipping to your chosen destination is included.

If you choose to be included in this hosting deal, we'll charge you for shipping.
Assuming enough customers will choose to host, we'll ship bulk and reduce shipping costs. We don't have the exact figure yet.

We're working on cloud control panel that will allow full access to the miner web GUI.
legendary
Notes regarding the pre-ordering:

I know that everyone is tired of the pre-order scheme, but I wouldn't be involved into this unless i really trusted this company I am lurking the Mining forum since 2011, but only since 2013 I decided to get involved. I was burned by the Avalon team too and I was trying to unmask every shady company ever since. You don't need to believe me, just check my post history. KnC was a breath of fresh air when they successfully launched their Jupiters, but it seems that they forgot about their customers after their big success and now it's time to move forward.

I believe that they deserve my support and help because they are the best company out there and they are backed by top 2 Israel VCs and all of their actions and decisions are supervised by them. Unlike other companies they don't take the decisions by themselves and they have a board that won't allow them to screw things up. Another failed pre-order would mean the fail of their project and of the company at this moment.I am sure that the VCs are aware of what happened during the last year and having the guts to take pre-orders now it means that they are 100% sure that they'll succeed in delivering. In addition, they are very present, open and helpful here on the forums since their initial announcement. Also the fact that they already paid their 2 chips masks from the funding that they got and didn't need pre-order funds for that like every other company out there. They stood in the dark until they had a product to show to customers and only then they came here to gather funds for the mass production of their products. I won't go into details about how hard is to organize a good supply chain, but the fact that they already shipped miners ahead of the schedule should speak for itself.

I am a miner myself and the nonstop rising in difficulty also affects me and aiming for the lowest W/Gh is the way to go at this point(less heat and lower power bills) and SP30 will be the best at it. I must disclose that i already have 3xSP30 and also 1 pack of SP10(delivered already)+SP30 on order long before this offer because as I said I DO believe in them and up until now i managed to not get burned except by the Avalon delay and I intend to keep my record intact Smiley Add the fact that they are commited to NOT compete with their customers and they aren't seeking customers funds to build their own massive farms. For those that don't know the SP30 chips will arrive early in July so there will be plenty of time until August to set things up and to start mass production of the miners.

Edit: Anyone can help me adding a timer to the first post? Appreciate it. Thank you Bicknellski for the timer.
legendary
Group Buy CLOSED !

If you haven't received the e-mail from Spondoolies Tech please let me know!

Thank you all for your paticipation! I really enjoyed organizing this. I think that Spondoolies Tech have shown their commitment of helping the community and I think that it is important to support honest and dedicated manufacturers.
I will try to bring miners more promotions from Spondoolies (and also from any other honest manufacturer) and I hope to see you all participating because your requests didn't go unheard and by doing this I am also making sure that scammers and liars will have less and less customers and that makes my heart warm and fuzzy Smiley
Happy August mining to all participants!

P.S. I will be offline for the next couple of days to take a break from everything. It was a bit exhausting but it was a fun ride. If you have any issues please contact directly Spondoolies-Tech or just wait until I return. When I will be back I will sort things out. Donations, refunds and everything else will also go out next week. Donations and refunds SENT! If i forgot you or you have any issue just PM me.

Donations:
Sean's Outpost: https://blockchain.info/tx/74902ae85d2dbd01ad99fdb838e1f56217465820c265d09635ddcfb70d6082bd
ckolivas:           https://blockchain.info/tx/8cf964f982c2e8d82d07604fed767bc89a2330df2198d33e17123ebc9f6623dd
Armory:            https://blockchain.info/tx/9a1f0e679fd0e4e7c1c76eed33474dae78f4ae1baa88286d659f25984fc894ca

Group Buy EXTENDED for 1 more day !!! Due to the high amount of reservations during the last 24 hours i will extend this Group Buy for another 24 hours!

Group Buy EXTENDED for 1 more hour !!!

!!! OFFER EXTENDED !!! Also NEW SP10 offer for when we reach 700 units! See: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6278748 for more details.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
I have one UNCLAIMED TXID! Please don't forget to send me the PM after you pay the reservation fee.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hi everyone,

I was able to secure a special Easter deal with Spondoolies-Tech for a group purchase of SP30s in August. SP30 units have the lowest power consumption which is just 0.46W/GH
The price we pay depends on the number of units we are able to commit to:

For 50-100 units we get each unit for $5,500

For 100-250 units we get each unit for $5,300

!!! For Above 250 units we get each unit for $4,995, that's 0.768$/GH !!!

***SPECIAL OFFER*** An additional 10% reduction for those who can prove that they have a previous order with any Bitcoin ASIC company!!! That means that if we get over 250 units and you have a previous order with anyone you will only have to pay $4495 per SP30. 0.691$/GH

Waiting for your Neptune refund?
Secure your place now by sending the reservation fee and pay only 3000$ per unit when required and pay the rest after you get your refund. You will need to have proof of asking refund. That will be mandatory!

Maximum number of units is 10001100! Spondoolies Tech doesn't want to sell more units that they can produce.(unlike some other companies)

In order to commit and reserve your place, please send 0.1 BTC for every unit that you plan to purchase to the wallet address below:

(Add 0.0001 miners fee, to ensure the transaction arrives in time). Example: If you want 10 SP30 miners then send 1 BTC, if you want 17 SP30 miners then send 1.7 BTC.

PM me with the followings:
- transaction ID;
- your e-mail;
- your preffered payment method(Bitcoins, Dollars or Euros);
- applying for 10% discount or not Remember that the 10% discount is offered only for people who have a previous order with any other Bitcoin ASIC manufacturer

The list will be forwarded to Spoondolies Tech so that you can arrange payment afterwards.

Payment Terms:
- Buy sending 0.1 BTC, you're committing to send us full payment per the above, 4 days after reaching the 250 mark, or 4 days from Friday 25 if the group sale only reached the 50 mark

In case we don't reach the minimum of 50 reservations, I will refund everyone involved. I value my integrity more than 5 BTC.

Please note that the prices are in addition to the 0.1 BTC! The collected bitcoins will be spread when the Group Buy ends as following: 70% will go to Sean's Outpost, 10% will go to ckolivas(for supporting cgminer), 10% will go to etotheipi/Armory Developers and 10% will go to me(for my trouble).

The units include free shipping or one month of free hosting (see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6278747 for more details about hosting). The units will be shipped to you directly from Spondoolies-Tech.

We have only until Friday the 25th at 12:00pm CET to get the required amount. After that the offer will expire.

Together we can get this awesome deal. This is a great opportunity since this is by far the best $/GH available right now and the best W/Gh.

Edit: Added Payment Terms!
Edit2: Add preferred payment method in the PM.
Edit3: Updated the list that you will have to PM me.
Edit4: Updated the maximum number of reservations in case of non-payment customers. Also added $/GH for the 10% Special Offer
Edit5: Special Easter Egg: Added Neptune refunds terms.
Edit6: Hit 250 units mark!
Edit7: Due to the amount of the last hour reservations i am extending the group buy for another hour!
Pages:
Jump to: