Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]#KN-R001 3TH/s Neptune KnCMiner, ord. #K27-BFYW-014072, PAID - page 2. (Read 33413 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Hey, wanted to check up on this and see what's going on. Noticed we haven't gotten any dividends in months and the asset isn't active on Counterparty anymore...

Hi ranlo,

It hasn't been months, its only been about three weeks since the last payment, which was made on 11/15/2014. I had mentioned in the GB thread that I have had several surgeries this year and they, along with the recovery time involved have interfered with the operation of the SWMC.

I just went through a major surgery on the first of this month and I am just today starting to get back to business. I will be processing the next payment within the next day or so.

Please check your BTC address on the Neptune spreadsheet to see if it is correct. This way you can be sure that you have been receiving your payments.

I am putting Counterparty on hold for the time being because people have been finding it very difficult to use in its current form.

All SWMCHEX purchases will remain valid, but I will be issuing payments direct via BTC rather than Counterparty.

Any updates on this?? I never received that payment in december, I am still showing 11-15 as my last payout.
Activity: 966
Merit: 502

Added Referral Bonuses, earn 2.5% in GHS's of your Referrals purchases!!!

SWMC-HEX 10 GHS of Hosted Hashing Power with 50% Bonus GHS’s Now Available for Early Customers!!!

EDIT:

Price Reduced! Now Only 43¢ GHS!!
Hey, wanted to check up on this and see what's going on. Noticed we haven't gotten any dividends in months and the asset isn't active on Counterparty anymore...

Hi ranlo,

It hasn't been months, its only been about three weeks since the last payment, which was made on 11/15/2014. I had mentioned in the GB thread that I have had several surgeries this year and they, along with the recovery time involved have interfered with the operation of the SWMC.

I just went through a major surgery on the first of this month and I am just today starting to get back to business. I will be processing the next payment within the next day or so.

Please check your BTC address on the Neptune spreadsheet to see if it is correct. This way you can be sure that you have been receiving your payments.

I am putting Counterparty on hold for the time being because people have been finding it very difficult to use in its current form.

All SWMCHEX purchases will remain valid, but I will be issuing payments direct via BTC rather than Counterparty.

Hi xTachibana,

Sorry for the late reply, I have just recently recovering from my last surgery. I have one more surgery to go on the 1st of December and it is a fairly major one. There is no reason to be alarmed or worry about your investment, this is an elective surgery considered to be medically necessary to correct damage to my right ear drum due to an infection I had 30 yrs ago... In fact, none of the surgeries I have gone through have been serious, but they all require/d lengthy recoveries.

I actually came here this evening to post about how the websites status has been affected by the surgeries and the subsequent recovery time involved. Unfortunately, I will need to push back the timeline for launching the website due to the aforementioned surgeries and a lack of pre-ordered purchases for hashing power. It is not a surprise that there have been few sales made - there have been issues with Counterwallets BTC exchange system, I haven't been able to advertise much due to the surgeries, the community is getting tired of pre-orders, many companies are now offering instant cloudmining or immediate shipment of miningware, the current $/BTC exchange rate and a few other minor issues have all contributed to the current state of affairs.

One major issue with moving forward with the website is that SWMC doesn't have enough hashing power to test the system that we have been working on, so we are not confident enough in the robustness of the exchange platform to open it up for beta testing. I have also lost most of my developers (college interns don't last long,) so there have been setbacks in the development area as well. SWMC needs to raise capitol in order to purchase miningware for testing and to hire a few full time developers to complete the work.

To this end, SWMC is announcing a special limited offer on hashing power... SWMC will be offering hashing power at 55¢/GHS w/ a maintenance fee of 9¢/GHS per month - and - a 50% increase in hashing power when the official website is launched. The sale is limited to 250 THS. A payment link will be posted soon.

For those who have purchased SWMCHEX, I wish to makeup for the delay in SWMC-HEX's official launch. To that end, I will be upgrading your hashing power to reflect the 55¢/GHS price. That's a 24.5% increase to your total hashing power. I have purchased some miningware which should arrive in about a week or so. For those who have purchase SWMC-HEX you will start earning from your purchases using this equipment. [There is an exception to this for a few purchases made in XCP that were priced incorrectly due to a miscalculation. SWMC will honor the sale of the mistakenly priced SWMCHEX, but it will take some time to compensate for the lose and provide that hashing power. Alternatively, SWMC will buyback those tokens at double the purchase price.]
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

Latest Payment has been made...  Smiley

thanks Cheesy  hows the website coming along? i know youve been through some stuff so im not sure how far its gotten

edit: also since we have 3.7~ th, wouldnt it be more profitable to put them up for rent on one of those rent rig sites, i figure even if you arent always renting, you will make the same, but when you do get rented out, you're making around .05 btc per day (2x the .025~ or so that i think we make now?)

Latest Payment has been made...  Smiley

Hey guys,

just letting you know that I just had another surgery... The pain medication is making me sleepy all the time and I am having trouble focusing otherwise. I will be working on the next payment, but since I am having focusing issues due to the medication it might take longer,.. I don't want to make any mistakes.

Just a point about the maintenance fees. Since the price of BTC to the dollar has declined recently, maintenance fees are higher (in BTC) across the board, even with our GB. Here is an example:

When $/BTC = $500/BTC, a $130 electric bill = 0.26 BTC

When $/BTC = $450/BTC, a $130 electric bill = 0.28888888 BTC

When $/BTC = $335/BTC, a $130 electric bill = 0.3880597 BTC

As you can see, any maintenance fee based on a physical currency will consume a greater and greater percentage of earnings as the value of BTC declines in relationship to that currency. Add to this the fact that earnings from mining decline over time as the difficulty level increases - you get a double whammy on electricity and maintenance costs.

later...
legendary

10/31/2014 Payment has been made...  Smiley

how do you feel about sites like zeushash undercutting your price?

This isn't really a fair question, as he has already posted, you need to buy 500+ghs to get the same deal. Not to mention zeushash is a manufacturer of hardware with scale that SWMCX hasn't reached yet, maybe thats on the horizon. Plus, SWMCX will pay directly to any btc address you send the shares too, zeushash you have to login and make a withdrawal.

true, i also noticed they charge a ridiculous maint. fee (as an example, with 1gh i mine .00001262 btc and the miner fee is .000007, which is a little more than 50% of what my daily mining total is

also, the question wasnt meant to be "fair" it was just a question, no deeper meaning

That maintenance fee isn't "ridiculous" its about even with most cloud providers. Hashnest is running 70+% right now, genesis-mining is probably in that range too.

My point with the question was its like asking a mom and pop store how they feel about being undercut by amazon or walmart. The larger your buying power, the better deals you can provide to the end customer.

10/31/2014 Payment has been made...  Smiley

This isn't really a fair question, as he has already posted, you need to buy 500+ghs to get the same deal. Not to mention zeushash is a manufacturer of hardware with scale that SWMCX hasn't reached yet, maybe thats on the horizon. Plus, SWMCX will pay directly to any btc address you send the shares too, zeushash you have to login and make a withdrawal.

true, i also noticed they charge a ridiculous maint. fee (as an example, with 1gh i mine .00001262 btc and the miner fee is .000007, which is a little more than 50% of what my daily mining total is

also, the question wasnt meant to be "fair" it was just a question, no deeper meaning
legendary

They sort-of undercut SWMC's price, you have to order at least 500 GHS for a price of 65.9¢ - Otherwise they do not, but they do have hashing power instantly available...

legendary
all this investing makes me wonder - will there ever be a BTC ROI for mining,
I bought shares in this GB when bitcoin was over 1000$ and still it does not seem that there will be any BTC ROI.

Why not keep what I have or buy BTC while its cheap?

Its all up to your personal investment strategy and how you do the math. I believe at some point soonish we will see the difficulty leveling off, we likely won't be seeing the same earnings destruction we have seen since the birth of asics. You have to weigh what you think btc is worth in the future with what you can reasonably earn by mining. You can't trust the insane #s on some sites and the people who tout those same insane increase %s of 25%/ 10 days till the end of time.
Activity: 226
all this investing makes me wonder - will there ever be a BTC ROI for mining,
I bought shares in this GB when bitcoin was over 1000$ and still it does not seem that there will be any BTC ROI.

Why not keep what I have or buy BTC while its cheap?
legendary
I will be posting a link to a Coinbase payment option soon, but I think we should open a separate thread for Counterparty and SWMCHEX questions, announcements, information and issues.
1. please post a link to that thread
2. do i just open a counterparty wallet, add funds, go to Exchange/Market, select SWMCHEX and buy the shares?!
3. Does counterparty have a 2 step verification? how do i enable it?

thank you!

2: Yes, Yes, and Yes.
3: No two step verification. Counterparty is seed based, so when you create a new acct, it gives you a list of words that you use to access your account.
Activity: 226
I will be posting a link to a Coinbase payment option soon, but I think we should open a separate thread for Counterparty and SWMCHEX questions, announcements, information and issues.
1. please post a link to that thread
2. do i just open a counterparty wallet, add funds, go to Exchange/Market, select SWMCHEX and buy the shares?!
3. Does counterparty have a 2 step verification? how do i enable it?

thank you!
I have tried to buy many times but the order never seem to complete.

Pages:
Jump to: