Pages:
Author

Topic: [ CLOSED ] VX-1 Miner Group Buy - Free 1 TH/s Miner Giveaway - page 2. (Read 11954 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
S4VV4S, you're actually a very good and entertaining troll. Good job :p.

Well, I am glad you find me amusing.
I PROMISE I will keep trying harder to keep scammers from getting yours and other members coins.
Doesn't matter if that makes me a troll.
It makes me feel good for serving the community.

Have a great day  Wink
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
S4VV4S, you're actually a very good and entertaining troll. Good job :p.
Give it a couple of days Rick.
The miners will "miraculously" appear  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Seriously, he's not just a moron, now he's a racist moron. People like the observer should all live on a little island where they can continue inbreeding.
This thread is full of LOL, i highly recommend...Smiley

Yeah it is.

I am waiting for The Observer to get back to us about his miners Smiley
19th of March was due to be delivered right?

I will give it another 4-5 days in case they had delays  Tongue
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
This thread is full of LOL, i highly recommend...Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
OK I am a troll then.
Are you happy now?

Bro please don't do this.
You can feel free to call me a troll.
But don't go there....
I will not back up and trust me, I NEVER LOSE!!!!!

Call me a troll or a freak or whatever, just stop please.

You never lose? You already lost mate. You have hijacked enough threads, this time you hijacked the wrong one.

Care to share with us which thread are you talking about?

And NO I NEVER LOSE. <--- Don't fuck with the gov bro you might not like the outcome.  Yes I work for the government but not at the position you think, but I DO have access.

Easy to be all big and bad behind a computer bro, with your post office, or other fake government job and your fake access. Either which way you look at it. I am not fucking with the Govt. i am fucking with you. Dont make idle threats, or you might find out what real Govt access can do.

OK, Bring it on!!!

EDIT: BTW hows things in CA?

EDIT 2: Don't think that we are not in to you.....
You and your "gang" has attracted a lot of attention.
PS: Don't make shallow threads to other members because they have backup......
EDIT 3: ^^^ how do I know this unless I work for the government?

Nigga your making a fool of yourself, CA? I live sooooooooooooooo damn far on the other side of the country from California if i got any further i would have to be on a boat in the Atlantic Ocean.

Edit 2: We're in to you? are you fucking kidding me you pathetic little puppy. You can go play with that bone on your own time. Me and my gang? Fuck nigga, its me myself and I, and i can still make things very uncomfortable for you. DONT BARK unless you intend to bite, and if you try and bite, dont be surprised when you get zapped and run off with your tail between your legs.

PS. backup? seems like its just me and these four walls, oh and your pathetic ass.

Edit 3: If you ever had hopes of convincing me that you worked for any branch of the Govt. you probably shouldn't have tried bluffing like you knew where i lived, you missed by about 2,800 miles. Would you care to guess again? try something on the east coast this time you might get lucky you pathetic waste of space.

YOU can make things uncomfortable for me?
Like how?

I didn't bluff about jack shit.
I work for YKAN which is the DEA down here where I live. You fucking twat.
And guess what, I could make your life uncomfortable by sending my colleagues in your area for a little investigation.

Chances are they will find something on you, judging by your character and the way you are trying to score quick money, my guess is that you are on cocaine.
You know you can do some serious time for that right?

Come on over then fuck stick, Seeing as you are starting on the west coast with your California bluff, it will take you only about a million years to find my door on the other side of the country. Have a fun trip from Korea you stupid slant. All you will find if you do ever find the right door is someone with a badge that means a metric fuck ton more than anything your toting along with you, and more than any "friends" you have in my neck of the woods.

I dont need to name drop acronyms to sleep well at night my 5 letters are the only thing i need.

And on a side note, i wouldn't have made a single dollar from the group buy, so quick with the mouth and slow with the brain you are. Better turn off the computer so your mommy can tuck you in to bed little boy.
OK I am a troll then.
Are you happy now?

But don't go there....

You never lose? You already lost mate. You have hijacked enough threads, this time you hijacked the wrong one.

And NO I NEVER LOSE. <--- Don't fuck with the gov bro you might not like the outcome.  Yes I work for the government but not at the position you think, but I DO have access.

Easy to be all big and bad behind a computer bro, with your post office, or other fake government job and your fake access. Either which way you look at it. I am not fucking with the Govt. i am fucking with you. Dont make idle threats, or you might find out what real Govt access can do.

OK, Bring it on!!!

Nigga your making a fool of yourself, CA? I live sooooooooooooooo damn far on the other side of the country from California if i got any further i would have to be on a boat in the Atlantic Ocean.

Edit 2: We're in to you? are you fucking kidding me you pathetic little puppy. You can go play with that bone on your own time. Me and my gang? Fuck nigga, its me myself and I, and i can still make things very uncomfortable for you. DONT BARK unless you intend to bite, and if you try and bite, dont be surprised when you get zapped and run off with your tail between your legs.

PS. backup? seems like its just me and these four walls, oh and your pathetic ass.

Edit 3: If you ever had hopes of convincing me that you worked for any branch of the Govt. you probably shouldn't have tried bluffing like you knew where i lived, you missed by about 2,800 miles. Would you care to guess again? try something on the east coast this time you might get lucky you pathetic waste of space.

YOU can make things uncomfortable for me?
Like how?

I didn't bluff about jack shit.
I work for YKAN which is the DEA down here where I live. You fucking twat.
And guess what, I could make your life uncomfortable by sending my colleagues in your area for a little investigation.

Chances are they will find something on you, judging by your character and the way you are trying to score quick money, my guess is that you are on cocaine.
You know you can do some serious time for that right?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Holy hell you're an idiot observer.... Go away already
OK I am a troll then.
Are you happy now?

But don't go there....

OK, Bring it on!!!

OK I am a troll then.
Are you happy now?

But don't go there....

OK, Bring it on!!!

OK I am a troll then.
Are you happy now?

But don't go there....

And NO I NEVER LOSE. <--- Don't fuck with the gov bro you might not like the outcome.  Yes I work for the government but not at the position you think, but I DO have access.

OK I am a troll then.
Are you happy now?

But don't go there....

And NO I NEVER LOSE. <--- Don't fuck with the gov bro you might not like the outcome.  Yes I work for the government but not at the position you think, but I DO have access.

OK I am a troll then.
Are you happy now?

But don't go there....

OK I am a troll then.
Are you happy now?

But don't go there....

Nope, never shut up. Started off on a mission to help the bitcoin community. Since i cannot do it via a group buy, i continue to do it by warning them of trolls and making sure they know who contributes useful info, and who spends their days trying to gain virtual popularity by being an ass hat at the expense of cluttering the forum with their garbage.

ummm....but that's YOU.

Oh no, helping newbies know who to trust, who's a troll, and who contributes useful information is in itself contributing useful information. If i were you Iglasses i would just step back and let me handle this with the kids that deserve it. I have nothing bad to say about you in regards to contributing, there is a lot of useful info in your post history even though you troll a little here and there i would rather do without dragging you deep down the rabbit hole with this. Why dont you just keep doing the good things you do, and let me continue to scheme and plot against the space wasters on here, there's no need to tarnish your good name on here.

The Observer please stop.
You got what you wanted right?
Your miners with free delivery?

So why do you keep insisting on this?

Like I said the S2 is out and I (as long as many other members here) would much prefer giving my money to a REAL ASIC Manufacturer.

Seriously man, this thread should have died some time ago.
But you keep going on about it.
NOBODY IS GOING TO BUY THESE MINERS.

I guess you missed the part where this isnt about miners any more. This has become about making sure that trolls get branded appropriately.
Nope, never shut up. Started off on a mission to help the bitcoin community. Since i cannot do it via a group buy, i continue to do it by warning them of trolls and making sure they know who contributes useful info, and who spends their days trying to gain virtual popularity by being an ass hat at the expense of cluttering the forum with their garbage.

ummm....but that's YOU.

Oh no, helping newbies know who to trust, who's a troll, and who contributes useful information is in itself contributing useful information. If i were you Iglasses i would just step back and let me handle this with the kids that deserve it. I have nothing bad to say about you in regards to contributing, there is a lot of useful info in your post history even though you troll a little here and there i would rather do without dragging you deep down the rabbit hole with this. Why dont you just keep doing the good things you do, and let me continue to scheme and plot against the space wasters on here, there's no need to tarnish your good name on here.

The Observer please stop.
You got what you wanted right?
Your miners with free delivery?

So why do you keep insisting on this?

Like I said the S2 is out and I (as long as many other members here) would much prefer giving my money to a REAL ASIC Manufacturer.

Seriously man, this thread should have died some time ago.
But you keep going on about it.
NOBODY IS GOING TO BUY THESE MINERS.

ummm....but that's YOU.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

ummm....but that's YOU.

So....there IS still a way to buy these wonderful machines even though we, as forum members, have been banned from their purchase eh?
lol

For something you don't care about you seem to devote a helluva lot of time & energy on it.

Even if these guys are everything they/you say they are they are still way too unprofessional to be selling a half million dollars worth of high end electronic eq.

There is almost NO chance that they are though, which means you are either ignorant or in on it.

Your attitude cost you your rep here...nothing else.

What the fuck does a forum reputation mean? Most of the trolls on this place, mainly the ones who when you look through their post history contribute nothing of value to this forum at all. 500+ post members, and 95% of what they post is garbage and trolling, Never any useful info, Never anything productive, Nothing but digital waste, They are the kind that sit and compare facebook friends counts and post "likes" at night because beyond the virtual space, they have no social life, or no life at all. Even the other geeks, nerds, and techies want nothing to do with them in the real world. Like i give a shit about a virtual reputation. It's about as useful as Tit's on a mule.

Furthermore, a half million in hardware especially asic miners is jack shit in the scheme of things. BFL made tens of thousands of units, HashFast, BA, Cointerra. Quite a few people from this forum bought VX-1's and all had very pleasant experiences, best part about it is not a single one of them will touch this thread, or for that matter most threads on this garbage wasteland of an UN-mannaged, shit moderated, damn near useless forum.

and finally.... My attitude.. I already made it clear i could give two shits about rep, Attitude you say? i say its speaking my mind, and while i am at it FUCK every one of the rejects from society that turned what could have been a great source for information and help into one of the most notorious piece of shit forums in the bitcoin space today. Now thats attitude.

Can you please provide info and links to ONE PROPER member of these forums that got these 4U cases... sorry I mean miners?

There still about a week away from shipping. But i am sure in about a week and a half you can firmly plant your face into your palms when everyone is talking about the super cheap super well built miners they got. I know i will be slapping a big 'ole "told ya so" on your reputation, not only for myself but for the dozens of other threads you trolled on.

You want to play the post a link game? Why dont you post a link to 1 single post you have made that was useful, informative, or that has contributed an ounce to the better being of this forum and the people who come here for information and help. i went back more pages than i care to count and see nothing but hundreds of posts from a troll.

Don't you ever shut up?

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR NEW SHINY MINER.

The S2 is out btw: https://bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=000201403150259438234hgMrx380699

Pages:
Jump to: