Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED*]R1B: HashFast Baby Jet Upgrade Promo - DZ MC Round 1. Batch 1. Mahalo! - page 6. (Read 13839 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Just checking up here as I've not checked on the group buy in months. But with the BTC price going crazy, I'm interested in what is happening?

I see that fasthash are behind schedule and people are asking for refunds. Any update would be great. If there is a refund is it in BTC? If we wait for hardware, and it comes, Is the upgrade offer still open for $45?

Phil

Hi Phil,

Last I checked a few days ago on the HF thread: they were denying refunds per their ToS.

If there is a refund, their ToS states that refunds will *not* be until after Dec. 31.

The sentiment seems to be almost universal in R1-4 to seek a refund if it is available.

yeah this one seems to be a bust.

We win some, we lose some.  Undecided

Would sure be nice to have our BTC back, since we all have nothing to show for it so far.

If we don't get a refund because they make the Dec. 31 deadline: Hopefully, MPP will help make up for some of the lost time [my opinion is they're so late,that when they do ship, they might as well just stuff their rigs with whatever GN chips will fit].
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Just checking up here as I've not checked on the group buy in months. But with the BTC price going crazy, I'm interested in what is happening?

I see that fasthash are behind schedule and people are asking for refunds. Any update would be great. If there is a refund is it in BTC? If we wait for hardware, and it comes, Is the upgrade offer still open for $45?

Phil

Hi Phil,

Last I checked a few days ago on the HF thread: they were denying refunds per their ToS.

If there is a refund, their ToS states that refunds will *not* be until after Dec. 31.

The sentiment seems to be almost universal in R1-4 to seek a refund if it is available.

yeah this one seems to be a bust.

Phil

Hi Phil,

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

Phil
legendary
bump for info.  anybody here any info about this one??
legendary
after deciding that we want a refund (I'm not sure we have a majority yet), the main
question is getting the btc back from HF. This may not be trivial.
What to do with the funds next (invest in other GBs,
bet on horses, spend on blow...)  is a different and I'd say an unrelated question.  

you may be correct if HashFast continues to delay  they make BFL look okay.  (that would be hard to do).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=327396.0   
Activity: 333
Merit: 252
after deciding that we want a refund (I'm not sure we have a majority yet), the main
question is getting the btc back from HF. This may not be trivial.
What to do with the funds next (invest in other GBs,
bet on horses, spend on blow...)  is a different and I'd say an unrelated question. 
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Hi guys,

Looks like the general view is for a refund, I vote likewise.
It would be great if we can get this from Hash Fast quickly but that is still to be determined.
So apparently they could offer a refund now:

Rumors of batch1 refund here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3461670

Should we take it?

I VOTE refund.  I would also consider taking the refund and putting it into dZ coop's  r9-r10-r11-r12-r13 fury machine.  My logic is this. 

Dz's coop has very little gear from  HASHFAST  ,   As a coop we are better off that hashfast crashes and burns. 

It would be good for our r5, r6 ,r9, r10 ,r11, r12, r13 in Hand gear.

I forget all the details on this buy but we used cash not btc as the number.

I have 1 share and 1 upgrade  what was that in usd>  the upgrade was 43 usd what was the share 155usd ??

so 1 share + 1 upgrade = 198 usd?    that would be about 1.5 shares of r13 .

I for one  would do that . 

Disclaimer as to my math for the above    it = very fuzzy.  but close

I also agree with this proposal to transfer my shares to a new DZ GB post refund .

Would be nice if Hash Fast could give us some information regarding this matter but it seems that this is not happening.
Any update would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck DZ and keep us posted.

legendary
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Any breaking news yet when we will receive our miners from Hashfast?
We should have some news on tuesday. Not because HF decided that we deserve an update, but because the icedrill asset should have an update by then. Thank you, icedrill.

We will see tomorrow.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
would the refund be in BTC (at the time of purchase) or USD?

My vote is: if in BTC then yes, if in USD then no

I agree with this!

I think that if they were going to refund you in the currency you paid with. That's what I recall from their commetns. We paid with BTC.
Activity: 333
Merit: 252

Philip publicly voted for a refund.

I'll take that as a call for a vote in R1.

Please let your voice be heard and we'll go from there once we have a majority decision.
legendary

Should we take it?

I VOTE refund.  I would also consider taking the refund and putting it into dZ coop's  r9-r10-r11-r12-r13 fury machine.  My logic is this.  

Dz's coop has very little gear from  HASHFAST  ,   As a coop we are better off that hashfast crashes and burns.  

It would be good for our r5, r6 ,r9, r10 ,r11, r12, r13 in Hand gear.

I forget all the details on this buy but we used cash not btc as the number.

I have 1 share and 1 upgrade  what was that in usd>  the upgrade was 43 usd what was the share 155usd ??

so 1 share + 1 upgrade = 198 usd?    that would be about 1.5 shares of r13 .

I for one  would do that . 

Disclaimer as to my math for the above    it = very fuzzy.  but close
www.coinschedule.com

Should we take it?
Activity: 574
abuelau, did you upgrade you original share(s)?

Yes I did.
So that means you (and me and they) have 1/40 per share  plus the Upgrade for $1500 (400 Gh/s)
Total 800 Gh/s at stock estimates.. (the Upgrade supposed to be shipped 1 month later)
MPP will kick in sometime after 3 month if ("blah blah blah" (c) HashFasf)

sorry can't explain better..

That was a perfect explanation. Thanks firsttimeuser.  Cheesy

But... so this means that the MPP is something in addition to the upgrade we paid, right?
MPP was included in the original purchase and from what I've been told goes into the upgrade but I'm not 100% sure on that.

The upgrade is upgrading your shares so if you didn't purchase the upgrade you don't get the extra hashpower.
www.coinschedule.com

Yes I did.
So that means you (and me and they) have 1/40 per share  plus the Upgrade for $1500 (400 Gh/s)
Total 800 Gh/s at stock estimates.. (the Upgrade supposed to be shipped 1 month later)

But... so this means that the MPP is something in addition to the upgrade we paid, right?

Yes I did.

Pages:
Jump to: