Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]#KN-R001 3TH/s Neptune KnCMiner, ord. #K27-BFYW-014072, PAID - page 12. (Read 33413 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
So if I have gotten the order confirmation, I'm all set even if the order is just "pending"?

(Order ID: #67)
That's correct, if anyone didn't receive an order confirmation you need to PM me. Include the correct email address and BTC address you used. You should also check the blockchain yourself, that way you'll know exactly what happened (or didn't) to your payment. If, after checking the blockchain and you are sure that the payment was actually sent, contact me about confirming your order if you didn't receive an order confirmation when you first payed.

Thanks,
James

Hey James:

I ordered three shares a couple days ago and sent you a PM with this info:

TXID:  363d54faff21767eb7dc310439c729eeff064d4265280c9307c475a034bdcdc3

sent from:  14SoALPew5SjvvSuGzcJp4n9Ue5CSzgNAh

I've not received any email or any PM response…Please confirm!

David

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Hurry, We Are Down To The Wire Now! Time Is Quickly Running Out!!
Looks ominous  Sad
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
Batch 2 Neptunes available down to 153 from 1340+!

Down buy another 28 units! Only 30 Full Contracts left!
Contract Specifics

Added 5 more Full Contracts to help cover the variance in bitcoins value.

• Full Contract - Total of 30 left with 62 SOLD and 0 Reserved each @$160 for 30GH/s
  • Partial Contracts - Total of 50 left each @$5.45 for 1GH/s
  • Reserve Contracts - Total of 5 (Full) Reserved for previous investors

So if I have gotten the order confirmation, I'm all set even if the order is just "pending"?

That's correct, if anyone didn't receive an order confirmation you need to PM me. Include the correct email address and BTC address you used. You should also check the blockchain yourself, that way you'll know exactly what happened (or didn't) to your payment. If, after checking the blockchain and you are sure that the payment was actually sent, contact me about confirming your order if you didn't receive an order confirmation when you first payed.

Thanks,
James
Some orders were not recorded by the system and there was a mysterious return to one purchaser. The returned amount was more than the amount sent from the address. I have informed KOR that his transaction was returned with extra BTC, don't know how it happened but somehow he got a return for more than he sent? Huh

I have asked him to send the funds back so I can credit him for the purchase. Waiting for his response.

PROOF: https://blockchain.info/address/17yuL8qadaNCtpR2tf9xY8By49py37Gi6N

If anyone else placed an order but did not get a confirmation please let me know and I will check on it ASAP. Don't worry, I'll get it sorted out and make any necessary adjustments or refunds.

Thanks,
James Tate
President of The SolarWind Mining Company

[EDIT: KOR has re-returned the BTC that was returned+ to his wallet. Thanks KOR!!]
Activity: 27

Activity: 3
I jumped on board too! Don't wait if your on the fence.
never got a confirmation via my e-mail!
a. check your junk mail
b. have you created a username on the site? -> if so just log in & go to "order history"
you should see your order in "pending" status

I made 2 purchases via the site - both times I received an email
the subject should read: "The SolarWind Mining Company Store - Order X" where"X" is your order number.

If the above didn't help try sending SolarWindMiningCompany a pm with all of the details - I'm sure you'll be able to sort it out.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Purchased 10 partial contracts

txid: 76034a588a7850c42261d405d4a2805c5586dca96f853567e5937e31727ddbb1

never got a confirmation via my e-mail!
Batch 2 Neptunes available down to 178 from 1340+!

Down buy another 37 units! Only 33 Full Contracts left! Buy now, or miss out! I have converted 205 of the Partial Contracts into 7 Full Contracts.
Contract Specifics

Just got word from a interested party who wants to buy 20-30 Full Contracts, looks like this buy is going to happen soon!

• Full Contract - Total of 34 left with 63 SOLD and 0 Reserved each @$160 for 30GH/s
  • Partial Contracts - Total of 10 left with 85 SOLD and 0 Reserved each @$5.45 for 1GH/s
  • Reserve Contracts - Total of 10 (Full) Reserved for previous investors

Just thought I would give you guy's a heads up on our next project. I am a member of The Wasp & Hive Project and it is my intention to start offering Contracts for a stake in The SolarWinds Mining Company's own Mining Hive! This is a great project that will eventually give every one of us the same buying power as the BIG MINERS and the ability to increase hashing power at a much faster rate!! Hope you all will want to join us in this next BIG Venture!!

But let's get this one bought first!

can you give a small explanation on what you mean by "it is my intention to stark offering contracts for a stake", im assuming the stake you're referring to is PoS, in which case you are offering something similar to interest, is this correct? what kind of numbers are we talking about Wink
Thanks xTachibana,

Just saying that I will be offering Contracts much like a GB, although the company's regular Contracts will inherently be included.

Activity: 164
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Just thought I would give you guy's a heads up on our next project. I am a member of The Wasp & Hive Project and it is my intention to start offering Contracts for a stake in The SolarWinds Mining Company's own Mining Hive! This is a great project that will eventually give every one of us the same buying power as the BIG MINERS and the ability to increase hashing power at a much faster rate!! Hope you all will want to join us in this next BIG Venture!!

can you give a small explanation on what you mean by "it is my intention to stark offering contracts for a stake", im assuming the stake you're referring to is PoS, in which case you are offering something similar to interest, is this correct? what kind of numbers are we talking about Wink
it is my intention to start offering Contracts for a stake in The SolarWinds Mining Company's own Mining Hive! This is a great project that will eventually give every one of us the same buying power as the BIG MINERS and the ability to increase hashing power at a much faster rate!! Hope you all will want to join us in this next BIG Venture!!
Sounds interesting - would there be any other means of payment? (just spent my last BTC on this GB  Roll Eyes )

Thanks davideak! You're helping make this happen for all of us!
My pleasure - keeping my fingers crossed  Cool
Keep up the good work!

I'm not sure about any other payment methods, I have and egopay account and I'm working on a few other methods. Let me know the different ways that you could make a purchase and I'll see what I can do.
it is my intention to start offering Contracts for a stake in The SolarWinds Mining Company's own Mining Hive! This is a great project that will eventually give every one of us the same buying power as the BIG MINERS and the ability to increase hashing power at a much faster rate!! Hope you all will want to join us in this next BIG Venture!!
Sounds interesting - would there be any other means of payment? (just spent my last BTC on this GB  Roll Eyes )

My pleasure - keeping my fingers crossed  Cool
Keep up the good work!

Just Bought another 7 partial shares :-)
Order ID: #89

Hope this goes through!
We're cut'n it close but we just might make!
Just Bought another 7 partial shares :-)
Order ID: #89

Hope this goes through!
Batch 2 Neptunes available down to 252 from 1340+!

Down buy another 37 units! Only 33 Full Contracts left! Buy now, or miss out! I have converted 205 of the Partial Contracts into 7 Full Contracts.
Contract Specifics

Just got word from a interested party who wants to buy 20-30 Full Contracts, looks like this buy is going to happen soon!

• Full Contract - Total of 34 left with 63 SOLD and 0 Reserved each @$160 for 30GH/s
  • Partial Contracts - Total of 46 left with 49 SOLD and 0 Reserved each @$5.45 for 1GH/s
  • Reserve Contracts - Total of 10 (Full) Reserved for previous investors

Hurry, Time Is Running Out!!
Activity: 164
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
is this still going on? how much longer to we have, i am up to .7 btc now

pretty sure its still going ^^
Pages:
Jump to: