Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Win a Butterfly Labs Bitforce Single - page 4. (Read 22461 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
NOOOO i have like 4 btc on the way dont end yet i need them to get more tix
vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps
OK folks. Thing will happen in the order below just like the last raffle.

1. 5pm arrives
2. We shut down all purchase buttons
3. We publish the hashed emails with ticket numbers and ticket hashes
4. We declare the block hash that will become the third part of the final hash for each ticket
5. Block arrives
6. Publish the results with the block hash and final hash without determining a winner
7. Allow third parties to declare which final hash is the winner
8. Verify third party results

This time I will put *IMPORTANT MESSAGE* on any message from me in this thread that pertains to figuring out something about winning this raffle.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Yeah, I also tried my luck  Grin.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
i'm in  Roll Eyes
vip
Just about 4 hours left.

An astonishing 1,275 tickets  Shocked have been sold so far. Good luck to everyone who has entered, we'll know a winner very soon!
donator
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
... Tickets have been purchased so far. What are you going to do with your new BFL single?

Well obviously I'm going to raffle it away the moment that it arrives, ...

No, don't!

Auction it off on Bitmit.net!  Grin
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
... Tickets have been purchased so far. What are you going to do with your new BFL single?

Well obviously I'm going to raffle it away the moment that it arrives, you've sold 1,200 tickets so 300 BTC minus say 10% discount on average = 270 * $5.15 = $1,390 & that's plenty for 2 brand new Singles with shipping plus plenty more left over once this finishes, beats mining with it but even at these poor odds I'm going in now for a block of 60 tickets for myself & a friend - I must be crazy but I'm having a good week  so WTH
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
I only bought one ticket, I'm playing on hard mode
Activity: 868
8 more here !
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I'm in too.
Activity: 1008
bought 4!
vip
Good luck to everyone who has entered. With around 10 hours remaining 1,118 tickets have been sold.

5pm is just around the corner. If you haven't purchased a ticket yet, you better hurry up!
Wow I just happen to be looking at my PC clock and saw the transaction come in and wondered WTF where did they come from......................

LoL thanks tho

Woot 8 more Tickets here i come
Activity: 854
Woot Just bought my one and only ticket i can afford to buy, god i hope i win with a MSI Radeon 4350 10.2 MH/sec card i gotta win this thing to even have a chance to make some bitcoins......................... GIGA buddy old pal dude i gotta win this.............( Prays to the powers that be that he wins )
*hopes*

I know I'm not going to win, but:
Hey!  You never know!
Woot Just bought my one and only ticket i can afford to buy, god i hope i win with a MSI Radeon 4350 10.2 MH/sec card i gotta win this thing to even have a chance to make some bitcoins......................... GIGA buddy old pal dude i gotta win this.............( Prays to the powers that be that he wins )
vip
Thats kinda sketchy the guy said he bought 314 tickets and said now giga knows which block to choose. I am not saying anything wrong is going on at this point but I really did not like how he said it was gonna be private to a via PM. I trust and respect giga so hopefully this thing goes off without a hitch.

However I will be really skeptical if that person wins. What are other people's feelings? Also I don't know he is going to win because I already won. LOL!  Grin

Positive thinking plus my lucky smoke equals positive results. Not to mention my user name is Ilovebitcoins. I really figured that name would have been taken already.

reeses sense of humor is sometimes a little over the top. Per the rules of the raffle, only after a list of the tickets is posted will the block number be selected that will create the final hash for the ticket.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Ad astra.
Thats kinda sketchy the guy said he bought 314 tickets and said now giga knows which block to choose. I am not saying anything wrong is going on at this point but I really did not like how he said it was gonna be private to a via PM. I trust and respect giga so hopefully this thing goes off without a hitch.

However I will be really skeptical if that person wins. What are other people's feelings? Also I don't know he is going to win because I already won. LOL!  Grin

Positive thinking plus my lucky smoke equals positive results. Not to mention my user name is Ilovebitcoins. I really figured that name would have been taken already.

reeses was just joking, don't take it too seriously. If he really was cheating in some way, he wouldn't have bought over 100 BTC worth of tickets. Wink
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh

However I will be really skeptical if that person wins. What are other people's feelings? Also I don't know he is going to win because I already won. LOL!  Grin

The method of choosing the winner guarantees that the pick is random. It uses a block hash from the future, which cannot be computed ahead of time, since it is a random number. See the OP for details.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

vip
wow, so you made about BTC 250 in tickets. good price to sell a bfl single for, I must say. well, to be fair, it might've gone the other way, too.

You are forgetting discounted tickets which make up a substantial portion of total ticket sales. None the less, this raffle will be profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: