Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Watch the thread for finaly payout info "Project #2" - page 8. (Read 47892 times)

vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
Meanwhile, you owe me over 10 btc from mining and I've yet to receive it. 
Activity: 518
Check your emails. BitVPS moved to a new datacenter, you have a new IP ..
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
Server is fuqed they're in the process of migrating to a new one.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
i belive the pool is down

I'm unable to reach the website.

btw, when will you be doing payouts? I didn't get any yesterday.
+1 to both. Is there something wrong with the vps again? I was able to reach the tygrr.com site though.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250

I'm unable to reach the website.

btw, when will you be doing payouts? I didn't get any yesterday.
Activity: 502
Activity: 392
Stales/rejects getting out of hand (4.72%). I'll be moving to my backup pool before this is solved...  Undecided
That's weird, seems like most people are getting their worst reject rates at the moment, while on the contrary I'm getting the best I remember: 1.35%.
legendary
Stales/rejects getting out of hand (4.72%). I'll be moving to my backup pool before this is solved...  Undecided
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
How do I get a payout? I already mined 0.5 btc
legendary
Was 1.5% yesterday but became ( 3.5% ) today.  Undecided
I'm using whatever the default is for BAMT on my 5770's (I believe it's Phoenix?).

My 5770s are in a machine that only has 5770s (low power atom board).

Try the following settings using SDK2.1 and the prephatk2 modded phatk kernel:

Core: 918 Mem: 306 Voltage: 1.125 Worksize= 256

This works really nicely on my old Unika 512mb 5770s

The 5770s I run don't like the mem 300 or less down clock keeping them at exactly Men= two thirds of core seems to make them run a lot smoother.
Activity: 686
Started mining here yesterday and I am having a real high stale rate, at 2.5%. At eligius I had 0.4% stale rate,if this continues I'll have to change pools.

Stales and Rejects are going to start counting toward pay soon, that's why it was dropped from 105% to 102%.
Activity: 193
Started mining here yesterday and I am having a real high stale rate, at 2.5%. At eligius I had 0.4% stale rate,if this continues I'll have to change pools.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
@Goat and Bigpiggy01

Not using GPU max.

I'm using whatever the default is for BAMT on my 5770's (I believe it's Phoenix?).

My 5770s are in a machine that only has 5770s (low power atom board).

Not sure what it is, but 2 of my cards (5770s) get horrid stale/invalid on this pool (5-7%).

The other cards all get ~0.7% stale, higher than I'd like but not horrid.

I pointed the two cards in question to ABC pool and they seem to be working fine there: [24-hour running totals: 99.48% valid (7340), 0.26% stale (19), 0.26% invalid (19).

Very weird.

Is there something about the way your pools works that makes it so lower hash rate cards end up with more stales/invalids?  My other cards have a much better hash rate.

What miner are you using for the 5770s ? I have a ton of them and generally speaking I only get decent results from the using poclbm.

EDIT: Forgot to say they work by far the best on their own or with 5750s. In mixed boxes with multi series gpus using CGminer or Phoenix 2.0 they performs horribly as they're slow than the rest by far.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Not sure what it is, but 2 of my cards (5770s) get horrid stale/invalid on this pool (5-7%).

The other cards all get ~0.7% stale, higher than I'd like but not horrid.

I pointed the two cards in question to ABC pool and they seem to be working fine there: [24-hour running totals: 99.48% valid (7340), 0.26% stale (19), 0.26% invalid (19).

Very weird.

Is there something about the way your pools works that makes it so lower hash rate cards end up with more stales/invalids?  My other cards have a much better hash rate.
I'm actually getting around 190% rejected shares to accepted shares right now, only when connecting through gpumax to this pool.

0.54% for me. The lowest its ever been. Very strange.

Activity: 174
I'm actually getting around 190% rejected shares to accepted shares right now, only when connecting through gpumax to this pool.
Looks like gpumax is having issues with this pool for some reason right now (my shares flow through them).

As do mine but mine seems to be ok. 0.97% right now.
Activity: 174
Looks like gpumax is having issues with this pool for some reason right now (my shares flow through them).
Pages:
Jump to: