Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED*]R1B: HashFast Baby Jet Upgrade Promo - DZ MC Round 1. Batch 1. Mahalo! - page 8. (Read 13839 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
There's *almost* enough funds to pay for the R1B unit. 11.1BTC in the R1B wallet.

No need to send BTC though, just waiting to hear back from an R2B buyer as to whether it's ok to move him to R1B & give him a partial refund due to R2B oversales.
We can pay for it today.
11.1 BTC is $1554 at today's rate..

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Also: based on R1 open voting, it looks like we're shooting for a 20-30% Overclock, possibly pushing for 30%+ on the Overclocking.

Please PM me if you have any strong objections to this plan. Mahalo!

==

Also, some R1 folks are trickling in via PM so we're going to be oversold and some upgrade shares will be refunded.
There's *almost* enough funds to pay for the R1B unit. 11.1BTC in the R1B wallet.

No need to send BTC though, just waiting to hear back from an R2B buyer as to whether it's ok to move him to R1B & give him a partial refund due to R2B oversales.

Of course, these come with the same pre-sales condtions as other R1B & R2B shares: the original share owners deserve their allotted upgrade share(s) back if they come up with BTC for them before upgrade parts ship. Hate to sound like a broken record, but I'm a tireless advocate about protecting my customers and their rights.
I think this rule must have a deadline... Huh

I think it should be available but up until the ship date is kinda a kick in the ol'nuts if you get my drift, they can pay the day before and save a ton and not risk anything I'd say a cut off around 2 weeks before the ship date or something.
[/quote]

True. I can't be expected to babysit everyone too. Trying to strike a balance.

What do you guys think is a fair cutoff date? If they've gone off the radar completely, you can't blame the rest of us for continuing on at...life.
maybe they (who are they? anons?) don't know about the Upgrade?
maybe just PM them for answers?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Of course, these come with the same pre-sales condtions as other R1B & R2B shares: the original share owners deserve their allotted upgrade share(s) back if they come up with BTC for them before upgrade parts ship. Hate to sound like a broken record, but I'm a tireless advocate about protecting my customers and their rights.

[/quote]

I think it should be available but up until the ship date is kinda a kick in the ol'nuts if you get my drift, they can pay the day before and save a ton and not risk anything I'd say a cut off around 2 weeks before the ship date or something.

[/quote]
I will take four more if you don't mind  Roll Eyes

You bet! Thank you!

With that in mind R1B is CLOSED.

In fact, I'm dealing with refunds from here on out, so please only send BTC to R1/R2 wallets if you're an original share owner purchasing your allotted upgrade shares in R1B/R2B.
I will take four more if you don't mind  Roll Eyes
Merit: 501
OK - tell me how much for the 8 unpaid upgrades, what currency you want it paid in, and where to send it....  I'll pick them up so we can get this upgrade ordered.
Still waiting for you to tell me an amount, and where to send it....

Finished R4 ownership/unsigned Tx mess, updated code on R4, figured out refunds and sent them, co-ordinated with Order 616 seller, got HF R2B upgrade paid for and CCd HashFast, went thru PMs, and worked on some sekret business related to the future.

Been a busy & productive evening but I ran out of time as it's 11PM again.

Will address R1B upgrade shares tomorrow but last I heard 8 shares out of 40 R1B shares were UNpaid.

Fixed.

Finished R4 ownership/unsigned Tx mess, updated code on R4, figured out refunds and sent them, co-ordinated with Order 616 seller, got HF R2B upgrade paid for and CCd HashFast, went thru PMs, and worked on some sekret business related to the future.

Been a busy & productive evening but I ran out of time as it's 11PM again.

Will address R1B upgrade shares tomorrow but last I heard 8 shares out of 40 R1B shares were paid.
txid

4541fab3b4f8bb981dfe9170ed604ca780a0e590bddea0579d068f57bedd3161

26 shares wish my wallet had some more btc in it so I could get more but someone else will need to close out the transaction

From my quick math 8 shares open?
GB1 Baby Jet Upgrade for 4 shares 1.4 BTC, firsttimeuser
Tx ID
034bd9d0100add71b670f5eab0dc9d6f01ea8d76a2ec8bfa113006b22a075553

Payout address
1DxMEbKicyAhBJRuHYQ6ViNS38R3zzHFJ2

Thanks
It's a fugly but it werks.
Code:
Round 1B: HashFast Baby Jet Upgrade shares, 75% off orig. price: $43 (vs. $155 for R1), 10-13GH/s, includes MPP.
Payouts sent every 2 weeks. Before payout, 2.75% Hosting/Management fees are deducted every 2 weeks once operations begin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Shares|    Username     |          Wallet Address             |Share Status|             Notes                     |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|  0   |  DyslexicZombei | 17a29H9BhUnaPZgZSdFifPndGxxWQXayuH  |    PEND    |  / Your GB Coordinator / Net. Eng. / Primary Remote Admin      |
|  0   |  bobsag3        | TBA                                 |    HOST   | World Class vetted Hosting Avail., W/ Lowest hosting costs        |
|  0   |  a..........m    | TBA                                 |   PEND  |                                                                  |
|  0   |  jungle_dave    | TBA                                 |    PEND   | Remote Admin, former EE/Net. Engineer. Plants trees in Amazon!    |
|  0   |  firsttimeuser  | TBA                                 |    PEND   |    DZ Co-op Round1 HashFast BabyJet Vetted Miner Host         |
|  0   |  kaz911      | TBA                                 |    PEND    |   |
|  0   |  Adamln      | TBA                                 |    PEND   |                                       |
|  0   |  philipma1957    | TBA                                 |    PEND   |                |  
|  0   |  abuelau     | TBA                                 |    PEND   |                |              
|  2   |  -Redacted-  | TBA                                 |    PAID   |    Remote Admin, DZ Boxed Set R5/R6 orig. owner, Vetted GBC |                      
|  0   |  baros008      | TBA                                 |    PEND   |                                                                   |
|  0   |  thomas_s     | TBA                                 |    PEND  |    DZ MC Co-op Co-Leader, Vetted Co-GBC for R3-R6            |
|  0   |  hannibal42      | TBA                                 |    PEND   |       |
|  0   |  d...1              | TBA                                 |    PEND   |       |
|  0   |  trout              | TBA                                 |   PEND    |       |
|  0   |  BeepBeep2              | TBA                                 |   PEND    |   Vetted Co-op GBC    |
|  0   |  filharvey        | TBA                                 |   PEND    |   Vetted Co-op GBC    |

40 shares. 2 shares currently paid (10/7).

* 1.5% restock fee for Refunds ** 1.5% fee for optional BTCcrow Escrow protection and dispute resolution. **

PLEASE SEND A PM IF YOU SEE INCORRECT INFO. Mahalo!

Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
I can take some as well.
I mean for us buying the shares out lol, I know -R- can buy 1 himself if not both. ie, tell us how much we need to pay per share and where the monies go

Yeah, how much...  How many are we short on R1 and R2 ?  Maybe Thomas and I can split whatever's needed, so we can get the upgrades ordered...
The forum came up right before I went to bed last night.

Didn't get a chance to go thru PMs and spreadsheet updates yet but that's #1 & #2 on my list when I get home tonight. I'll have updated #s and spreadsheets this evening once I go thru the PM backlog.
Pages:
Jump to: