Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]#KN-R001 3TH/s Neptune KnCMiner, ord. #K27-BFYW-014072, PAID - page 10. (Read 33413 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 502
Any updates?

what ever happened to SolarWindMiningCompany Huh was he a scammer Huh

Me?

A scammer?

Never! I'm still here and I have some things in the works.

Read from the following quotes to get caught up on what's happening.

Sorry guy's for the lack of information. I'm still here.

I have a serious issue with the website hosting service and I am looking for an alternative (I can't even access the website email!) Meanwhile, I am working on getting a new and improved website going. On top of this, I am also trying to sort out errors involved with the openCart ordering system, a corrupted website backup image and database (the data, including all user data and posts, may have been lost, although I do have the most important information stored in a separate format in another location), resolving a payment issue with bips.me involving a couple of GB payments that have not been credited correctly (never using them again!), getting a refund from a hardware vendor that has failed to deliver on some custom miningware that I contracted, the failure of one company to pay contracted funds to the company on a daily bases (I may be filing a law suite against the company) and a few other problems that all seemed to come at once.

It's rather frustrating since things were just starting to pick up. I kinda feel like I have a disaster magnet strapped on my back.

Everyone's investments are still valid and accounted for and you all have a share in the Neptune's hashing power (reserved 300 GH/s for non-GB investors.) That being said, because of the openCart errors the number of Neptune shares have been oversold but it is expected that KnC will provide a great deal more GH/s than the advertised 3 TH/s. Even a small increase in GH/s of 15% or more from the KnC team should be enough to cover the oversold shares and provide the minimum promised in the GB and 300 GH/s reserve for regular investors. If the GH/s increase is not sufficient, then the regular investors 300 GH/s has priority over GB'ers and I will refund or compensate the GH/s deficiency with the appropriate compensation.

Posts from SolarWindsPresident are fake and have been deleted. There is nothing amiss about me or the company, it has just hit a major snag(s) that is(are) going to take some time to resolve.

Embarrassed I understand the importance of remaining in contact with you and giving regular updates, so...

To Bradley, as well as to all of you....

I apologize for not keeping my part of the bargain and keeping you up to date on a more regular base's and failing to post regularly. I take full responsibility for this failure and will do better while I continue to resolve the above mentioned problems and make planned improvements in spite of funding issues caused by 3rd party contract failures.

~James

Hello everybody,

I have come to a decision about how to handle the company income loss due to 3rd party contract failures. The income (currently about $4000+ and growing) was intended to cover a minimal amount of investor payouts, purchase additional miningware and help cover the monetary costs involved in setting up the new website and a few various other small necessities. The 3rd party that is supposed to pay the funds to the company is still promising to pay, but we can't wait forever.

To address this problem I will be taking on the task of learning the necessary skills to build the website myself. This will be a daunting task which will include learning a heap of information about bitcoin-d, PHP, HTML, C++ and a host of other programming related data. I would rather hire others who know more than I do about these disciplines to do the work, but because of 3rd party failures I will have to do it myself.

If anyone would like to act as an advisor (I don't expect anyone else to do the work,) I would appreciate the assistance. The work to be done isn't in itself so difficult, its just the scope of it all.

What is planned for the website:

Here is a list of the various things that will be part of the new website,

I nice and attractive website that will have its own unique style.

A simple format with a responsive design that will be easy to navigate and will not tax your browser.

A Portfolio style layout that will present investor/customer data that is easily understood and easy to find the desired information.

-The portfolio will include an assets page so that investor/customers can see all their holdings on a single page
-Certificates that represent each type of asset that will clearly show exactly what the asset is for and its values
-BitShare account information that will include balances/transaction/credits, funds pending, orders and any other relevant information concerning deposited funds or current earnings
-Automatic payments to Personal Wallets that hold investor/customer earnings so the investor/customer can decide when and where to send their available funds at anytime they wish

A customized marketplace where investors/customers can purchase Contracts, BitShares, miningware and other merchandise that is being planned.

A shares trading platform where investors/customers can buy or sell any company assets that they own to other members or registered guests.

Blog and News section

Investor/Customer only forum

Public forum

Company mining data

Company mining pool

A company transparency section listing all company holdings and their status

EVERYTHING AUTOMATED ~ EVERYTHING AUTOMATED ~ EVERYTHING AUTOMATED!! (That one is for me  Wink)

There are a few other additions that are planned but those will have to wait until the above is finished. Because of a major issue with the hosting service I was using the old website is down and, to save on costs, will remain so until I have something more substantial to present to you. When I have a working model of the site I will post a link to it so you can check up on its progress.

If you would like to help fund the website you can purchase a raffle ticket for 0.01 BTC, the prize will be your choice between an XBOX ONE or PS4. This will be an open raffle, so whenever enough funds have been collected to equal twice the cost of the a gaming system a winner will be chosen and the next system will be available to win as soon as that amount is reached again. All entries, except previously winning entries, will be valid throughout the entire raffle. There is no limitation on the number of entries you can purchase and each entry will have an equal chance of winning. You can send your raffle fee to this BTC address: 1LgGV9zqXia9jp9tgnbxuKGe9gN3nX5JuF , you can post your entry in this thread for credit (include the transaction #). As an added bonus, you will receive one BitShare worth 0.01 BTC for each entry.

Thanks,
James

Hello everybody,

I have some good news to share. I visited with my friend/business partner today and we had a conversation about the issues we are having, this is the same person that owns the location where the Neptune will be hosted. We worked out an arrangement where I will be helping him out at his shop (doing MANUAL LABOR -> as promised using "my own two hands") and in exchange he will have his web developer build our website. This means that we won't have to wait anywhere near as long to get it back up and with all the improvements to boot!

This is a great time to suggest features that you would like to see in an investment website. So let's post some comments about what you would like to see and what features are important to you and I will try to get any practical suggestions incorporated.

Later,
James

Todays meeting with the above mentioned was also fruitful in other areas. I also meet with one of my friends business partners while I was there and we are arranging a joint project to build custom miningware. We will be using The Wasp Project Collective's open source design to commission the manufacture of mining boards for the company. This is also a great development because it means that we will be able to obtain miningware at the lowest possible cost, at the earliest possible time frame and provide the fastest implementation. From assembly bench straight to hashing, will be able to plug in a wasp and have it mining away just moments after it has had its last ASIC chip installed! That means MORE MINED BITCOIN for the dollar! In time we will also be offering this miningware for sale in the new company marketplace, and at a VERY attractive price. The markup for the miningware will be small for non-GB investors. In this regard, we are less interested in making a profit by selling miningware, most of the company's profits will be from its own mining and other ventures. It is important to me that we keep the costs low because it will allow more people to own their own miningware and that helps preserve Bitcoin's Decentralized Network, which is an alter that is more than worthy of the sacrifice of profits. (<-- get it! Profits, not prophets Grin)

We also plan to introduce something similar to CEX.io, the main difference will be that you will be able to point your purchased hashing power to any mining pool you want, again, this is to help preserve Bitcoin's Decentralized Network.

Will try to continue to keep you updated.

Thanks,
James

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
StayFocus and LIVE
Any updates?

what ever happened to SolarWindMiningCompany Huh was he a scammer Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lux e tenebris
I'm hoping it's just a late payment, But Solarwindmining.com is now suspended.  James, could you reassure everyone?

Yea, the payment snuck up on me while I was attending to other issues, I am working on resolving the payment with the hosting service.

Just a quick update, here is a copy of a reply to a PM sent to me by one of the Neptune GB members:

Hey! Sorry it has taken so long to get back with you, I have been working on several projects and I am still trying to sort out the openCart ordering system errors. It seems that some orders weren't counted by the shopping cart even though I did receive the payments. It's hard to tell what orders go with what payment due to this issue. Shares might also have been oversold by a few, but I should be able to provide everyone with the promised GH/s plus most of the announced hash rate increase that is expected from KnC with the Neptune.

As far as new shares, I am trying to get together with the other members in the The Wasp Project Collective to start building wasps for the company mining farm. I am not sure of the of the pricing atm but I will be offering shares for GH/s for this. Aren't you also a member with WPC? Anyway, that's my current focus unless you have a specific miner you would like to suggest.

On the shipping date, KnC hasn't announced specific dates. Our Neptune is in Batch #1 which is just after the previous customer Batch. So, it is likely that the Neptune will be shipped around March. Other than that, I can't really say.

Let me know if you have any other questions, Thanks!

emphasis mine. yes you should. so happy about this reversal of policy. shares should be proportional to actual hashrate not expected

yay let's go wasp
I'm hoping it's just a late payment, But Solarwindmining.com is now suspended.  James, could you reassure everyone?

Yea, the payment snuck up on me while I was attending to other issues, I am working on resolving the payment with the hosting service.

Just a quick update, here is a copy of a reply to a PM sent to me by one of the Neptune GB members:

Hey! Sorry it has taken so long to get back with you, I have been working on several projects and I am still trying to sort out the openCart ordering system errors. It seems that some orders weren't counted by the shopping cart even though I did receive the payments. It's hard to tell what orders go with what payment due to this issue. Shares might also have been oversold by a few, but I should be able to provide everyone with the promised GH/s plus most of the announced hash rate increase that is expected from KnC with the Neptune.

As far as new shares, I am trying to get together with the other members in the The Wasp Project Collective to start building wasps for the company mining farm. I am not sure of the of the pricing atm but I will be offering shares for GH/s for this. Aren't you also a member with WPC? Anyway, that's my current focus unless you have a specific miner you would like to suggest.

On the shipping date, KnC hasn't announced specific dates. Our Neptune is in Batch #1 which is just after the previous customer Batch. So, it is likely that the Neptune will be shipped around March. Other than that, I can't really say.

Let me know if you have any other questions, Thanks!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I'm hoping it's just a late payment, But Solarwindmining.com is now suspended.  James, could you reassure everyone?
Activity: 67
Thanks James
Keep us updated, people start to get little uneasy when there are no updates.

Happy birthday, hope you have many more.

You bet, and thanks!
Activity: 358
Merit: 255
Thanks James
Keep us updated, people start to get little uneasy when there are no updates.

Happy birthday, hope you have many more.

Any updates? Spreadsheet?

Cheers!
Now that all the holiday stuff is over and my birthday has passed, I will be getting back to work. I am still sorting out the spreadsheet info, will get back to you on this info ASAP.

Thanks,
James
Activity: 67
Any updates? Spreadsheet?

Cheers!
Hi,

Has a link been posted to the spreadsheet?

Not yet. There was some type of error with the opencart software, it is making it difficult to sort out all of the orders but I am working on it. I will post the link here when I have unraveled all of the data.

Thanks,
James
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
two more question  Grin
Where can we see a list of members + shares + payment address?

and what is the procedure if we would like to change the payment address?
When I get back on Sun/Mon I will put together a spreadsheet with all of the information that you asked about and will post a link to it. Everyone who invested, please let me know how you want your information displayed. Email me at [email protected] your userID, the forum name is OK or, if you want to remain incognito include an alias. Also include your sending BTC address and transaction numbers, the address that you want your payments to go to and any other information that you want associated with your account (all of this will need to be verified later.) If you want the free beer, include the contact information for your favorite liquor store and I will arrange a pickup (this will be the best way to ensure your of legal age because the liquor store will verify it anyway.)

The best way to update your information is to register on the company forum. To verify that you own both accounts by sending a PM both here and on the company forum acknowledging the other forums UserID in each. I suggest that you all do this to make your accounts more secure. If bitcointalk gets hacked and you lose access to your forum account no one else will be able to change your payout address.

Thanks
James
Hi,

Has a link been posted to the spreadsheet?
Hello everyone!

Thought I would tell you all that since the holidays are approaching that I will be busy (as most of you will be) with family and other holiday activities, so the communication will be touch and go until the New Year has passed (and my birthday on Jan. 4th.)

Here is me wishing you all a HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON!!

Regards,
James

[P.S.] Be looking out for the next GB!
Just an update on the status of the spreadsheet.

In progress!

James
Mail sent  Grin

Thanks James - Enjoy your vacation!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Awesome! Thanks James!
two more question  Grin

When I get back on Sun/Mon I will put together a spreadsheet with all of the information that you asked about and will post a link to it. Everyone who invested, please let me know how you want your information displayed. Email me at [email protected] your userID, the forum name is OK or, if you want to remain incognito include an alias. Also include your sending BTC address and transaction numbers, the address that you want your payments to go to and any other information that you want associated with your account (all of this will need to be verified later.) If you want the free beer, include the contact information for your favorite liquor store and I will arrange a pickup (this will be the best way to ensure your of legal age because the liquor store will verify it anyway.)

The best way to update your information is to register on the company forum. To verify that you own both accounts by sending a PM both here and on the company forum acknowledging the other forums UserID in each. I suggest that you all do this to make your accounts more secure. If bitcointalk gets hacked and you lose access to your forum account no one else will be able to change your payout address.

Thanks
James
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
How much is needed now?
Easy answer, NONE!!   WE GOT IT!!!

Yup, order has been PAID!! Here is the order #K27-BFYW-014072

Thanks everyone!

This was timed perfectly, I am going on vacation for the next 3 days. Now I won't have to check my cell phone every 5 minutes while I'm trying to relax! I will be AWOL for the next three days so I won't be able to respond to any of your questions. Go ahead and PM me or post here if you do have any questions or concerns and I will answer you when I get back on Sun/Mon.

The good news, besides getting the Neptune PAID for, is that I am done with finals and I am taking an 8 month long vacation from college. I am taking this extended vacation so that I can devote more time to The SolarWind Mining Company and to you guys.

Thanks again everyone, good job!

James Tate
President of The SolarWind Mining Company
awesome... cant wait to start mining.  thanks James
two more question  Grin

]Easy answer, NONE!!   WE GOT IT!!!

Yup, order has been PAID!! Here is the order #K27-BFYW-014072

Thanks everyone!
Great Success!
Very good news!

Will you be updating the Solar Wind Company site?
the shares are still posted there

Will the status of orders change from pending?

Thanks Again!
Pages:
Jump to: