Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] BitCourse Community Airdrop - [CLOSED FOR NOW] - page 15. (Read 6857 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm really interested in this project and i wish it success.
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
At times I join airdrops for fun, but this one I am joining it because I believe in your project and think that it's going to have a bright future. Well done guys!
Activity: 78
This project is very wonderful. We hope the success.
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
I got acquainted with the project and I liked it) I will follow the news! I wish you a stud)
 Smiley Wink
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Beautiful website  Grin. And interesting whitepaper. I think i will hodl this tokens for quite a long time
Big thanks for giving them for free.
Activity: 60
Thank you dev. for giving me a chance to know about this wonderful project.
I hope a great success of you.
Activity: 138
You only need to be right once....
Is there a translation bounty ? If yes please how can i be part of the program? Especially that i beleive in this great project with this amazing idea
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
Count me in! As a believer of the blockchain technology and strongly believe in education for whoever wants and needs it, this is a strong concept with a very potential adapation in the cryptospace! Good luck with the project!
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
very interesting project with a lot of rules and organized professional attitude
Activity: 294
I am so glad to be a part of this! good luck!
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
Your rules are okay so there is no reason that I will never join so I joined and I like the purpose of this project,goodluck dev Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
Nice company to partner with... Wishing you success
Activity: 249
I like itu and i Will support your projects dev.good luck
Activity: 132
This is a great project for educational purpose!
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Your project is another prove that blockchain is starting to change our world step by step. I found out this opportunity to get some free BCS and I`m happy to join the BitCourse community.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
This a nice project, hope will sucess
Activity: 260
I like the idea of this project, hope to see BCS tokens on major exchanges soon. Do you plan to be listed on Bittrex?
Activity: 38
This idea is very great.
 As far as I?m aware, this is the first Crypto Token to have a platform for personal teaching and consultation. Everything is done very professionally too, I think you..
Lets take it to the moon
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Bitcourse is one of the good projects put there that is like a tokenized udemy that I wish have joined the bounty program but lacks the requirement. Personally I'm rooting for this cryptoa as the market is already out there and an upgrade. Goodluck guys
Activity: 36
This project is well planned.

Good luck developer. I'll support you.
Pages:
Jump to: