Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED*]R1B: HashFast Baby Jet Upgrade Promo - DZ MC Round 1. Batch 1. Mahalo! - page 7. (Read 13839 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
abuelau, did you upgrade you original share(s)?

Yes I did.
So that means you (and me and they) have 1/40 per share  plus the Upgrade for $1500 (400 Gh/s)
Total 800 Gh/s at stock estimates.. (the Upgrade supposed to be shipped 1 month later)
MPP will kick in sometime after 3 month if ("blah blah blah" (c) HashFasf)

sorry can't explain better..
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
abuelau, did you upgrade you original share(s)?
Activity: 574

Can someone tell me how much GH/s each share of this group will get and what's the latest estimated date to get it?
R1B Totals are 40 shares, $1500 USD, 400GHS stock

Each share was about 10GHS without OCing and cost ~43 to include shipping. Its an upgrade so its expected to come in December, the original R1 is an early Batch 1.
www.coinschedule.com

But what about their buyer protection plan? Isn't it supposed to guarantee that we get an ROI in 90 days?
By ROI HashFast mean USD (insert F words here)
for more headache go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262052.2180;topicseen
Unless they changed their MPP, they are basing the protection on BTC not USD on stock hash power.

Can someone tell me how much GH/s each share of this group will get and what's the latest estimated date to get it?

But what about their buyer protection plan? Isn't it supposed to guarantee that we get an ROI in 90 days?
By ROI HashFast mean USD (insert F words here)
for more headache go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262052.2180;topicseen
Unless they changed their MPP, they are basing the protection on BTC not USD on stock hash power.
www.coinschedule.com
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
www.coinschedule.com
Any news on the delivery? Are we on time?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Thank you to firsttimeuser and the rest of the co-op for keeping this upgrade promo alive!

I listed this as Closed with an asterisk because orig. R1 shares owners *still* can purchase their allotted R1B shares all the way up until the upgrade parts ship.

However, I think it's fair if you pay the R1B purchaser of your allotted share $2 extra per share because they basically loaned you your share(s).
1.19461036 BTC sent for the last 4 shares....

Thanks -R-! I have you down for 4 shares PAID in R1B, also with 2 shares from the original R1.

Here's the Tx IDs:
https://blockchain.info/tx/a260587b4bf9248ac20783ec9d9def60469bab842b4a534da158c13ce23521df
https://blockchain.info/tx/e1eb77926403767a32e81dc73f3f6d984748cb12edff421beb03e0f0d5cc21e0

This order is finally in the order chain!

Still sorting ownership. Priority was getting this in official Order Q before the promo ended or quantities ran out. Will list official ownerships shortly.

One thing you guys could help me out with is sending me a PM for an email address I can reach you, as well as a confirmation of wallet address for payment of R1 and R1B shares you own.

You can also reconfirm your R1B ownership and wallet payout address with me, if you'd like, via PM so I can be absolutely sure I get your records straight. Thanks!
Merit: 501
1.19461036 BTC sent for the last 4 shares....
Thanks -R-. I need doublecheck #s (you know how it goes) but I'm adjusting this down by 1.

I'm paying philipma1957's R1B upgrade (funds also in R2B wallet) as part of my buyout for the R2-9 Big ole UPS unit (one of several) so we need 4 shares paid to proceed.

Here's the thread w/ payment info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3252050

Merit: 501
PM me the amount we need in BTC and where to send it, and I'll take care of those 5 upgrade shares so we can get this paid for.....
I have some news regarding the HF R1B fundraising.

The wallet was full, but most of it was Thomas's. He's removing 19 shares from the wallet to buy R9 shares. These transactions will take place this evening.

However, this 19 share loss is offset by:

+10 shares PAID by baros008 (funds currently in R2B wallet; oversales)
+2 shares PAID by abuelau
+2 shares PAID by trout (funds currently in R2B wallet; oversales)

So: we need to raise funds for *five* more shares in R1B fundraising for the HF double hashrate upgrade promo at 25% extra. Preferably, these 5 shares will come from R1 members paying for their allotted upgrade shares. There's no padding in this at-cost R1B GB; we need those 5 shares paid to purchase this.

Thanks.
It turns out to be a bit more complicated than that:

A. 26 R1B shares were bought by someone that wasn't in R1. Now, much of this buyer's funds may be used for Round 7 or another Round. 5-10 R1B shares will likely be kept by this buyer.

B. To offset these shares going out: baros008 has 8 or 10 R2B shares moving to R1B that's currently sitting in the R2B wallet. I'm awaiting word as to whether he prefers 8 or 10 R1B shares. I've also given him access to my eight R1B shares since he was kind enough to move his 8 R2B shares to here (or to the target HF wallet) when it we became oversold in Round 2B.

C. I've also been hearing from R1 folks starting to filter back to the GB forum (some were lost, sorry about that; R2 was a spur of moment decision). I do expect payments from 1 or 2 R1 members shortly.

Let me take care of A tonight, because that's the one thing I can control at the moment. I hope to have further clarification and hopefully a resolution tomorrow for R1B.
Again I sent the BTC to push the order thru...if R1 shareholders claim them as long as they pay me the amount I paid per share they can have their shares back, otherwise from what was posted earlier they become mine =)
It turns out to be a bit more complicated than that:

A. 26 R1B shares were bought by someone that wasn't in R1. Now, much of this buyer's funds may be used for Round 7 or another Round. 5-10 R1B shares will likely be kept by this buyer.

B. To offset these shares going out: baros008 has 8 or 10 R2B shares moving to R1B that's currently sitting in the R2B wallet. I'm awaiting word as to whether he prefers 8 or 10 R1B shares. I've also given him access to my eight R1B shares since he was kind enough to move his 8 R2B shares to here (or to the target HF wallet) when it we became oversold in Round 2B.

C. I've also been hearing from R1 folks starting to filter back to the GB forum (some were lost, sorry about that; R2 was a spur of moment decision). I do expect payments from 1 or 2 R1 members shortly.

Let me take care of A tonight, because that's the one thing I can control at the moment. I hope to have further clarification and hopefully a resolution tomorrow for R1B.
Pages:
Jump to: