Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]***Spondoolies Tech SP10 - 1.4-1.45Th/s - $2,795 + shipping*** - page 8. (Read 32176 times)

Activity: 839
Merit: 608
If I order today with hosting how long before it's up hashing? Also what access do I get to the miner? thx
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Got the call from Fedex today! Item has arrived and in the process of clearing customs. I had to fill out the Power of Attorney form and pay $421.46 in taxes, no duty.

Pretty impressed considering I ordered the miner before bed on Tuesday and should be picking it up from the depot later this afternoon. Thanks Spoondoolies and Road Stress for a great group buy  Grin
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051
Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs
So happy I actually timed this GB right with the free shipping! Praying you don't raise your prices like Bitmain, should have enough BTC to order another in a couple weeks!

We don't raise prices, our prices are in $
So happy I actually timed this GB right with the free shipping! Praying you don't raise your prices like Bitmain, should have enough BTC to order another in a couple weeks!
donator
No. If you give the client 5% coupon , it must to be valid.

Hold on! Don't heat up. Things move fast in Bitcoin world and if you received a 5% coupon it will be available no matter what.

Just send an e-mail to sales@ and you will have a new coupon and new product to order in a matter of minutes!

Thanks to worry about me.  If the company does not want to get money, get the others.
I received yesterday  3 discount coupon  from a friend and I bought S2 antminers.

Them is no problem of high custom duty, or noise.

It's very easy to send email to [email protected]. We'll solve any problem, quickly.
Same thing regarding custom.
Activity: 714

Hold on! Don't heat up. Things move fast in Bitcoin world and if you received a 5% coupon it will be available no matter what.

Just send an e-mail to sales@ and you will have a new coupon and new product to order in a matter of minutes!

Thanks to worry about me.  If the company does not want to get money, get the others.
I received yesterday  3 discount coupon  from a friend and I bought S2 antminers.

Engineering on the sp10s is far better than on any other product, and power efficiency of 0,8 is also 30% better than Antminer S2.

However, sp10s are optimised for high density deployment to allow for perfect scalability with your solution.
This ofcourse comes at the cost of noise, but it should lead to cheap deployment options in suitable DCs.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

Thanks to worry about me.  If the company does not want to get money, get the others.
I received yesterday  3 discount coupon  from a friend and I bought S2 antminers.

Enjoy your miners then Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

legendary

Up and hashing in Israel already Smiley

So fast and simple. You must admit ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zACEJdFOpA

Shine on you Spondoolies!

Hey RS, since the $2900 price is no longer available, shouldn't you update your sig?

Since I never had a sig until now I always forget about it. Done.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zACEJdFOpA

Shine on you Spondoolies!

Hey RS, since the $2900 price is no longer available, shouldn't you update your sig?

legendary
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

Thats sort of what I was trying to portray with my "joined the club" ... 1 day later ... "up and hashing" Cheesy
Just got the email from Katya that my order has shipped. Amazing service so far, many thanks Cheesy
donator
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

Just asked if they could add the _sp10h1 to the end of the miner userid for eligius so I can track it separate to my other miners.

donator

The 5% coupon was valid for the group buy link.
Please contact [email protected] and we'll provide you a new coupon.
donator
FYI my second sp10 is delayed by FedEx due to Spondoolies failing to provide a tax ID...

FedEx tracking:606229609952

Ironically my first sp10 was delivered by DHL without any delay though missing the parts bag... no response from sp on missing parts though once second one arrives I will have what I need.

Tax ID is typically provided by the importer, ie you, as you are the one paying import fees.
"Shipment requires importer's registration/identification number for clearance."

They want you to provide the number. Phone FedEx and tell them that you are importing it as a private person, and that it is a server (which it technically is, a bitcoin mining server).

This is correct. We'll ask the Tax ID / Social security number in advance from US customers next time.
Better yet, US customers should post the info in the order note to expedite shipping
We're learning each courier issues...
Activity: 630
Activity: 714
FYI my second sp10 is delayed by FedEx due to Spondoolies failing to provide a tax ID...

FedEx tracking:606229609952

Ironically my first sp10 was delivered by DHL without any delay though missing the parts bag... no response from sp on missing parts though once second one arrives I will have what I need.

Tax ID is typically provided by the importer, ie you, as you are the one paying import fees.
"Shipment requires importer's registration/identification number for clearance."

They want you to provide the number. Phone FedEx and tell them that you are importing it as a private person, and that it is a server (which it technically is, a bitcoin mining server).
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
this is tempting, the only thing stopping my purchase of 2x unit is the price. At $2800 and a difficulty increase of just 10.5% per period, you barely break even.

So the bet is really on the increase be lower than 10.5%, i know many people keep saying the increase is unsustainable but i personally think there is a long way to go.  The only way difficulty will flat line is hardware stop getting made, the only way hardware stop getting made is if they are no longer profitable to sell.  At current ~$2500 average price for ~1.5 TH, we still have a long way to go before the price hit the actual cost basis. People have to keep in mind those asic chips + board are cheap to make.  The R&D is expensive but it doesnt matter once you start manufacturing, the only cost you look at is material + labor + shipping.

Think i will wait a little longer...
Pages:
Jump to: