Pages:
Author

Topic: [ CLOSED ] VX-1 Miner Group Buy - Free 1 TH/s Miner Giveaway - page 6. (Read 11954 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Observer, you should quit now. Once you start calling people names for doubting your ridiculous scam, it's game over. You're the one who should be dragged behind a shed and beaten. This isn't the way to start a business, or a group buy, or anything.

Or, the rest of you little kiddies can go fuck yourselves and let the adults play now. Pretty much EVERY single one of you with your "your a scammer" bullshit have 100+ posts in your history making the same accusations at 100 different people of which at least 70% of the time you were full of shit and wrong. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, and if i ran around clamming that EVERY transaction on this forum is a scam, i would certainly be right some of the time. As a matter of fact, i disticntly remember seeing your posts particularity back with the CTS miner thing in which you just made blind accusations with no factual evidence at all so you would seem cool and get your activity count up. Just because they ended up being a scam, does not make anything you have said valid, not even in the slightest.

Its quite apparent that the adults here feel the same, because they keep ordering even with all the usual suspects trolling, seems your reputations are catching up with you. Matter of fact, i just had someone not only reserve but pay for 4 units direct with the VX miner guys not even an hour ago in the midst of all this stupidity all of you blather about. So by all means, continue to take up page space, and we will continue to conduct our business in the midst of your babble.

Oh, almost forgot, were all about "prove it" around here, so here are some TXIDs for you to smoke on for a minute.

https://blockchain.info/tx/a95d8f4643bf4ecdb25550914555ed227820303c37fa71a04653df209f61feaf

https://blockchain.info/tx/8c696d357f2bc150a8e164ba54961bd6f76e386eff15d8993d24b9f6f5fec7ed

Again, back to business, and my apologies again to the adults around here for all the kids that found their way to the thread. I'm sure they will get board sooner or later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Observer, you should quit now. Once you start calling people names for doubting your ridiculous scam, it's game over. You're the one who should be dragged behind a shed and beaten. This isn't the way to start a business, or a group buy, or anything.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Oberver I gotta say that all the other stuff aside the thing that jumps off the screen to me is that these dudes don't have enough internet to post a simple video but they are going to run 50 ths miners?

I'm in the process of getting fucked in the ass on two other gb's on this forum so I may be a bit cynical tonight!

Not Cynical, just cautious and that's understandable. I dont know if you have ever used satellite internet before but that is why. Uploading a video is a massive upstream surge of data, most video sharing sites refuse uploads that take up more than 10-15 minutes as their server times out. Mining on the other hand does not consume a ton of bandwidth, even at 50 TH/s. There are guys in the Netherlands running huge machines on dial up, but cant get on webcam via skype, i know because i have tried skyping with them.

Hope that helps

Just a few ideas: multiple smaller RAR/ZIP files, video compression, split video files - any of these might help... Smiley

Thanks highwave, i actually already asked larry if he could just burn it on a CD for me and mail it to me if i covered the postage, he said he would be happy to do so tomorrow and i would have it within the week, i just didnt want to keep going on and on about it because i am on the fence about either placing my order by myself to make sure i get my machines, or continuing with the group buy.

This has turned out to be a METRIC FUCK TON (like that? its my new unit of measurement.... 1 MFT) of bullshit to deal with just so i can save $200. Put yourself in my shoes for a minute and i am sure you will understand. None the less, even if i cancel the group buy, i will still post the video when i get it just for icing on the cake to make all the dumb fuck conspiracy theory, the world is out to get me fucktards look even more like the idiots they are.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Yet again, I hope people aren't stupid enough to send bitcoin to a few people who claim to be making miners in a small remote alaskan town where there is no facebook or technical ability to prove that they can do anything they claim.

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I think showing some pictures of the boards, rather than just a plain server case would help tremendously.  I'm interested in seeing what kind of design the guys came up with, having played with the bitfury chips myself.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Oberver I gotta say that all the other stuff aside the thing that jumps off the screen to me is that these dudes don't have enough internet to post a simple video but they are going to run 50 ths miners?

I'm in the process of getting fucked in the ass on two other gb's on this forum so I may be a bit cynical tonight!

Not Cynical, just cautious and that's understandable. I dont know if you have ever used satellite internet before but that is why. Uploading a video is a massive upstream surge of data, most video sharing sites refuse uploads that take up more than 10-15 minutes as their server times out. Mining on the other hand does not consume a ton of bandwidth, even at 50 TH/s. There are guys in the Netherlands running huge machines on dial up, but cant get on webcam via skype, i know because i have tried skyping with them.

Hope that helps

Just a few ideas: multiple smaller RAR/ZIP files, video compression, split video files - any of these might help... Smiley

Hope that helps
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I can't find any information regarding South Florida Bitcoin Group.

Anybody knows where I can find some info?

Maybe he means this group ?

http://www.meetup.com/Bitcoin-of-South-Florida/

^ Not for sure, i dont know any of them personally so i cannot say for certain, but it does seem to fit the bill of whats described.

S4VV4S- what the hell are you rambling about? Why dont you write (ANONYMOUS) <- thats his real name) and ask him yourself before you make yourself look like an idiot he can tell you that the website he was working on for me was NOT even bitcoin related. Beyond that i didnt understand half the shit you just dreamed up in your imaginary situation.

You really want to defend your accusations that this is a scam by using made up situations? Then you want people to believe anything you say?

Maybe you miss the part where I DO NOT HAVE TO defend shit if i so choose, which is about to start right now. For the following reasons alone.

1: all i get out of all this shit is free shipping, Its almost worth $200 not to have to deal with dumb fuck morons like you

2: I WILL NOT be collecting the funds for this group buy nor ever touching a single BTC for it except my own that i send in when we make payment. ALL payments will be sent direct to the guys who are making the machines

3: As far as making scam accusations go, all any of you doubters have done is make up fictitious scenarios and tried to back them up with bullshit, maybe you should go work for FOX news. I dont have to defend anything when you have nothing to go on in the first place. As you can see, people are still ordering from the group buy despite all the trolls blabbering jibberish. Meaning the few trolls that landed here are just making themselves look like conspiracy theory driven idiots

In closing, enough of the idiots, back to business, were half way there guys, 25 sold 25 to go, Nobody has been able to help me find the site to use for selecting a random person for the free machine if we get the 50 sold. anyone willing to lend a hand? i know there is a site that a few people have used here before, but cannot seem to find a post that says what it is.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Maybe he means this group ?

http://www.meetup.com/Bitcoin-of-South-Florida/
Well this is certainly a VERY interesting thread...

And this is definitely going to be a long read for you as it was a long write for me.

None the less, I hope you enjoy it!

Right let's get this show on the run...

IS THIS A SCAM?Huh

Hmm, well, let's make a "fictional" scenario here and see where it leads.

First let's say that I have pretty good knowledge of miners and mining software.
Let's also assume that I am already a known member of this community therefor I do not want to risk my identity.
Now, day in and day out I see threads of scam buys that sell leaving the scammer a pretty good catch.
People just don't get it! They keep getting fooled by these scams.
There will always be business in this field.

Good....
Why not take advantage of it.
After all, a fool and his money...

So, if I wanted to pull a relatively quick scam like this leaving me with a cool $100K how would I go about it?

First, I create a new account - taking all the precautions of course (hiding ip, etc).
Then, I would make sure I am "trusted" in the community by exposing a few of the many scams in the forums.
That should get people to trust me and I can use it as a weapon if anyone calls me a scammer.

Meanwhile, I will be working on the "website" and also in order to make this more "established" a very well known and respected member of this society must somehow "confirm" this.

So, I contact nwoolls with a bunch of legitimate questions on how to modify his software, and then in a clever way have him "confirm" the development of these miners.

That get's me set and start selling!

Wow, Great story man.... but fictional like you said.

Well, yeah, I mean let's examine the facts here:

Let's start with the website:

2 guys in their garages (which looks like their laundry room), who are supposedly testing a 1TH miner yet no cables are attached to it......

Let's go a bit deeper....

Let's get to their F.A.Q. section:

Q: Can I visit your facilities?
A:  As a rule of thumb, No. But if you bring beer and cheerleaders we might reconsider. We are two old guys in remote Alaska assembling these units out of our garages, there is not a lot to see. Pretty much as soon as we get the bulk components in hand we will be working overtime for 2 weeks to get them all assembled and shipped out.

- Does anything after: As a rule of thumb, No, make sense to you?

Q: Can I call you on the telephone?
A: Your going to start to see the pattern here, We are a very small operation producing a very limited amount of bitcoin mining hardware. We are only 2 guys, and we have a deadline that we have to meet for our customers. If we published a phone number we would have to move our delivery date out to mid-summer 2014 and we would spend all day getting nothing done but dealing with the phones. If you have additional questions, e-mail us at [email protected] we will be going through e-mails a little after 5 p.m. every night M-F and replying to as many as we can.

- Or you could have an automatic answering machine. Hows that?

Q: Why are you only making 200 VX-1 Miners?

A: We are actually making 250 VX-1 Bitcoin Miners, but only selling 200. Truth is if we could have manufactured our 50 units at the same price, we wouldn’t be making any units for sale. To get our price point for what we wanted to pay for our 50 TH/s we had to make 250 units. So we made this cheap website to get rid of the other 200 at near cost.

- So you have already invested in manufacturing these machines yet you will only keep 50 and sell the rest just to cover expenses? Seriously now?

Q: What is the VX-2 Bitcoin Miner?

A: We have just re-hired our guy in Vietnam to start work on a PCB for the Black Arrow Minion chip. We want to have 100 TH/s worth of Minion units running ourselves, and once again we will probably have to over produce to get the price right. We don’t expect to have much over run on the units, maybe 150 that we will have for sale. Just keep an eye on the site and we will post more details as we have them

- Oh OK, so you will only build 250 1TH units because you wanted to just keep 50 and don't care about bigger production yet you are working on VX-2

Q: Do you have facebook?

A: No, there are less than 800 people in our town, if i want to know what someone is doing i just go to convenience store and ask the clerk, They always seem to know what everyone is doing. If you were implying a facebook page for VX Miners the answer is still no. We are a VERY small short term operation; we are not spending time on branding and marketing. We are not trying to look like something we are not. We're two guys in garages who had to produce extra machines to sell to get the price on our own units down. If you want all that fancy corporation stuff, please feel free to go place an order with the "flying insect" guys, you might get your miners by 2015 sometime. Who knows when we will get the once that we ordered 5 months ago.

- Short term operation yet planning the VX-2.
Also, I live in a country with population of a little over 1.5mil.
My village alone has a population of 10K and I can GUARANTEE to you that I am the only one mining for BTC, and who knows maybe the only one that knows about them.
So the question here is: Your hometown of 800 made not 1 but 2 genius's that know all this shit?
And you do it from your laundry room? sorry I mean garage.

Q: What kind of tech support / warrantee do you offer?

A: Again, we are a very small operation producing a very, very limited amount of machines. We will offer basic troubleshooting and assistance via e-mail for the miners for a few months after we ship them. These units are not made in china and mass produced, meaning there was a lot of attention to detail and quality put into them. As for a warrantee, the only guarantee we offer is that it will arrive tested and working. If you want a warrantee, we will sell you one for an additional $2,000 per unit. We did not order a lot of extra parts, and did not mark up the price of the units to cover in house repairs, shipping, extra modules, Etc. The cost of building single run replacement modules is very expensive. If you don’t have a little electronics tinkering experience the VX-1 miner probably isn’t the machine for you. Not that we foresee any problems, but we don’t make promises we cannot keep.

- So in short NO WARRANTY!

Q: How do i know this is not a scam?

A: Please go back to whatever forum you crawled out from. There is a reason we did not advertise on your forum. We're too old to deal with snot nosed kids with their "the world is out to get me" mentality. We have 200 units as of now, We have full confidence they will all be sold without having to deal with you.

- OK, this is really starting to remind me of someone defending his thread here..... Hmm, food for thoughts don't you think.
2 Old genius's that live in a town of only 800 and don't care about reputation.
That means they don't need the money, so why the sale?

Now, apart from ALL of the above there is also a few little things I kind of noticed....

First, TheObserver is a Drupal man, and so are the VX guys.... What do you know.......

Also, the vx domain was registered on 25/01 BUT
their earliest news are on the 24/01........

Wait what is this?: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4706201

Is this on the 24th of January?Huh??

WHAT, get the f*** out of here!
FOR REAL?Huh?

So I hope you found this to be an interesting read
and especially HELPFUL.

If it was helpful to you or even saved you money,
you can always return the favor with a small tip  Wink

19KeryYmKe7Y2YnHMpaFUkC9WuEAe811Ny

i'll take 4 if it goes through

Thanks man, got you marked down. Come hell or high water we will hit 50, Trolls or otherwise.
Activity: 140
i'll take 4 if it goes through

Activity: 195
IP addresses are meaningless, due to proxies, tor, etc.

As for the "big order" that came in just in time to bump this thread activity, remember just over a week ago there was the whole CTS Miner scam. Nice-ish looking site, promising the world, when not enough people were buying it, suddenly they started playing with the remaining available units to try and make people feel they were missing out.

If the Miami people want to come here and vouch for their purchase, great, let's hear from them.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
Any moderator can confirm this.

No we can't, everyone use caution.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Sorry, this thread stinks of scam.

Thanks for your USLESS input mate. Can we get a moderator around here that can take a screenshot with IP's on the posts so we can shut this moron up. His conspiracy theory mentality is enough to make one want to vomit.

“Conspiracy theory is the ultimate refuge of the powerless. If you cannot change your own life, it must be that some greater force controls the world.”
― Roger Cohen

In other words, its not my fault your an idiot.

Any now the aggression, this is like watching the 5 stages of grief. Calling me a 'fucking idiot' when clearly I am not, is not going to go down well with your thread viewers my friend.

If it walks like a dog, barks like a dog, and wags its tail like a dog, i am going to call it a dog, If it conspires like an idiot, makes random shots in the dark which in less than a weeks time will make it look like an idiot, and continues to troll like an idiot, i am going to call it an idiot. So i stand by my words, you sir are a conspiracy theory crazed "FUCKING IDIOT"

End of subject, now back on to the intelligent conversations from the slimmer by the day normal humans on this forum.

To the rest of you, my apologies for having to do this in public, fucking idiots like that deserve to be drug out behind the barn beaten. It will end here though. I am done feeding the conspiracy theory troll.

I will for sure go back to my fat lazy life, now that I have saved the world from you.

For anyone who missed it, here's a link to my thread analysis (which went completely unanswered apart from observer's display of anger)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5043389

[EDIT]
And here's a link to a thread where some guy properly sucked everyone in and ran off with their 300 BTC... See if you can spot any similarity...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/group-buy-please-read-1000-pcs-usb-erupters-euint-price-089btc-252180
Pages:
Jump to: