Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]***Spondoolies Tech SP10 - 1.4-1.45Th/s - $2,795 + shipping*** - page 12. (Read 32176 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

i know that feeling, and thanks to you Zvi for everything you do to help us, Spondoolies-Tech really do go far and beyond the call of duty to ensure we are all content.
keep up the good work!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Mine are working well, too.

None of them are below 1400, with typical speed 1450, some a bit higher.
Activity: 700
Merit: 504
Run a Bitcoin node.
My SP10 is hashing away nicely. Very happy with it, fast delivery, yet another happy Spondoolies customer.

Thanks for another awesome group buy RoadStress!
I think this is a huge failure on enermax part. There is no reason the psu fans should be 80db.

I wouldn't call it a failure on Enermax's part.

What do you mean?
It is a server grade PSU. Everything but moving a ton of air would be the failure. It could pose significant security risks if the PSU overheated at 35°C room temperature.

Do you know how much it costs if a burning PSU trips the smoke detection in a DC and fire suppression systems are tripped?

Also, it isn´t the loudest part of the unit, atleast not on mine, anyway.
Activity: 728
I think this is a huge failure on enermax part. There is no reason the psu fans should be 80db.

What do you mean?
80mm fans are bigger than 1,25U, so they wouldn´t work Wink

Also, the PSU isn´t the loudest part at 90% fan speed.
It is designed for operation above 35°C at full load, so the fans are moving a lot of air, naturally.
However, it is a server grade fan so nobody thinks that sound would be an issue.

Just get some hosting and you will be fine.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Activity: 728
Where are you located?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
YUP, mine run at 1.45 roughly and have 25 degree input and BAD exhaust.  The AC unit is running 24/7 right above it.

This is my sound proofing / AC cool air containment project until I can get some cheap hosting in the US with a friend of a friend
These things are TOOO loud.

I think 80MM fans would work better here, not so loud...

Please don't LOL to hard at this...

Will try to work on the unboxing video soon.

Oh, and here is me GOING IN PERSON to pick up the DHL shipment on Saturday morning  because they told me it would
take 3 more days to get from the LAST collection warehouse to my house which is only a 45 min drive away, or 1 hour on the train.
OMFG DHL sucks!!!

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Noise level is accumulative.  Decibel is on a logarithmic scale.  One sp-10 is at 80 decibel but 5 SP-10 is at 86.92 dB.  You or your friends/enemies will go deaf with 86.92 dB.  Noise calculator http://www.snapfour.com/CombinedNoise_Calculations.aspx

You are definitely in violation of OSHA if you live in America.
Activity: 700
Merit: 504
Run a Bitcoin node.
Receptionist at work phoned me to tell me that my "package has arrived".  Yeah, it's my SP10!  Woot!  Can't wait to leave work, go home, and get this puppy hashing...

From paying my money to receiving the product... just 8 days!  And that includes Customs processing at my end (it arrived in the country two days ago).  Nice job Spond!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
I am having my data center run 208V lines for my SP10s.  They don't provide 220V, only 208V.  Will that be enough to achieve 1.5 Th/s (I am currently hobbled at 1.3 Th/s due to the 110V limitation)?  Also, I need to tell the data center what kind of amps I will be pulling from each - can anyone with a watt meter who is running 1.5 Th/s answer that question?

Bump .. Roadstress?  Anyone?

The maximum is 1.45Th/s with one unit due to the chips being slow corner. 208V should be enough. Asking Guy for confirmation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I am having my data center run 208V lines for my SP10s.  They don't provide 220V, only 208V.  Will that be enough to achieve 1.5 Th/s (I am currently hobbled at 1.3 Th/s due to the 110V limitation)?  Also, I need to tell the data center what kind of amps I will be pulling from each - can anyone with a watt meter who is running 1.5 Th/s answer that question?

Bump .. Roadstress?  Anyone?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
So the currently best price for sp10 is 2900$ is that incl shipping or?

$2,900 including free shipping or 1 free month hosting!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So the currently best price for sp10 is 2900$ is that incl shipping or?
Pages:
Jump to: