Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]#KN-R001 3TH/s Neptune KnCMiner, ord. #K27-BFYW-014072, PAID - page 11. (Read 33413 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 502
How much is needed now?
Easy answer, NONE!!   WE GOT IT!!!

Yup, order has been PAID!! Here is the order #K27-BFYW-014072

Thanks everyone!

This was timed perfectly, I am going on vacation for the next 3 days. Now I won't have to check my cell phone every 5 minutes while I'm trying to relax! I will be AWOL for the next three days so I won't be able to respond to any of your questions. Go ahead and PM me or post here if you do have any questions or concerns and I will answer you when I get back on Sun/Mon.

The good news, besides getting the Neptune PAID for, is that I am done with finals and I am taking an 8 month long vacation from college. I am taking this extended vacation so that I can devote more time to The SolarWind Mining Company and to you guys.

Thanks again everyone, good job!

James Tate
President of The SolarWind Mining Company
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
How much is needed now?
Activity: 56
i can do some paypal also, seeing as the btc i bought yeseterday are being held for 6 days for some reason at coinbase
Activity: 26
I can do some of that paypal you're talking about. I'm short BTC Sad
or
I'm hoping for a wire transfer to clear tomorrow. Then I'm Smiley
3 or 4 shares
Whats the current numbers? I'm waiting for funds in my wallet to clear (but only looking to make a small purchase).
still need about $4000, then we're good to go.
I take that back, we only need $2500 but $1600 is stuck in my Paypal account. That makes me think, would anyone be willing to be a go between. I can refund the amount to the buyer, then he would pay someone else via Paypal for the bitcoin. It would be safe for the go between because I would know who is who.
Whats the current numbers? I'm waiting for funds in my wallet to clear (but only looking to make a small purchase).
still need about $4000, then we're good to go.
Activity: 6
Ordered 10 shares from 1CuqWYrphqXXMxU5QFgvSu7H6TieBuKDvb
TxID 561635abb84b3c0d481ea08b38c44f00b728606d2ffe684215f57b8aa97467fb

Thanks!  Let's get this done!
Got it, thanks!
Activity: 14
Ordered 10 shares from 1CuqWYrphqXXMxU5QFgvSu7H6TieBuKDvb
TxID 561635abb84b3c0d481ea08b38c44f00b728606d2ffe684215f57b8aa97467fb

Thanks!  Let's get this done!
You know, it's really going to suck to get this close and still not get this thing bought. We only need a few more contracts sold. Is there anyone willing to finance the rest of this so we can go ahead and purchase this miner? I'll continue to sell shares and return the funds to that person.

Anyone??

Thanks,
James Tate
So if I have gotten the order confirmation, I'm all set even if the order is just "pending"?

(Order ID: #67)
That's correct, if anyone didn't receive an order confirmation you need to PM me. Include the correct email address and BTC address you used. You should also check the blockchain yourself, that way you'll know exactly what happened (or didn't) to your payment. If, after checking the blockchain and you are sure that the payment was actually sent, contact me about confirming your order if you didn't receive an order confirmation when you first payed.

Thanks,
James

Hey James:

I ordered three shares a couple days ago and sent you a PM with this info:

TXID:  363d54faff21767eb7dc310439c729eeff064d4265280c9307c475a034bdcdc3

sent from:  14SoALPew5SjvvSuGzcJp4n9Ue5CSzgNAh

I've not received any email or any PM response…Please confirm!

David

Your confirmed!

Thanks!
So if I have gotten the order confirmation, I'm all set even if the order is just "pending"?

That's correct, if anyone didn't receive an order confirmation you need to PM me. Include the correct email address and BTC address you used. You should also check the blockchain yourself, that way you'll know exactly what happened (or didn't) to your payment. If, after checking the blockchain and you are sure that the payment was actually sent, contact me about confirming your order if you didn't receive an order confirmation when you first payed.

Thanks,
James

Sent PM, got 2 full shares and 12 partials on order 84 paid in BTC still waiting for confirmation.

thanks,
Your confirmed!
Thanks,
James
Activity: 16

Thanks,
James

Sent PM, got 2 full shares and 12 partials on order 84 paid in BTC still waiting for confirmation.

thanks,
Activity: 19
Got an order confirmation via PM. Thank you.
Activity: 19
I attempted to purchase 6 partial contract shares on the website but it wouldn't confirm that I had sent the btc. I sent an email and PM to the GBC. Waiting for a response.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Here's a look at something that we at The Wasp Project Collective will be working on.

......Anyone want one of these USB Miners?
looks cool!

When will these things be available?

Here's a look at something that we at The Wasp Project Collective will be working on.

......Anyone want one of these USB Miners?
Activity: 8
I bought 1 full share and got my friend to buy 2. Lets hope this goes through!
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
if it helps - I will be able to purchase another 7~10 partial contracts on Sunday  Smiley
Batch 2 Neptunes available down to 147 from 1340+!

Down buy another 28 units! Only 30 Full Contracts left!
Contract Specifics

Added 5 more Full Contracts to help cover the variance in bitcoins value.

• Full Contract - Total of 30 left with 62 SOLD and 0 Reserved each @$160 for 30GH/s
  • Partial Contracts - Total of 50 left each @$5.45 for 1GH/s
  • Reserve Contracts - Total of 5 (Full) Reserved for previous investors

Hurry, We Are Down To The Wire Now! Time Is Quickly Running Out!!
Pages:
Jump to: