Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]***Spondoolies Tech SP10 - 1.4-1.45Th/s - $2,795 + shipping*** - page 2. (Read 32176 times)

legendary
Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203
I ran mine with 120V and 15A plugins for a week while I was waiting for my 208V 30A plugins installed.. not much changed since I plugged them in to the 208.
My first machine gets close to 1.32TH/s while my second machine has been near 1.18TH/s with slight jumps into the 1.2's every once in awhile.

What are you guys' settings that are getting close to 1.4TH/s? I'm usually running about 30 degrees in the front so I'm fine losing a little bit of hash power.. but the 1.18 could definitely use some tweaking.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
You have updated the speed to 1.4-1.45 Thash. Is the June batch going to consist of faster ASICS? I have yet to break 1.35 with my SP10 even with 18 degree intake temps.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Do you know the tax/duty on imports to germany ?

best regards

Hektek
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051
Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs
I was wondering that too for the same reason, had 2 in my basket last night, went to pay this morning and wouldn't let me Sad

Hosting was added back.

Awesome, thanks Guy another 2 bought Smiley

PS Did you spot my follow up email last night about the error in one of my worker names . instead of _

Thank you.
Yes, it will take us some time to fix
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
I was wondering that too for the same reason, had 2 in my basket last night, went to pay this morning and wouldn't let me Sad

Hosting was added back.

Awesome, thanks Guy another 2 bought Smiley

PS Did you spot my follow up email last night about the error in one of my worker names . instead of _
donator
We've temporarily stopped accepting new hosting requests, until we'll finish out data center enhancements and expanding work.

Any timeframe for hosting to be available again? The tax/duty on imports kills this for me.

Hosting was added back.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
We've temporarily stopped accepting new hosting requests, until we'll finish out data center enhancements and expanding work.

Any timeframe for hosting to be available again? The tax/duty on imports kills this for me.

Activity: 839
Merit: 608
We're selling the SP10s very fast now
At this rate, we'll sell all the units we produced in May in the following week.

June batch production will start around the 10th

Guy

donator
We're selling the SP10s very fast now
At this rate, we'll sell all the units we produced in May in the following week.

June batch production will start around the 10th

Guy
donator
Thanks.  You guys are the greatest!

Thank you for your kind words.
Activity: 677
You might want to change the marketing specs to 1.3 TH to 1.45 TH to not disappoint 120v buyers.  All 3 of my miners on turbo is averaging 1320 GH/s @ 25C

On BTCGuild, reported rates are averaging 1250 GH/s each.

Rates were slightly higher when I posted before but it looks like they dropped a bit after a day or so.

It's in the +-10% usual margin.

Contact sales@ and we'll work something out

Thanks.  You guys are the greatest!
donator
You might want to change the marketing specs to 1.3 TH to 1.45 TH to not disappoint 120v buyers.  All 3 of my miners on turbo is averaging 1320 GH/s @ 25C

Rates were slightly higher when I posted before but it looks like they dropped a bit after a day or so.

Contact sales@ and we'll work something out
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

legendary
Customs? Can they do they paperwork? How much they charge it??

They can provide help with shipping through a local Transport company that can also help with custom documents and maybe some custom rates too so yes.

Yes you will have to pay 25,5% VAT of the price on the proforma invoice. This you will get reimbursed within two months.

Not sure how that works for the moment. I just ordered one to be sent directly to them. Hope that I can beat Collider!

Activity: 728
Customs? Can they do they paperwork? How much they charge it??
legendary
Hosting:
For people who would like these hosted this is the best offer until now:

URL: http://www.advania.com/default.aspx?pageid=8fe1509f-4925-11e2-ac44-005056867cb9
Price: 90€ / kW
Comment: Professional Hosting / Colocation provider. Contact them to order. Prices are not on their website.

That's ~160$ per month for an overclocked SP10 (~1300W). Shipping from home might be expensive, but shipping directly from SP-Tech is definitely worth it! They also have a 150 euro installation fee per miner.
legendary
SP-30 Home Edition?  So... 50% of the hash rate of the SP-30 is 2.7TH/s running on a single PSU?  Quiet?  Wow... effectively double the hash power of the SP-10 that I don't need to have a personal data center to run.  Um... yes please!

Actually 3 TH/s

Caveat: September delivery

Time for a new Group Buy!

I'm in Smiley

I don't see your reservation fee.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
SP-30 Home Edition?  So... 50% of the hash rate of the SP-30 is 2.7TH/s running on a single PSU?  Quiet?  Wow... effectively double the hash power of the SP-10 that I don't need to have a personal data center to run.  Um... yes please!

Actually 3 TH/s

Caveat: September delivery

Time for a new Group Buy!

I'm in Smiley
   spondoolies1   1,289.90 GH/s
   spondoolies2   1,295.59 GH/s
   spondoolies3   1,338.30 GH/s
Totals (All Active Workers)   3,923.79 GH/s

This is what I see in BTCGuild.

Please mail me and I will take a look.
Regards

What is your email?

Update:  now says 1246, 1263, and 1313 GH/s on BTCGuild.

His e-mail is: zvisha@

I am [email protected]

Fixed your email Smiley. Also sent!

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: