Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]#KN-R001 3TH/s Neptune KnCMiner, ord. #K27-BFYW-014072, PAID - page 3. (Read 33413 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 255
I have tried to buy many times but the order never seem to complete.

I have an open order and it expires in 11 days. I am logged into the web wallet. How do I complete the order?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I have been slowly buying up swmchex on counterparty and would like to buy more, but there are none available at the moment. When will you be relisting some for sale?

Hi rdyoung, thanks for bringing this up...

I just listed 1 PHS worth of SWMCHEX @ 0.001845 BTC/SWMCHEX (68.5¢ a GHS) on Counterparty. I am giving a 10% bonus for the first PHS sold. By the way, I have been working on the next campaign, here is what I can share with you right now. I have brokered a deal with Spondoolies for a special price on 5 PHS of SP35s which allows me to offer the 68.5¢ a GHS price. The price includes all setup fees and the maintenance/hosting fee is set at 9.5¢ a GHS per month. More info to come when I get the final details ironed out...

James

Great, I will buy as much as I can afford. Maybe the landlord will understand Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
I have been slowly buying up swmchex on counterparty and would like to buy more, but there are none available at the moment. When will you be relisting some for sale?

Hi rdyoung, thanks for bringing this up...

I just listed 1 PHS worth of SWMCHEX @ 0.001845 BTC/SWMCHEX (68.5¢ a GHS) on Counterparty. I am giving a 10% bonus for the first PHS sold. By the way, I have been working on the next campaign, here is what I can share with you right now. I have brokered a deal with Spondoolies for a special price on 5 PHS of SP35s which allows me to offer the 68.5¢ a GHS price. The price includes all setup fees and the maintenance/hosting fee is set at 9.5¢ a GHS per month. More info to come when I get the final details ironed out...

James
legendary
Latest payment has been sent... Smiley
Bad news guys, we have a cube down again and it is the same cube that I had to repair previously, the connector has burned out again. Working on repairing it now...
Issuing a payment shortly... Thanks for your patients!  Smiley
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Thanks for the update James. Good luck.
Thanks davideak Smiley

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Hello again,

I have been running behind lately and I thought I owed you guys an explanation even though they are for personal reasons.

I've been to many Dr appointments over the last several months and have had a few surgeries. Nothing serious or immediately life threatening so I'm not going drop dead (crossing my fingers) and leave you out of luck with your Neptune earnings.

The last surgery left me unable to get around easily for awhile and I was in a lot of pain, but I am feeling much better now. I will get to sending out the next payment as soon as I can, I just ask for a little patients. I have a couple more medical issues to take care of this year including at least one more surgery (hopefully I will be able to hear it off my right ear once again after three decades of deftness on that side.)

Add the above with all the work I have been doing to get the HEX up and running and you can see why I might run behind now and again, how you all understand...

Thanks for being a great group of Bitcoiners!

James

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
legendary
Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay, but I am working on issuing an accurate payment...

There were some errors in the spreadsheet due to some quirks in Google Sheets, I am working a spreadsheet payment calculator and will be issuing the next payment on Monday. I did issue a payment on 8/18 & 8/19, if you didn't get that payment let me know.

James

Sent you an email.
By the way, all payments are issued from this address; 19JtXDLA39cm3LQ5YrpF15TkM2YvyPuTGd

You can check this address to see the amount that the next payment will be based on...
Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay, but I am working on issuing an accurate payment...

There were some errors in the spreadsheet due to some quirks in Google Sheets, I am working a spreadsheet payment calculator and will be issuing the next payment on Monday. I did issue a payment on 8/18 & 8/19, if you didn't get that payment let me know.

James
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
He mentioned he was saving some of the earnings to buy the PSU for the extra unit.  I'd imagine that milestone has been hit by now.
legendary
Not sure if I missed this... But is they payout schedule on a regular basis? I.e.  Weekly? Monthly?

I am also curious when we will see our next payment. The first happened over a month ago now. How often can we expect to see payouts?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Not sure if I missed this... But is they payout schedule on a regular basis? I.e.  Weekly? Monthly?
Hi James..whats the status of our Second Neptune? 

in GHash i see we are mining at an daily average of 3.27 Th/s... is that going to double with our 2nd Neptune or we going to put it on another pool?

Thanks,
Dan

On the first question, it is unknown when we will receive the second Neptune. On the second question, unless the majority strongly disagrees, we will use the same pool.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi James..whats the status of our Second Neptune? 

in GHash i see we are mining at an daily average of 3.27 Th/s... is that going to double with our 2nd Neptune or we going to put it on another pool?

Thanks,
Dan
Pages:
Jump to: