Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Win a Butterfly Labs Bitforce Single - page 5. (Read 22458 times)

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
~24 hours to go before one of my BFL singles has a new home.

1,044 tickets have been sold. Are you going to be the big winner?

wow, so you made about BTC 250 in tickets. good price to sell a bfl single for, I must say. well, to be fair, it might've gone the other way, too.
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
Once I win, I can finally put the Gambling section back on ignore.
vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps
~24 hours to go before one of my BFL singles has a new home.

1,044 tickets have been sold. Are you going to be the big winner?
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Mining since difficulty 157,426 !
Just picked up another batch of 20

Maybe I can continue my lucky streak!

At this point my odds are better than they were in the 50Gh/s raffle.

And FYI I used the proceeds of that win to pick up 3 more 5970's and a nice Bitcoin polo shirt from CryptoAnarchy!

Plus a few left over to enter this one!

Good luck to all!!

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 497
Merit: 500
Hope I win Giga. There will be no shipping. I'm in FL too! I'll come pick that sucker up!
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Yeah one of my 20 tickets are going to win and your gonna have to send it all the way to Aus Cheesy
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
Also, if you buy 20 40 or 60 you get a discount.
vip
Just bought 4 tickets!

Good luck bonks and thanks!

914 tickets sold so far. Are you ready for your mining farm to be 830Mh/s faster?

Looks like you've made at least a good $1000 off this giga.  Smiley

Total ticket sales is probably not the right metric to be discussing because their are costs involved including the purchase price of the single and having it shipped to me. There is also the cost of shipping the single to it's new home. That said, the raffle does have a positive ROI but that will be changed quite a bit depending on where the single is shipped to.
Activity: 686
Just bought 4 tickets!

914 tickets sold so far. Are you ready for your mining farm to be 830Mh/s faster?

Looks like you've made at least a good $1000 off this giga.  Smiley
vip
Just bought 4 tickets!

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Just bought 4 tickets!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Bought a few myself. I've been trying to decide between a BFL single colo'd somewhere and a portable solar-powered ZTEX unit I can take with me. If I win this, I'll do both! Smiley

-Mo
vip
Alright, why not, I'm in.

Thanks tgmarks and good luck!

~40 hours left and 858 tickets sold. Who's going to win this thing??
donator
Activity: 490
Alright, why not, I'm in.
vip
If you find the first sha256 collision ever, will you give both winners a single?  Tongue

The two winner would need to split it in half.  Wink
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
Rules of the contest:
  • The raffle will be decided by:
    • We will combine the SHA256 hash of each email address with the hash of your ticket number and the first block hash to be found after the raffle ends. Here is an example:
    • sha(sha(email) + sha(ticketNumber) + hashOfBlockFound)
    • The lowest hash wins!
If you find the first sha256 collision ever, will you give both winners a single?  Tongue
vip
733 Tickets sold. Good luck to everyone who has purchased a ticket!
Activity: 86
Merit: 15
I am in on this raffle too! I didn't win the 50gh, so maybe I will win this one.   Thanks for these raffles....keep em coming!!!    If you make out like a bandit on this raffle,  I might have to go to walmart and pick up a bunch of those brown ceramic heaters and some red LED lights and have a BFL raffle of my own. 
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Ya GigaVPS thank you for doing such a lottery. I think this is a great way to get newbies like myself mining. The network could be strengthened by running these all the time. I wish BFL would do raffles like this. I mean you have made the money to pay for a new BFL unit already so it's not like you lost money on the deal. I think you have made money as well as the last raffle but it is fun for people who cannot afford to spend tons of cash on mining equipment. I would love to become a miner but I cannot afford to drop 500-1000 on mining equipment. I like the FPGA models just for the fact all you need is a small weak ass PC to run it.

Anyways thanks for answering my question as well.
Activity: 686
Bought two tickets, a poor fuck like me can hope can't he?  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: