Pages:
Author

Topic: [ CLOSED ] VX-1 Miner Group Buy - Free 1 TH/s Miner Giveaway - page 4. (Read 11954 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
All,

I hope this finds everyone doing superbly.  Before I get started please let me say I have 0 skin in this game (having not risked any coin) BUT a buddy of mine does.  Said buddy was speaking with me recently and mentioned there was a new miner company out of Alaska called vxminers (at vxminers.com) on the block and that there had been a sizeable hardware purchase made by said buddy of said mining hardware from said company.  My buddy seemed rather elated of purchasing said hardware BUT had heard some nasty “these folks must be scammers” rumors.  My buddy also mentioned that said mining hardware company had made their prototype PCB production run at a well know, US domestic PCB full assembly house.  It just so happens that I know a guy, who has a sister,  that is friends with a dude, who is married to a girl that is a regional VP of sales for said PCB manufacturer.  So I asked the guy I knew who has a sister,  that is friends with a dude, who is married to a girl that is a regional VP of sales for said PCB manufacturer if said PCB manufacturer had ever shipped product to Alaska.  The answer that came back was “Why yes, they ship tons of product to Alaska to many companies”.  I was then asked to provide the city of said business and name of said business so the guy I knew who has a sister,  that is friends with a dude, who is married to a girl that is a regional VP of sales for said PCB manufacturer could ask if any product had ever been shipped to King Cove, Alaska and/or if anyone with vxminers (or possibly a representative of vxminers.com) had initiated any business or received any PCB product from said PCB manufacturer.  The answer I got back was astonishing.  That answer was no H@ShKraker, we have never sent product to King Cove, AL and we have no record of doing business with anyone from a company called vxminers or using a URL of vxminers.com .  I don’t know if this will help anyone with any hardware buying decisions BUT if it does my bitcoin address is in my post signature.  Cheers.

H@shKrker
Activity: 280
Helperizer
Interesting that all bitcointalk members would be banned for the enthusiastic doubts of some bitcointalk members.

Were these devices proven to be true, I would still be up for getting one.  But, the head-in-the-sand approach of the company can hide all sorts of evils, from the simple I-don't-care to the try-to-hide-our-scam.  And this approach is also inconsistent with one of the developers' stated claims of being sick of getting the runaround from companies that want to be trusted without proof and then effectively don't deliver...
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
Simply opening the 4U case to show the miners would have helped
but who wants to see an empty case? all the mystery will poof away!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I'll always be happy to prevent even one person from sending away their hard earned money for something they will never receive.
That's what I was trying to do way back in post #21 of this thread.  Simply opening the 4U case to show the miners would have helped, but as we see so far, there was no miner to show.  If actual pics cannot be shown, then beware to the purchaser.

You called it - good call
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Ok, i guess its time i step in here,

Observer, i appreciate your efforts, its fair to say that you have endured $200 worth of headache so i will still honor an order of 2 units with free shipping for you.

beyond that: THE GROUP BUY IS CANCELED AND ALL FORUM MEMBERS ARE PROHIBITED FROM ORDERING

I dont want to have to deal with the headache if your UPS driver is 5 minutes late, or if you are not intelligent enough to configure your miner. I am too old to deal with your ignorance and do not need your orders that bad.

LOL

[EDIT]

Interesting the way you use lower case I - oh, just like observer
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
@railzand: Damn, you forgot to mention me! But I'm S4VV4S as well, cause I like to contradict myself.

Hope The Observer will try to get in touch with the genuine interested, in a PM or otherwise, and proceed with it by email. No need wasting my time on the hijackers here.

You are not S4VV4S...
Only Chuck Norris and S4VV4S can be as cool as Chuck Norris and S4VV4S.

Sorry no room for more Smiley
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
@railzand: Damn, you forgot to mention me! But I'm S4VV4S as well, cause I like to contradict myself.

Hope The Observer will try to get in touch with the genuine interested, in a PM or otherwise, and proceed with it by email. No need wasting my time on the hijackers here.
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
TerraHasher = The Observer = who else?

Please seek professional help.

i'm anon no 3 in the list edit: of miners reserved not of alts for terrahash
Activity: 126
In closing, i understand and am fully aware that accusations and trolls are a part of any topic or thread on this forum, and i fully expected to get a ton of them on this thread with me being newer to the forum....... But if we are going to go down this road, can we please skip the WhoIs ninja's who spend no more than 5 minutes looking into something and think they have the magic answer. You are all very entitled to litter this thread with your blather, those of us who are here to get a good deal on hardware will manage to navigate through your litter. But if you must, please do more than 5 minutes of homework.

At the risk of being seen as another "troll" that had to have his 2 cents inserted in a thread that I have as of yet had no stake in:
You pretty much set the stage for the most vehement responses yourself.
Even before you started cussing out people questioning the plausibility of thread, you went the way of condescension.

Allthough you don't see yourself as a salesman for VX, you put yourself in the position of being an intermediary.
A more constructive approach would have been to grit your teeth and answer in a neutral, factual manner.

I'd love for this to turn out to be legit, though.
Here is hoping you get those two miners.
Activity: 447
I'll always be happy to prevent even one person from sending away their hard earned money for something they will never receive.
That's what I was trying to do way back in post #21 of this thread.  Simply opening the 4U case to show the miners would have helped, but as we see so far, there was no miner to show.  If actual pics cannot be shown, then beware to the purchaser.
Activity: 195

+100
I would but my wallet is still in the ER with massive blood loss & shock.  We do not know if he will survive but have a team of trained monkeys flinging poo in as many directions as they can.

No worries bro.

To be honest I am glad that I have managed to save a few people quite a few BTC Smiley

Activity: 378
legendary
Activity: 1148
I would but my wallet is still in the ER with massive blood loss & shock.  We do not know if he will survive but have a team of trained monkeys flinging poo in as many directions as they can.
I wish those 'trolls' had done this on the other messes I am down a few BTC over. 

Business people do not act this way...ever.  These look like children tbh.

You can always tip me for my contribution Wink

19KeryYmKe7Y2YnHMpaFUkC9WuEAe811Ny

Thanks Smiley
I would advise you to keep using this account for a little longer so that you don't make it completely clear what you are.

Good luck with your miners!

legendary
Activity: 1148
I wish those 'trolls' had done this on the other messes I am down a few BTC over. 

Business people do not act this way...ever.  These look like children tbh.
Activity: 126
Ok, i guess its time i step in here,

Observer, i appreciate your efforts, its fair to say that you have endured $200 worth of headache so i will still honor an order of 2 units with free shipping for you.

beyond that: THE GROUP BUY IS CANCELED AND ALL FORUM MEMBERS ARE PROHIBITED FROM ORDERING

I dont want to have to deal with the headache if your UPS driver is 5 minutes late, or if you are not intelligent enough to configure your miner. I am too old to deal with your ignorance and do not need your orders that bad.

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you, even the trolls. I got what i wanted and it only took me 24 hours. ( https://blockchain.info/tx/5cad29f2e0eefe63c6517f624e58a72b15e52148f72bfb3b431dca20adccbfa6 )

You may now feel free to drag this thread out for another 1,000 posts of your idiocy as you always do with more blind accusations. Sorry to the rest of you who got prohibited from ordering as a result of the trolls here.
nwoolls please let us know if these guys contact you from now on.

It would be nice to know Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: